Tignam #4 Swigs, all fur coat and inkkkredible knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s gotta hurt loulerie when they gift her their jewellery and then swigs purchases from her favourite soru jewellery 😂😂 her little treat when she manifests something! Comedy gold
I’m sorry but I’ve been on the soru website. Treats herself. Her specials pieces. Sorry to sound like an ashole but it’s cheap ass fake jewellery.

Reactions: 2
Oh my God, all she has to do is use a warm iron and brown paper on the ‘very expensive curtains’. A quick google search would have told her that. What nonsense about her stupid robes..crying about them? Oh please. How would she cope with a real reason to cry? Death, illness, coronavirus? She is such a gobshite🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I cant understand the curtains. The wax did not spill on them. It's a lie. They will be dry cleaned for free and magically there will be no stains.

What age is Hana? She doesn't seem to be the age where you need to remove an extinguished candle from her reach? Surely that meant that the candle when it was lighting was in her reach? The story doesn't ring true. I hope she is okay, it felt a bit strange.

Reactions: 5
I thought the new product was going to be a vaccine for covid the way it was built up
Shaking out of breath. For yet another cheap looking house coat. The drama. But I mean, if your a collector of such a luxury item, then I’m sure your on the mailing list to get them first. Eeeeeek the excitement. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
And I die laughing that she goes to furniture shops to do photo shoots for it. The models crawling around the furniture 🙈

• Haha
Now I don’t know if any of you know this. But when you blow out a candle the wax is hot. Lol
Also funnily I was just thinking how she hasn’t shown her curtains in a while. We use to get to see them once a week, along with the story how they are custom made ( like most curtains ) and so expensive. I wonder if she has realised how out-dated they look yet.
also yeh tie-dye comes back tig last time it was around was 25+ years ago and it’s gone out already this time around. Way to go on keeping up 🤣🤣
Are tie backs really outdated? I need to brush up on interiors!!

Reactions: 1
Oh Tigs, you aren’t supposed to have loads of room in your mask 🙈. If there are gaps it’s not working properly - but at least her lipstick isn’t smudged 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is she actually that thick that she thinks wearing a mask like that is ok..... like seriously

As for the curtains i donr think azhar would give 2 shits do you???

Reactions: 7
Surely the mask is meant to be snug around your face ?! She actually hasn’t a breeze !
And the curtains..she didn’t want to depress the husband ?! Like what the actual Fock ? Had to watch twice to see did I mishear her.

Is she actually that thick that she thinks wearing a mask like that is ok..... like seriously

As for the curtains i donr think azhar would give 2 shits do you???
The mask thing is just maddening - shes going on as if shes figured out some amazing "hack" but is not bright enough to realise that shes just undermining the entire point of the mask???? How dim can she be?

Also, would love to know if anyone has bought one of her housecoats (that word cracks me up) - I'd personally be mortified to have overspent to that extent on polyester tatt.

Surely the mask is meant to be snug around your face ?! She actually hasn’t a breeze !
And the curtains..she didn’t want to depress the husband ?! Like what the actual Fock ? Had to watch twice to see did I mishear her.
I'm sure it would depress him to have to buy new ones :p Tiggy has expensive taste.

Guys...I have an inkrrrredddible tip for you all on how not to ruin your lipstick with your mask!! Are you all sitting down?? Here goes...

Dont wear any!!! No1 can see it anyway!! Omg can you cope?? Exhausted now after that I am

And I've said it before on here,I have a robe from her first range, it was a gift and I do like it, I'm so sorry. I'll show myself out...😔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The mask thing is just maddening - shes going on as if shes figured out some amazing "hack" but is not bright enough to realise that shes just undermining the entire point of the mask???? How dim can she be?

Also, would love to know if anyone has bought one of her housecoats (that word cracks me up) - I'd personally be mortified to have overspent to that extent on polyester tatt.

I'm sure it would depress him to have to buy new ones :p Tiggy has expensive taste.
😂😂😂 you might be right sure they were the most expensive item in her house !

Ah tigs that's the whole point about wearing a mask , so it fits snugly and doesn't have gaping holes at the sides and top , but as long as u can keep ure lipstick on dont mind the virus , god almighty (huge eye roll)

Reactions: 9
And I've said it before on here,I have a robe from her first range, it was a gift and I do like it, I'm so sorry. I'll show myself out...😔
All is not yet lost.
Do you wear it in bed?
If no, then I think you may get a tattle dispensation 😉

Reactions: 3
My my ...Swigs next time keep your amazing ideas to yourself masks are suppose to be worn snug against your face ..Dunnes will
not be tagging you back endorsing incorrect mask wearing ... but if your sole focus is protecting your lipstick I think a lot of these topics must go over your head anyway!!!!
Her hairy face really bugs me I want to recommend the Hollywood Browzer but I’d say she would call me a troll for not posting positivity!
I bought pj’s on Shein and was very dubious at first as I thought the quality and fit would be rubbish but they are actually good for the price... it just goes to show the mark up she has on her tat!
518C2C32-AFEB-492D-8C96-30FFB3FF6EA0.jpeg

All is not yet lost.
Do you wear it in bed?
If no, then I think you may get a tattle dispensation 😉
I do not, I wear my good old Penneys jammies! And I also just wear the belt that came with the robe rather than a special universal belt...theres 2 reasons for this (1) I'm not that cool and (2) they havent been invented yet

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well at least we know the government won't b paying tigs on the rules regarding the virus when she can't get the simple mask wearing right 🙂🙃

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.