Tignam #3 Tiggy Tiggy Tiggy can’t you see, your robes are much cheaper on Wish and Ali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes hit a brick wall.....shes sooo tired after getting 1 child on a bus didnt bring him or the other child and is fannying about rubbing in crem while us peasants live in a completely different world

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can we leave her son out of it please? I’m really not comfortable with people speculating about where a minor is attending school.
[/QUOT
I totally agree, don't know why I commented on his potential school as it goes against everything I hate......

Reactions: 2
I don’t know but would love to. No love lost with Michelle either. Seems to be a crew she’d know on and off and then they’d be gone. Odd.
Michelle would help her in the warehouse so who will help her now that she is kkkkkkkkkrazy busy with her dressing gowns. Also who is Michelle and how has she money? She seems very well connected

Reactions: 4
Carries husband got caught with a lot of drugs recently - I wonder if it’s connected. Marcus sweeney - katy frenchs ex

Reactions: 3
New thread: “Swigs won’t admit it but we know she’s a renter cos she wastes Azharse’s money in Dundrum Town Centre”

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It’s very concerning how so many people Here are trying to figure Out where her son attends school. A MINOR !!

Reactions: 10
equ
It’s very concerning how so many people Here are trying to figure Out where her son attends school. A MINOR !!
equally as concerning how the minors mother referenced good news re school had pics up online of him in his uniform. Ireland is a small country and she needs to be accountable for his online safety.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
100% what difference does it make what school he goes to? Would they like strangers examining their kids uniforms to see where they go? Have some cop on and leave the children out of this.

It was a handful of people, not myself, and it was quickly moderated within the thread and agreed it was off limits. Someone should tell Swiggy the same thing seeing as she’s his mother and all...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Totally agree with people putting up where her son might be at school, its not ok & should be off limits (I commented without thinking)....... as his mother & protector she needs to do the same!!!

Reactions: 3
I agree its off limits,the only reason i'd want to know is so i can google the price - doubt theres more to it than that with anyone here

Just looked at her stories. Mother of god that’s some receding hairline she has

• Haha
Reactions: 2
he’s renowned as one of Ireland’s biggest drug dealers - she can’tnot know about it.
That newspaper was in May and they were at a famiky bash in July. Why would you have your only son in that situation? A pair of riding does not make him a gentleman Carrie. What a scumbag

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.