Tignam #4 Swigs, all fur coat and inkkkredible knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The rules don’t apply to her ever. Why would they now. She’s an hole. More worried about her teeth and looks than peoples lives. And nobody is listening to the people. Would you go to that place after giving somebody like her that freebie rather than somebody who’s life is hindered by their teeth and can’t afford to fix them. I wouldn’t go near the place. And Jesus she has to get the mention in about how soooo white her teeth are. Will she ever duck off. She’d masterbate to her own picture that one. Or maybe that one of her teeth with the pile of makeup and hairy lip.
And I remember with the braces before. She said she didn’t fix the bottom because she didn’t want her teeth to be TOO perfect. 🤣🤣riiiiiight.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wonder what their paying customers think of the dubs breaking covid restrictions to visit their dentist.

Reactions: 6
Does she ever watch her stories back & think I am coming off really badly maybe I should delete them? Has she no self awareness? For a woman in her mid 40’s she is a silly childish fool

Reactions: 10
I messaged her to remind her that Clane is in Kildare and what level 3 restrictions mean. I voiced my concerns for her apparant lack of concern for herself and others safety. Also disgusted by the dentist's judgement on honouring her appt given she was coming from a county in lockdown. Anyways, who cares as long as she has her PERFECT pearly whites🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I messaged her to remind her that Clane is in Kildare and what level 3 restrictions mean. I voiced my concerns for her apparant lack of concern for herself and others safety. Also disgusted by the dentist's judgement on honouring her appt given she was coming from a county in lockdown. Anyways, who cares
as long as she has her PERFECT pearly whites🙄🙄🙄🙄
She will justify it as work as it was a collab!! Still trying to unsee that hairy lip!!!

Reactions: 4
I cannot believe she went to Kildare, but at the same time I can. She went to the supermarket (M&S) every day during the last lockdown, she never took any of it seriously. It's not like it was an urgent medical appointment. Does she just not understand lockdown? or Covid? or anything?

Reactions: 5
I cannot believe she went to Kildare, but at the same time I can. She went to the supermarket (M&S) every day during the last lockdown, she never took any of it seriously. It's not like it was an urgent medical appointment. Does she just not understand lockdown? or Covid? or anything?
This is a woman who allegedly went to a hotel with symptoms. Is any other explanation necessary ?

Does that Hollywood thing really work. I need one. 😩
Well it depends my facial hair is incredible so perfect I know you guys will love it. Not everyone has facial hair like me... it’s such a great lookkkkkkk.😜😜

Normal response; Yeah they are not bad at all good for the facial fur definitely recommend!!

• Haha
I have followed the rules so the country can open back up and my husband can reopen his business which has been shut since march no income coming in , I'm sure if this pandemic hit her pocket she would be the first to be telling everyone not to leave the county or go shopping everyday, but with her it hasnt affected her and she thinks dont think anything it's all normal for her she still goes shopping has gone to her "office " eveyday even in lockdown when we were told to stay home her business was not essential it didnt need to be opened I couldnt go to woodies to get a smoke alarm which is essential for my home but i could purchase a robe and put extra pressure on an post with her deliveries

• Heart
What a dose she is, gifted invisalign, she'll bang on about how she's helping businesses but really she's just greedy and won't put her hand in her pocket for anything unless it has a chanel logo on it. The dental place should of known better though, they would know her address and should of rang and said due to restrictions we would rather hold off as fixing your mouthful of teeth is not life or death, both are as guilty as eachother🙄

Reactions: 3
I messaged her to remind her that Clane is in Kildare and what level 3 restrictions mean. I voiced my concerns for her apparant lack of concern for herself and others safety. Also disgusted by the dentist's judgement on honouring her appt given she was coming from a county in lockdown. Anyways, who cares as long as she has her PERFECT pearly whites🙄🙄🙄🙄
That’ll be you blocked! 😂 I’m blocked ages, asking about what fabric the robes were made from, this is way back.....interesting to see will she reply to you

Reactions: 4
Guys...I have an inkrrrredddible tip for you all on how not to ruin your lipstick with your mask!! Are you all sitting down?? Here goes...

Dont wear any!!! No1 can see it anyway!! Omg can you cope?? Exhausted now after that I am

And I've said it before on here,I have a robe from her first range, it was a gift and I do like it, I'm so sorry. I'll show myself out...😔
No one will care about your lipstick 💄 when your laid out in a coffin ⚰ from a horrific
Death from Covid Because you had a brain wave and thought a bleeping huge mask over your fave would keep you and your family safe

Wait for the block

I messaged the dental place shame on them m

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Size 20 is a size, as is sizes 22 upwards.
[/

Yeah but hopefully not many women are that size so not profitable to cater for them...
Wonder what their paying customers think of the dubs breaking covid restrictions to visit their dentist.
It’s not “the dubs” visiting “their” dentist. She’s 1 person. Most of us are obeying restrictions

Last edited:
Incredible straight Snow White teeth the us pheasants love adore and also think they are incredibly perfect
Yes they are perfect just like the rest of her. And the rest of her life. Everything about her is just SOOOOOOO perfect.

Which is great for when she comes up with her excuses for leaving Dublin as I assume she will say it was for work............. You are only allowed to leave for ESSENTIAL WORK ONLY.

This is clearly NOT ESSENTIAL, NOT AN EMERGENCY trip to the dentist, just pure GREED AND VANITY 😡

Hardly essential is right, it’s not like she was gifted a root canal because she was in serious pain or a filling 🙄
As someone said before I remember her stories during lockdown, she would be out every day to the shops and so would the husband.
I’d say she thinks actually Clane is in Dublin so doesn’t even realise she was breaking the rules 🤪🤪

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.