Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Sarah Battle "bought" one of her P.j's and then Tigs goes and *gifts her a robe and p.js for her two girls. So she actually manages to sell something and then cancels out her profit by giving a load of freebies. What a way to run a business (into the ground)!!!

Reactions: 11
Thankfully she’s going to share what she’s wearing properly later, you know, after all the housecoat meetings.

My guess is:
Veja’s (veejays)
Spanx leggings
A sweatshirt
Overlined lips
Grown out eyelashes
InKredible hair

• Haha
Get the feeling noone sent any questions
She was hammered when she posted that, with the face looking all puffy. Prob forgot the filter after the free vino.
Meetings!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: oh how I did laugh! Meetings about bleeping what? Shes such a fake delusional witch. Pity is what I feel when I see her.

Reactions: 8
That question box is some load of bullshit! Questions basically telling her she's fabulous, give me a fuckin bucket 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Does she know that touching your nose whilst answering questions usually means you are telling lies?

Reactions: 6
Her bottom lip always reminds me of that scene in "The Nutty Professor" were he is turning fat again....... 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Somebody posted under her post. Not easy being a mammy with little to no help. Yikes 😳 azhar not getting any credit there lol. Also love your style it’s so different. Wtf ...she’s on every bandwagon going. No originality. Who are these people 🙈?

• Haha
I love how she kept addressing the inKredible comment over and over and completely ignored the boyfriend comment😂😂😂 Maybe because it’s true?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.