Tignam #4 Swigs, all fur coat and inkkkredible knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she knows people don’t like to see too many press drops but out of respect for the brand, particularly the big brands, she does it anyway. Respect for the brand. Not her followers.

Reactions: 2
I would be embarrassed if one of my girls acted like Hana did on that video. However there is no way in the world I would share it with my "viewers" so they could see it. She hasn't a clue. That was no something to share.

Reactions: 9
The little one had eye shadow and her mothers sunglasses on
The little one taking the piss outbbloggers saying buy this eye shadow spend all your money then you will be poor
Then something on the lines If don’t mind if your jealous of my glasses they are the best
Dont like saying anything about kids but she comes across as such a spoilt little madam🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
I would be embarrassed if one of my girls acted like Hana did on that video. However there is no way in the world I would share it with my "viewers" so they could see it. She hasn't a clue. That was no something to share.
I know I'd be the same. The screeching 🙄🙉 its not funny at all, and I'm sure no one wants to see anyone else's kids screeching and fawning around. I know she is only a child but monkey see monkey do, so says it all really.

Reactions: 5
Snapping at her for sticking her tongue out and then smiling and letting her do it anyway. Either you think it's naughty or it's funny! Like what is the difference with Tignam standing chatting to somebody in person and Hana doing that and letting her do it to people following you!? Well the main difference is Tignam could have prevented people seeing it by not posting it. Like it's beyond rude, if my kid did that I would be mortified. So why intentionally show anyone🙈

WTF was that about, Hana is so spoiled & not in a good way........ monkey see monkey do comes to mind!!!! I know she is only a child, but she comes across extremely unliveable with her behaviour & its actually not her fault

Reactions: 7
Obviously hana is listening to her talk about "us fuckers" to the "hubby" and repeating what is being said especially at the age of 7

Reactions: 6
She will l
So she knows people don’t like to see too many press drops but out of respect for the brand, particularly the big brands, she does it anyway. Respect for the brand. Not her followers.
Not the smaller brands who need the exposure, the bigger brands 🙄

Also why bother hiding the school crest on the child’s uniform when you can clearly tell what school she goes to from the distinctive pattern of the skirt ?! Not that I give a Fock what schools they go to 🙄

Last edited:
Putting up Trisha's Transformation story 🙄 If Trisha wanted to wear one of her AliExpress dressing gowns or pjs she couldn't because Swig's business isn't size inclusive. Feck off with yourself Tigsumpaininthehole 😡
She put up a question box one day about MMB, i asked her "would she be catering for plus sized ladies?" She messaged back that her robes fit up to a size 20.... i suppose if your a size above that you dont matter🤷🏻‍♀️ same with Pippa, no inclusion for those who they dont see fit to cater for, very sad as not everybody can fit into thier slim ideals

Reactions: 4
I used to mind kids for a similar family. Much richer, like one of irelands richest fams but similar in their parenting and that little girl was absolutely ruined the same as hana. She told me before that she wants to live in a tiny house like mine when she grows up. I live in a 4 bed! This is very normal behaviour in these bizarre families. The kids grow up with no friends. Very sad really.

Today, the vogue and chanel coffee table books? There is nothing tackier!!! They look absolutely ridiculous. Lets buy a plastic shelf to stand them on. Horrific!

Reactions: 10
I used to mind kids for a similar family. Much richer but similar in their parenting and that little girl was absolutely ruined the same as hana. This is very normal behaviour in these bizarre families.

Today, the vogue and chanel coffee table books? There is nothing tackier!!! They look absolutely ridiculous. Lets buy a plastic shelf to stand them on. Horrific!
I just don't get these "books" at all. Saw FBG at the same thing. All my books which I have read or are cookbooks are on our bookshelf. The only place a book stand should be IMO is in the kitchen for a cookbook. Are these books just blank pages or about the brand?

Reactions: 7
She’s not original with the plastic book stand🙄🙄Come on Swigs.. own up! You were influenced by Flavia.
“Her teeth are perfect”.. An absolute narcissist.. so insecure underneath it all.

Reactions: 5
She’s not original with the plastic book stand🙄🙄Come on Swigs.. own up! You were influenced by Flavia.
“Her teeth are perfect”.. An absolute narcissist.. so insecure underneath it all.
Haha yeah, none of us are thinking that swigs. Hate to break it to u.

Reactions: 1
I just don't get these "books" at all. Saw FBG at the same thing. All my books which I have read or are cookbooks are on our bookshelf. The only place a book stand should be IMO is in the kitchen for a cookbook. Are these books just blank pages or about the brand?
As far as I know they’re just display or for show 😑😑 so tacky ! Give me some proper books you can dip in and out of and actually absorb some information !

The beach filter on while showing her pearly whites 😖. Is this not false advertisement for spotlight? I will never buy spotlight after all their gifted packages all the time. Getting as bad as Daniel Wellington

Reactions: 9
Did she really just say the annoying thing about dentists is that they don't tell you that you need to wear a retainer every night once you get your braces off? Sorry, what? I've never had braces and even I know that. What kind of tit dentists has she been going to?

Poor Tignam has to put her summer clothes away today, how will she cope? Did you see that pile of clothes?? She wouldn't normally share something like that in IG but she needs us to see just what she's up against. Personnally I'm worried for her safety. Has she done a risk assessment? She may get trapped underneath and never been seen again. How does she lead such a challenging life?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Did she not say before many times that she had a metal bar fitted to her top arch so her top teeth won’t move, now she’s saying she wears a retainer. She’s not bright enough to remember her lies

Reactions: 3
Narcissist actually saying we might think her teeth are perfect. They’re clearly crooked on the bottom and you use a filter tigs. Didn’t get that way without a retainer for a few weeks. Every reputable dentist drills it in to you how important the retainer is. And she’s in talks about Invisalign? Code for I’m getting a freebie. Will bore everyone to death with more details of her mouth and pics up her nose again

Did she not say before many times that she had a metal bar fitted to her top arch so her top teeth won’t move, now she’s saying she wears a retainer. She’s not bright enough to remember her lies
I have the bar behind my teeth it’s just for the front four but I still need to wear a retainer but not every night she said. They say to wear it 3/4 times after the first year

Reactions: 3
This women would sell her soul for a beauty freebie...so not surprised to see the teeth posts... I don’t think Swigs is as wealthy as she makes out to be... when you drill down she has some nice ‘material‘ things but others are completely fake.. such a sad existence god help her she has a very empty life..but must like it like that way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.