Tignam #4 Swigs, all fur coat and inkkkredible knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’ll be you blocked! 😂 I’m blocked ages, asking about what fabric the robes were made from, this is way back.....interesting to see will she reply to you
Haven't been blocked yet!!! She is probably still fast asleep in her inkkkkredible housecoat with the heating on full blast😜 and hasn't read it yet. I'll keep you all posted!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lads were in for a treat this morning
I can’t contain my excitement
Her secondhand coats 🧥 are going on Depop
Here tigs if your so loaded how about donating them to homeless women who need them coming into winter instead of making a quick euro

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Here tigs if your so loaded how about donating them to homeless women who need them coming into winter instead of making a quick euro
I'm guessing they're all XS and oversized

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So I have 3 points to make after watching swiggys story;

•she should have sorted out her Ronnie before she got a close up pic to post for her unnecessary Invisalign

•the story on the mask 🤦🏼‍♀️No words she is a 🤡

•and is it just me or was that an awful strange thing to say that she wants to put her daughter inside herself to keep her close at all times 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 21

•she should have sorted out her Ronnie before she got a close up pic to post for her unnecessary Invisalign

•and is it just me or was that an awful strange thing to say that she wants to put her daughter inside herself to keep her close at all times 😳
Very strange about putting her inside her
I read it twice thought it was another typo

Reactions: 5
Exactly! I messaged her a few years back & suggested donating her clothes to a local Womens refuge. She read it & didn’t reply! I suppose she needs another Soru / Loulerie piece to fill the big void in her life. She’s so greedy.

Yes I thought that very peculiar thing to say too about her daughter. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Exactly! I messaged her a few years back & suggested donating her clothes to a local Womens refuge. She read it & didn’t reply! I suppose she needs another Soru / Loulerie piece to fill the big void in her life. She’s so greedy.

Yes I thought that very peculiar thing to say too about her daughter. 🤷🏼‍♀️
A few years ago she was doing Depop to save and buy her dad a new car. She promised him for years and finally got him a little seeing hand car. Again If she’s so loaded why couldn’t she pop for it rather than spending years selling her tit online.
Also am o the only one disgusted that she’s pimping out the daughter to get her free tit now too. God I think it’s awful. I wouldn’t be sticking my daughter online like that for some company to get a few free jumpsuits. Poor child.
And I nearly died when she tapped her huge ass teeth with her finger. Her big mouth sends me over the edge. I grew up with her and her mouth has always disgusted me. That was back when she had a big loud Tullamore accent always cursing and real common . Rubber mouth we would call her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A few years ago she was doing Depop to save and buy her dad a new car. She promised him for years and finally got him a little seeing hand car. Again If she’s so loaded why couldn’t she pop for it rather than spending years selling her tit online.
Also am o the only one disgusted that she’s pimping out the daughter to get her free tit now too. God I think it’s awful. I wouldn’t be sticking my daughter online like that for some company to get a few free jumpsuits. Poor child.
And I nearly died when she tapped her huge ass teeth with her finger. Her big mouth sends me over the edge. I grew up with her and her mouth has always disgusted me. That was back when she had a big loud Tullamore accent always cursing and real common . Rubber mouth we would call her 🤣🤣
She’s from Awwwwwwfully😂

• Haha
That hairy lip tho......surprised she left it up and let spotlight re post it!!

Considering how vain she is I thought she’d have deleted it.

Reactions: 1
I am not getting the hairy lip outrage. Just because someone is a woman doesn't mean every single part of their body needs to be hairless. It is a bit body shaming to keep going on about it. I have daughters I don't want them thinking they need to wax, pluck and shave every single natural part of their bodies.

Reactions: 11
I can only imagine what she was like growing up in Tullamore🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I am not getting the hairy lip outrage. Just because someone is a woman doesn't mean every single part of their body needs to be hairless. It is a bit body shaming to keep going on about it. I have daughters I don't want them thinking they need to wax, pluck and shave every single natural part of their bodies.
Yeh I don’t really get it either. It’s just not picking. Facial hair can be a real issue for a lot of woman and it can be really confidence knocking. Slag her for going on about the Chanel wine all you want but body shaming or slagging her about her facial hair is not cool.

Reactions: 8
Yeah agree with the facial hair thing, there can be medical reasons for it. I have a hairy top lip, sometimes I wax and sometimes I don't but I'm extremely self conscious either way.

Reactions: 4
Yeah that’s the whole point we all have it, hairy lips hairy legs, hairy pits.

Not shaming her hairy lip.......shaming her disgusting vanity......she filters every aspect of her life to something so unobtainable so for her to leave that pic up was very out of character for her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.