Tignam #4 Swigs, all fur coat and inkkkredible knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am am mad in the head .... do us mere mortals really think wow your new headquarters is incredible and that we will love it
“I think you guys will love it 🤷‍♀️“ Really who gives a flying duck do people really think wow that’s amazing I love that room full of house coats

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She so sent herself those flowers because we questioned her marriage on here.

Reactions: 11
😂😂😂OMG, I know she isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed, but signing the gifted flowers off with ’hubby’?! No self respecting man would ever do that. They would use their name. What a mistake Tiggy, you sent them to yourself. Which is quite sad really.

Reactions: 11
Do women actually put on lip liner, lipstick sitting in having a drink in their house... I dont know where that women gets the energy ... tbh I wish I was a bit more like her.

I wonder if she will keep to guidelines during this new lockdown. Last time she was out at the shops every day, doing lots of "non essential" things. While I am at it, buy a block of Irish cheddar and slice a bit off for the child, so much unnecessary packaging by buying that M&S prepacked stuff.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she will keep to guidelines during this new lockdown. Last time she was out at the shops every day, doing lots of "non essential" things. While I am at it, buy a block of Irish cheddar and slice a bit off for the child, so much unnecessary packaging by buying that M&S prepacked stuff.
Thought the same about the cheese ! A adult would struggle to get that packaging open never mind a child

Reactions: 1
😂😂😂OMG, I know she isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed, but signing the gifted flowers off with ’hubby’?! No self respecting man would ever do that. They would use their name. What a mistake Tiggy, you sent them to yourself. Which is quite sad really.
I actually feel sorry for her. I don’t follow her, but pop in her page and on here. She seems to have such a lonely life and I know she makes a rod for her own back, but he does not seem to have any interest in her at all. Ya she has the house and car and whatever else, but her life is just empty

Reactions: 10
Omg Melissa we still do not believe you are sleeping in the robes! Please stop the charade!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I find pyjamas are best for sleeping in, that’s their function. I throw a dressing gown over them at the weekend in the morning as I go downstairs to make tea. Isn’t that what dressing gowns are for? To keep you warm and decent until you dress?Melissa, the genius that she is, is reinventing their function. Perhaps she should call them nightgowns. Knowing her she would probably call nighties evening gowns or something🙄

Reactions: 6
It's like she came up with the ridiculous idea of wearing 'robes' to bed. People thought it sounded like horseshit. Instead of just saying nothing and maybe showing herself wearing the robes as someone might actually wear them in RL she decides to get into bed everyday in her robe and put up a picture to prove a point. We still don't believe you Melissa!! Move on.

Reactions: 5
I see she is amazed at all Seif’s school books, is she not familiar with the concept of school?Books tend to go with the territory. I suppose she wouldn’t know that, it doesn’t look like she spent much time there herself😁

• Haha
I actually feel sorry for her. I don’t follow her, but pop in her page and on here. She seems to have such a lonely life and I know she makes a rod for her own back, but he does not seem to have any interest in her at all. Ya she has the house and car and whatever else, but her life is just empty
Does she have a house and car though. Doubt anything is in her name. He’s not that daft. He won’t even legally marry her so she can’t get a thing and is held captive for the stuff she uses belong to him.

Omg Melissa we still do not believe you are sleeping in the robes! Please stop the charade!!!
I know right. Who would sleep in a robe like that. Be strangled in it. She’s really driving that whole concept home since we talked about how dumb it is on here. Who is she trying to convince?

Not a chance. She will be HQ, DTC and any place that she sees fit.
This is the idiot who said she had covid-19 symptoms and still went on holiday.

Reactions: 4
Why does she call him her husband etc if they aren't married? What's the story with all that
I guess it’s to cover up that fact that she was his mistress and that being married might attract more brands to her. I’m sure she wouldn’t like the neighbours in Foxrock to know the full story either.

Reactions: 3
I guess it’s to cover up that fact that she was his mistress and that being married might attract more brands to her. I’m sure she wouldn’t like the neighbours in Foxrock to know the full story either.
She does not live in Foxrock. She wishes but she doesn't.

Why the duck can she not stay at home 🏡
Did she watch the news all week bleeping inkredible selfish bellend

Why the duck can she not stay at home 🏡
Did she watch the news all week bleeping inkredible selfish bellend
Excuse me!! She’s “supporting local” (aka her excuse not to ever lift a finger in the kitchen)

In fairness the whole of Ballyogan would go into liquidation if she stopped eating her 5 meals a day out. Plus 3 kids meals a day.

Like she will single handedly save so many shops, cafes and restaurants. She’s a totally inKredible hero

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.