Tignam #3 Tiggy Tiggy Tiggy can’t you see, your robes are much cheaper on Wish and Ali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Michelle would help her in the warehouse so who will help her now that she is kkkkkkkkkrazy busy with her dressing gowns. Also who is Michelle and how has she money? She seems very well connected
I think you mean housecoats 🤭

Reactions: 2
Just watched her stories from yesterday, going on about her son not texting her when he got off the bus... Azar is right, he's having a laugh with his friends!! She will have the child ruined if she carries on like that.

Reactions: 6
Sometimes I wonder if her designer gear is all fake? If not all, at least some. She has to do her showroom on a ‘budget’ but also bought herself Chanel trainers the other day.. right after she gave out about the price of Seif’s books... doesn’t really add up?

Reactions: 12
all about the priorities. Back to school hitting loads of us hard this year. I must have forgotten the designer trainers brief though.

Reactions: 4
Sometimes I wonder if her designer gear is all fake? If not all, at least some. She has to do her showroom on a ‘budget’ but also bought herself Chanel trainers the other day.. right after she gave out about the price of Seif’s books... doesn’t really add up?
Did she actually buy them tho? I thought she said she was drooling over them and it was just a pic?

A lot of her stuff is. The company her husband works with have access to all that. And he always gets her stuff when he’s away in Europe and China.

• Wow
I am new to Tattle and hooked already.

Question... Why do new threads start? thanks
I’m not here long either
I think when one thread gets to a certain stage. A new one needs to be made and I think you need to have been here a while to do it(?) (I’m
Not too sure)

Reactions: 1
Jesus she thinks she’s John Nash from a beautiful mind. With her before I even go in there I know where I’m putting stuff and how I’m styling stuff. It’s a ball of moss and a bowl. In nearly every house I know including my own 😆She thinks she’s so forward thinking. Fuckity duck sake. Her visions are mind blowing lads before she even gets in there 🤦🏽‍♀️ Like when she buys an item of clothes. Imagine she knows how she’s going to wear it before she even buys it. Ahhhhmazing stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus she thinks she’s John Nash from a beautiful mind. With her before I even go in there I know where I’m putting stuff and how I’m styling stuff. It’s a ball of moss and a bowl. In nearly every house I know including my own 😆She thinks she’s so forward thinking. Fuckity duck sake. Her visions are mind blowing lads before she even gets in there 🤦🏽‍♀️ Like when she buys an item of clothes. Imagine she knows how she’s going to wear it before she even buys it. Ahhhhmazing stuff.
Styling moss... would you be able 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
A new showroom for dressing gowns that come from China and you can get the same print in skirts and shirts on boohoo!! Something shifty about it... I’m an accountant and it my opinion mmb & their new hq / showroom is a great way to “get rid” of money if u catch my drift!!! Who in their right mind would create a hq for a business that’s at a loss!! Also what’s with the ever pronounced t’s and k’s?? And morks and Spencer..... fur coat no knickers 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What are we going with for the thread title and I'll attempt it?
Swigs: fur coat and no knickers.
thats my input for new name from previous post lol

A new showroom for dressing gowns that come from China and you can get the same print in skirts and shirts on boohoo!! Something shifty about it... I’m an accountant and it my opinion mmb & their new hq / showroom is a great way to “get rid” of money if u catch my drift!!! Who in their right mind would create a hq for a business that’s at a loss!! Also what’s with the ever pronounced t’s and k’s?? And morks and Spencer..... fur coat no knickers 🤷🏻‍♀️
Absolutely agree. She’s in a warehouse for free with her baby daddy’s cousins business. Why would she move and for a business that makes nothing. As I said. The baby daddy knows what he’s doing. He’s done it all before a lot of times. Liquidate and bankruptcies dodge the tax man.

Pray for Swigs. It’s Thursday and she’s stumbling over the finishing line of this week.
Poor thing has had to look at someone doing a bit of decorating, make her usual trips to DTC, rub cream into her face, drink coffee and rosé and collect her kids from school.
How does this Wonder Woman do it?
She’s truly an inspiration to working mothers.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.