Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't speak for herself!! Huh why not?
Sunglasses and filter on indoors cause she's so tired and the very next sentence is I had a great night sleep last night. 🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She also likes to feel product (singular) on her face while sleeping.....
She must be a bleeping genius to be able to do that piece of magic...

Did anyone notice her reference to her going up to 'her' room.....

Poor arhar wont be getting the ride and he in a seperate bedroom
“Does anyone remember that movie “meet the FAWWKERS” 😂😂😂 no tigs but I remember meet the fockers 😂😂 oh and by the way ... you are not just using a tool .. in fact subsequently you are a tool!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We’re the duck is she going with all them night creams that’s crazy
Nothing would absorb into your skin it would be all clogged up
Trying to show her face last night after the mask with a full filter on her face 😂😂 how insecure an one person be
The hair extensions have ruined her own hair on the top she has very little left who ever puts them in for her should really stop it’s not a good look 👀

Reactions: 9
And sabby throwing one back with the nothing goes to Waste! on her McDonalds post. Hilarious
I'm in the middle of drama for the past few weeks with my 13 year old and the utterly toxic carry on in her class.
While it's awful right now, I have to hope that they will have a bit more cop on when they are older.
Then I see these 2 grown women giving each other shade on insta and i just lose all faith. They truly are behaving like silly teenagers instead of 40 year olds

I wish somebody would come out with that real fallout lol. Was it because sabby advertised fluffy night gowns. Is it because sabby realised she was being used for free hair tit whilst using others for followers. Did she realise how desperate tigs was cause she’s no friends or did she get a heads up from the head insta Huns on what she was really like. Will tigs have to buy her own Shampoo now oh nooooo.

She needs to take those extensions out before she hasn’t a hair left on her head. Her vanity won’t let her. But she’ll be bald soon so she’d better make a choice.
also three days in and she already called for a take away 🤣🤣
Her trying to talk with the braces in kills me. Her mouth is disgusting to begin with now I really am like 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm in the middle of drama for the past few weeks with my 13 year old and the utterly toxic carry on in her class.
While it's awful right now, I have to hope that they will have a bit more cop on when they are older.
Then I see these 2 grown women giving each other shade on insta and i just lose all faith. They truly are behaving like silly teenagers instead of 40 year olds
Sorry to hear this. I hope your little girl is ok. And you too x

You are totally right. These 2 are beyond pathetic. Wonder what's for dinner tonight for himself?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
And sabby throwing one back with the nothing goes to Waste! on her McDonalds post. Hilarious
I think things took a turn with their 'bestie' phase last year when Swigs sent Scabby a housecoat. Scabby was on admiring it and committed the mortal sin of daring to say it was very like a Maje print from a previous year. Swigs reshared the story saying her print was NOTHING like Maje and her designs are all inkkkkredibly ORIGINAL. Reckon there was more said privately between them because I never saw them publicly crawling up each other's holes again after it. Pair of insufferable knobs 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think things took a turn with their 'bestie' phase last year when Swigs sent Scabby a housecoat. Scabby was on admiring it and committed the mortal sin of daring to say it was very like a Maje print from a previous year. Swigs reshared the story saying her print was NOTHING like Maje and her designs are all inkkkkredibly ORIGINAL. Reckon there was more said privately between them because I never saw them publicly crawling up each other's holes again after it. Pair of insufferable knobs 🙄
I think I remember that your right 👍🏼

Reactions: 2
Picking subjects for 2nd year. She’s looking suspiciously like someone who never did it for herself

• Haha
Picking subjects for 2nd year. She’s looking suspiciously like someone who never did it for herself
Well I hope for the child’s sake that his father is involved in the process because the chances of this one being able to get her head around the names of the subjects are fairly slim

Maybe one of his big brothers could help him? Or novel suggestion maybe he could make the decision himself. Why is she so shocked about "first born" being in secondary school, he started last year!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why has she stopped showing his face, she's either covering him or filtering the life out of him, I think she's mortified my his pubescent mustache.

Reactions: 5
Poor Azhar must be thinking "is it too late to go back to the wife" 🤣🤣

Imagine leaving the mother of ur 1st born, 2nd born, 3rd born & 4th born for a complete bimbo with zero class & zero education 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I'd say he is sick!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Poor Azhar must be thinking "is it too late to go back to the wife" 🤣🤣

Imagine leaving the mother of ur 1st born, 2nd born, 3rd born & 4th born for a complete bimbo with zero class & zero education 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I'd say he is sick!!!!
He has spent years telling her how to behave act and talk. When Tullamore comes out he checks her. He wouldn’t want that around his high up dr friends that she never meets.

Why has she stopped showing his face, she's either covering him or filtering the life out of him, I think she's mortified my his pubescent mustache.
Yep. But she’ll say it’s per his request. You know teenagers. Nope witch you never cared before. Trying to hide him now cause she’s that vain.

Reactions: 6
What does she mean it wasn’t like this when she was in school? I’m only a couple of years younger than her and it was exactly like that - you did first year, then chose subjects for the junior cert. Though it’s fairly obvious she didn’t spend much time in school I suppose.

No sign of her sharing the dove ad about filters that has been all over Insta today - no surprise there, she’ll never give up the filters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.