Tignam #4 Swigs, all fur coat and inkkkredible knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy duck the stories were painful today. And thank god people agree on here. Her teeth are far from perfect. In fact I hate them. I hate the shape of them. Two long front teeth then with her huge mouth when she smiles her back ones are all tiny and low and all you see are gums. Her bottom ones are like a city skyline. The filter is constantly on to make them look white. Jesus Christ almighty they are horrible. Braces can’t fix them bunny teeth. But she’s definitely angling for freebies as usual. Somebody on here said she’s not as rich as she lets on to be. No she is not at all. Half her tit is fake. Then she begs for other stuff constantly. She’s loosing money with her horrible cheap robes. It’s all fake but she thinks nobody sees it.shes trying hard to bring those kids up to be snobs she loves when they act like that, going back to her own insecure childhood of being a dirt poor council kid. Keep going swings most your audience of fuckers are only laughing at the car crash that you are.

Reactions: 14
I’d say even as a teenager growing up she always thought she was better than everyone else & had notions way beyond her station. What’s her back story, did she work for her “hubby” She claims to be with him over 20 years yet she was in Australia for a time. Did he go with her? None of it adds up it’s all conflicting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I’d say even as a teenager growing up she always thought she was better than everyone else & had notions way beyond her station. What’s her back story, did she work for her “hubby” She claims to be with him over 20 years yet she was in Australia for a time. Did he go with her? None of it adds up it’s all conflicting.
She was riding him in his daddy’s shop in Tullamore. She was late teens I’d say he was about 30 married with 4 kids. She went off to Australia then with a friend to live but came back. I’d say she was wrecked trying to pay her own bills lol. And got back together with him But to be fair she was hooking up with somebody else behind his back there too. He somewhere along there left his wife and kids and swigs has been living with him and off him ever since.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m laughing so much at the ’books’. She obviously doesn’t read but if she wanted to show money or class, a rare edition of Shakespeare‘s collected works or an anthology of poetry would show that. She wouldn’t know what either of them are, or their function. She is so dense, it’s frightening.
Since she’s so money obsessed why is she buying clothes in H&M and Zara? Shouldn’t she be buying in BT’s or House of Fraser? I don’t know these about things, I spend my money on experiences like travel and friends.

Reactions: 7
She put up a question box one day about MMB, i asked her "would she be catering for plus sized ladies?" She messaged back that her robes fit up to a size 20.... i suppose if your a size above that you dont matter🤷🏻‍♀️ same with Pippa, no inclusion for those who they dont see fit to cater for, very sad as not everybody can fit into thier slim ideals
Amen to that!

She put up a question box one day about MMB, i asked her "would she be catering for plus sized ladies?" She messaged back that her robes fit up to a size 20.... i suppose if your a size above that you dont matter🤷🏻‍♀️ same with Pippa, no inclusion for those who they dont see fit to cater for, very sad as not everybody can fit into thier slim ideals
It's not even about her ideals (& we can guess what they are!) it's her view on fat people loud and clear for us to see. If Tigsumpaininthehole didnt have discriminatory views toward fat women then she would cater to all sizes but, she certainly isnt first and wont be the last 🙄

Reactions: 1
She was riding him in his daddy’s shop in Tullamore. She was late teens I’d say he was about 30 married with 4 kids. She went off to Australia then with a friend to live but came back. I’d say she was wrecked trying to pay her own bills lol. And got back together with him But to be fair she was hooking up with somebody else behind his back there too. He somewhere along there left his wife and kids and swigs has been living with him and off him ever since.
I'd love to know how you have the inside scoop on Tigs 🍿🍿🍿

Reactions: 5
Ah I don't want the person to dox themselves or anything like that but the bits posted are so fascinating

Reactions: 3
Ground breaking designs en route ladies (& gents) a universal belt to use on all Tignams dressing gowns... I know, I know... you’re welcome 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tullamore is talking Tiggy 🤣🤣🤣

Tiggy got Jiggy in Tullamore right before azhars wife showed her the door!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The laminated brows really remind me of when my kids come up from under the water in a pool. Hair flat to the head, eyebrows too and Water dribbling from everywhere!!

Reactions: 4
The laminated brows really remind me of when my kids come up from under the water in a pool. Hair flat to the head, eyebrows too and Water dribbling from everywhere!!
I don’t like them at all. I also hate the dress/skirt & runner combo 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Hahaa!! I knew one of my girls would have picked this up😂😂 is that a new no filter filter??? Joking aside give me tigs over sabby any day. Sabby just delighted that Lisa lust is forging ahead with the troll case. The way she is looking into the camera Warning HER followers that if they are one of those people that it’s too late to even delete stuff !! She must be getting some amount of abuse? She is cold !! Sorry if I’ve gone off thread

Reactions: 5
Hahaa!! I knew one of my girls would have picked this up😂😂 is that a new no filter filter??? Joking aside give me tigs over sabby any day. Sabby just delighted that Lisa lust is forging ahead with the troll case. The way she is looking into the camera Warning HER followers that if they are one of those people that it’s too late to even delete stuff !! She must be getting some amount of abuse? She is cold !! Sorry if I’ve gone off thread
I don't follow either of them. Is it tattle stuff? Or like abuse via insta?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.