Tignam #4 Swigs, all fur coat and inkkkredible knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can not believe she put that up - can she not see how badly that reflects on her?

Reactions: 5
Ok a couple of things. Wtf is she on ? Out of respect for the brands that send me stuff I show it. Yeh cause they are paying you to dumbass. Then goes on about how she gives it all away but back tracks real quick, oh and I use it myself lol. Do these asholes not know that the jig is up. And we all know they are walking billboards that would sell their soul for a free face oil. Secondly. Why would essie be sending out polish to somebody who gets gel nails done once a week in a salon. I’d say she doesn’t know how to open a nail polish bottle. Are they also fuckin stupid? I dunno lads. I dunno.

Reactions: 13
It’s her daughter literally taking the piss out of her mother I’m not sure she even knows this 😂😂
Not just that though - laughing about being poor and talking about being jealous. Horrible attitude for a 7 year old to have

Reactions: 16
Not just that though - laughing about being poor and talking about being jealous. Horrible attitude for a 7 year old to have
That’s the way swigs must carry in off camera I’d say that little one has some stories in school
A horrible trait for such a young kid to have
I’m shocked 😱 she put it up

Reactions: 6
Wow! Just wow!! I can’t believe a 7 year old would behave like that or say things like that. That’s obviously how her mother speaks about her followers who she herself said are “fuckers”. And the comment about “I had it first” is exactly the thing Swigs would say. She’s obsessed with being the first to have something/do something. E.g :First client post lockdown for Botox, first to have her hair done too (actually, 2 nights before salons were open), first to buy clothes from H&M or Zara.

The brands sending freebies are worse. The tit list of companies I won’t purchase from is getting longer and longer by the day.

Reactions: 7
If anyone has ever been in a stockroom of a busy or popular shop, they will know that she is only playing shop. That's not what stockrooms look like.

Reactions: 8
Omg her daughter in them snaps
Speaks volumes
That little girl didn’t pick that up from the ground
The only person She could pick that up from is her mother
Vile it’s a sad day when your daughter mimics the way you carry on
Calling people poor and jealous and all
I thought the very same too 🤦🏼‍♀️

Can not believe she put that up - can she not see how badly that reflects on her?
Tiggy is absolutely so inkkkkrediably narcissistic that she thinks us minions would find that hilarious. It’s not it’s very sad & not a good reflection imo.

Reactions: 3
The posts of Hannah were cringe she is only repeating what she sees from Swigs... how embarrassing can you imagine the life lessons she teaches her... this is certainly not behaviour I would like to see from my daughter and even worse post it on social media... doesn’t say much for brand MMB... I wouldn’t buy one single press drop she unboxes ... just stick to the wine opener it’s the only thing she’s good at!!

Reactions: 9
The posts of Hannah were cringe she is only repeating what she sees from Swigs... how embarrassing can you imagine the life lessons she teaches her... this is certainly not behaviour I would like to see from my daughter and even worse post it on social media... doesn’t say much for brand MMB... I wouldn’t buy one single press drop she unboxes ... just stick to the wine opener it’s the only thing she’s good at!!
I’m shocked any child would carry on like that
And then snapping at her because she had her tounge out and letting her carry on in that manner

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.