Tignam #4 Swigs, all fur coat and inkkkredible knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lipstick though 🤦🏼‍♀️

Hahaa!! I knew one of my girls would have picked this up😂😂 is that a new no filter filter??? Joking aside give me tigs over sabby any day. Sabby just delighted that Lisa lust is forging ahead with the troll case. The way she is looking into the camera Warning HER followers that if they are one of those people that it’s too late to even delete stuff !! She must be getting some amount of abuse? She is cold !! Sorry if I’ve gone off thread
What does sabby actually think will happen? So Facebook and insta are handing over the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . Someone will then need to find out who the ip addresses belong to, and then the police will decide whether to prosecute or not? I get that if people are making threats online and abusing people there may be a case, but gossiping isn’t a crime as far as I’m aware? She’s so cocky warning us with the smug head on her - but really, what will be the outcome? Sorry also off topic

Reactions: 6
I don't follow either of them. Is it tattle stuff? Or like abuse via insta?
[/QUOTE
I don’t follow Lisa so I’m not sure but tattle is definitely not a trolling page in my opinion and I’d gladly say anything here to there face! They just don’t like being called out on their bullshit!

Reactions: 2
She put up a question box one day about MMB, i asked her "would she be catering for plus sized ladies?" She messaged back that her robes fit up to a size 20.... i suppose if your a size above that you dont matter🤷🏻‍♀️ same with Pippa, no inclusion for those who they dont see fit to cater for, very sad as not everybody can fit into thier slim ideals
Size 20 is a large size?

The blinds in her showroom are something else, so "retro" what is she even doing there? Are people going to come in and try on a robe? honestly would you be bothered? "Say yes to the housecoat robe"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe Seif should write for her, with all his books and private education. Because she is not helping her ‘brand’ with the piss poor spelling. It just looks so so unprofessional.
She really should get the business post proof read before posting.

Her Helen tirkington matches 😂😂 what's wrong with Cara matches or are they just for us poor people?

• Haha
Still can’t get my head around a robe that costs 80 euro made from 100% polyester

Reactions: 11
Oh lord the new drop. She’s out of breath launching it on the website.
the flowery one is just like every Asian style kimono you see online. You’ll get them on Etsy or wish for a fraction of the price. I wore one just like it for a wedding I was in like half the world has. Dime a dozen, and the blue one is simply rank. 🤮.dreadful. God ... which one will she be Pretending she has been wearing to bed but hiding for weeks ....oh my.

Reactions: 3
It’s gotta hurt loulerie when they gift her their jewellery and then swigs purchases from her favourite soru jewellery 😂😂 her little treat when she manifests something! Comedy gold

Reactions: 5
Now I don’t know if any of you know this. But when you blow out a candle the wax is hot. Lol
Also funnily I was just thinking how she hasn’t shown her curtains in a while. We use to get to see them once a week, along with the story how they are custom made ( like most curtains ) and so expensive. I wonder if she has realised how out-dated they look yet.
also yeh tie-dye comes back tig last time it was around was 25+ years ago and it’s gone out already this time around. Way to go on keeping up 🤣🤣

• Haha
If her curtains are one of the most expensive things in her house everything else must be shite quality 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.