Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those two bottles of rose she was gifted didn’t last long.....
But what happens to the screw top ?

I was just thinking how tit her garden looks that fake grass looks horrendous, so cheap. You can see the line in it for duck sake 🤣and then two posts later she’s on the beg. With the “garden Inspo”. Do they think we are all stupid. It’s gas. Begging like a gypsy.
and those fuckin braces she can’t talk spluttering all over the Place. Poor women has to wear a mask in the heat. What about the people living in hot countries that went through a whole year of it. One day .....you’ll survive. She did two days of opening the fast last week and he’s off to his elderly parents to do it. She may up her game or he’ll be off to a new woman. Raging I missed her depop cast offs. Next time.

Lads. Who is asking about that fire pit. The state of it. Looks like a disposable one I’ve used at the beach. 🤣

Krispy KREM 🤣.
I literally screamed at my phone ah will you stop. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Her Tullamore accent comes out when she has the blood invisalign in, she’s slipping 👏😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A few too many swigs of Rose....🤢
And she still thinks she’s stunning in that post. Which is why it was posted 🤣vain as duck

Would she duck up about the miserable looking firepit. Like the actual state of it. A little steel bowl 🤣🤣🤣.also, should have known she wouldn’t buy her kids that game. Freebie. No shame. Knack.it’s in her blood to be begging for free tit. It’s how she was brought up.

Reactions: 7
And she still thinks she’s stunning in that post. Which is why it was posted 🤣vain as duck

Would she duck up about the miserable looking firepit. Like the actual state of it. A little steel bowl 🤣🤣🤣.also, should have known she wouldn’t buy her kids that game. Freebie. No shame. Knack.it’s in her blood to be begging for free tit. It’s how she was brought up.
Could the gifted part be smaller in her stories, I never even noticed it earlier when I watched it.
The fire pit she’s wetting her knickers over? I thought it was an upturned bin lid 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone here watch Line of Duty? If ever there was someone that Kate Fleming's phrase was made for, it's Tignum. "Stop make a tit of yourself and piss off".

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The garden is so sterile looking and so over looked.
why does it look like every meal is in front of a screen? Do they ever converse as a family at mealtimes?
The “great way to entertain them” never includes them (unless it’s talking to camera) 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6

why does it look like every meal is in front of a screen? Do they ever converse as a family at mealtimes?
The “great way to entertain them” never includes them (unless it’s talking to camera) 🤷‍♀️
Yes. And I’m all for making the best of what you have but when you look your nose down on everyone when your actually a hidden knack..... I can’t be dealing. She tries to play the part of some to earth MOM. But never misses an opportunity to try make others feel bad. With her humble brag and product placement. She’d want to work harder on begging for the garden cause it looks like tit and she is bet into the middle of a housing estate surrounded by houses looking into her garden. That firepit looks disposable would she ever duck off. Did it come from a bigger garden place or something that she’s hoping pitches in for the rest of the garden or what. There an angle there.

Reactions: 1
Not even just one screen - usually TV and iPads

Reactions: 3
She’s only showing it off because it’s Weber and she equates the brand with higher end !

Reactions: 2
She’s only showing it off because it’s Weber and she equates the brand with higher end !
I’d say it’s the cheapest thing Weber make? Apart from the coals?

It’s embarrassing watching her fawn over it
Wait til she sees the Genesis line

Reactions: 6
What is she like with the sunglasses on and the tape measure around her neck, serious Donnatella Versace vibes 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
What is she like with the sunglasses on and the tape measure around her neck, serious Donnatella Versace vibes 😂
You’d swear she was cutting the fabric herself 😂😂 all she seem to do was put a few tags on the Ali express “ Inkkkkkkredible luxury robe” 🤣🤣🤣🙈

• Haha
What is she measuring? Does Azhar need his hem taken up cos the last time I checked she took her product off a container from China and packed it into boxes 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is she measuring? Does Azhar need his hem taken up cos the last time I checked she took her product off a container from China and packed it into boxes 🤷🏻‍♀️
She’s probably measuring the width of the door frame coz her ego is having trouble fitting through.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I laughed out loud when I saw her with the sunglasses and measurement tape 😂😂😂
I'm still laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Stop. Like stop. That witch needs an intervention she’s delusional. The glasses and tape measure 🤣🤣🤣🤣nuff said.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.