Tignam #4 Swigs, all fur coat and inkkkredible knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well at least we know the government won't b paying tigs on the rules regarding the virus when she can't get the simple mask wearing right 🙂🙃
I sincerely pe that no flogger gets paid ... that is most ridiculous notion ever.

Reactions: 5
Bloody IDIOT with the mask. Sure spread the disease but its OK, her lipstick is fine no need to panic!!!!!!!

Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ that woman is a fecking thick. The mask is supposed to be snug to your face to PREVENT YOU SPREADING THE bleeping VIRUS but don’t worry Swiggs as long as your €40 lippy hasn’t rubbed off who cares?
God almighty I will march on the Dail myself if the Government give any of these idiots money. It should be the other way around, pay Tattle for pulling them up for being reckless behavior 😂

Reactions: 12
My my ...Swigs next time keep your amazing ideas to yourself masks are suppose to be worn snug against your face ..Dunnes will
not be tagging you back endorsing incorrect mask wearing ... but if your sole focus is protecting your lipstick I think a lot of these topics must go over your head anyway!!!!
Her hairy face really bugs me I want to recommend the Hollywood Browzer but I’d say she would call me a troll for not posting positivity!
I bought pj’s on Shein and was very dubious at first as I thought the quality and fit would be rubbish but they are actually good for the price... it just goes to show the mark up she has on her tat!View attachment 254733
Does that Hollywood thing really work. I need one. 😩

I think she's trying to get rid of auld Azhar, defrosting frozen prawns with boiling water is a one way ticket to tit city 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she's trying to get rid of auld Azhar, defrosting frozen prawns with boiling water is a one way ticket to tit city 😂
Was thinking the same, boiling water will mean they start to cook 🙄🙄
She’s not the shiniest spoon in the drawer.

Oh, there's the invisalign #collab who called it? Give that girl a can of coke
Housecoat biz not going great so she wouldn’t be able to afford it otherwise.

An expensive collab and she can’t even do a spellcheck she has been “Giveb” something and an impression made for her “Retailer” So unprofessional

Lovely white teeth with a lovely hairy lip 💋

An expensive collab and she can’t even do a spellcheck she has been “Giveb” something and an impression made for her “Retailer” So unprofessional

She also wrote “a incredible” 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Well she had the appointment in Clane which is in kildare if I'm right, have we not been told in dublin to not leave the county 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Does she really think its actually called a 'Retailer' ...because she made a correction on this screenshot but not that 🤔
Screenshot_20200925-201126_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

Just shows she can’t be arsed to even check her posts, extremely unprofessional.

Reactions: 3
Well she had the appointment in Clane which is in kildare if I'm right, have we not been told in dublin to not leave the county 🤔
No way, I skipped through loads of her stories so didn’t see that, unacceptable if that’s the case !

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.