Tignam #4 Swigs, all fur coat and inkkkredible knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she would leave that poor kid alone! You can see he doesn't want to be on the Gram. FFS she gives me ire!!!! She's just so bleeping ridiculous with her carry on. Rant over!

Reactions: 6
Agreed, she hasn’t a clue. Her kids are gorgeous though, it’s not their fault their Mam is a tool.

Reactions: 4
That Hana video..its actually sad..Hana joking about her mam on Instagram..its sad but true🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I hate when people sit on the footpath outside their house and you have to walk around them. I am aware that I am unreasonable about it but honestly sit in your garden, or your driveway, you don't own the footpath.

Reactions: 3
Are herself and himself not married?
It’s debatable 🤷‍♀️ They’ve only had a blessing, no legal ceremony. Whatever she might think it is, the law is very clear on what they think, should it all go tits up on her.

Reactions: 7
Putting up Trisha's Transformation story 🙄 If Trisha wanted to wear one of her AliExpress dressing gowns or pjs she couldn't because Swig's business isn't size inclusive. Feck off with yourself Tigsumpaininthehole 😡

Reactions: 6
Putting up Trisha's Transformation story 🙄 If Trisha wanted to wear one of her AliExpress dressing gowns or pjs she couldn't because Swig's business isn't size inclusive. Feck off with yourself Tigsumpaininthehole 😡
That should be considered in some way for the next title

Reactions: 2
How many times is Tigs gonna let us know she was in Lidl today, like really LIDL!! showing us peasants she's just like us!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And another shot of the flowers that her HUSBAND got for her. Jesus he mustn’t treat her too often if she’s this excited about a regular old bunch of flowers.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg her daughter in them snaps
Speaks volumes
That little girl didn’t pick that up from the ground
The only person She could pick that up from is her mother
Vile it’s a sad day when your daughter mimics the way you carry on
Calling people poor and jealous and all

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Omg her daughter in them snaps
Speaks volumes
That little girl didn’t pick that up from the ground
The only person She could pick that up from is her mother
Vile it’s a sad day when your daughter mimics the way you carry on
Calling people poor and jealous and all
What!!!! Are you serious?! I’m blocked so can’t see, not that I’d follow her again, bit too show offy for me.....what was she saying?

Reactions: 2
What!!!! Are you serious?! I’m blocked so can’t see, not that I’d follow her again, bit too show offy for me.....what was she saying?
The little one had eye shadow and her mothers sunglasses on
The little one taking the piss outbbloggers saying buy this eye shadow spend all your money then you will be poor
Then something on the lines If don’t mind if your jealous of my glasses they are the best

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.