Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jox

Chatty Member
Listing her jobs:
Gonna go for croissant and hot chocolate
Bring kid to work
Collect other kid
“It’s gonna be a DAY of it”
Fecks sake. Wanna get up at 6, get dinner on, kids ready, drop to school, belt it to work, work til 530, collect kids, home, eat dinner, clean breakfast things, make tomorrow’s lunches, try to help with homework, put News on at 9 and wake up freezing on the couch at 945, empty school bags, find note looking for 12.50 for locker, hunt for 1250 and envelope, realise dog hasn’t been walked, go up to say you’re going to hoof it around the estate with dog, daughter says she’s no sanitary towels and just started period...leg it to Spar, buy ST’s leave shop to find empty dog lead tied to bin, run around looking for dog, find dog in garden of huge house trying it on with what looks like a fox, break up this session meanwhile realise ive set security light off in persons garden, jump 5foot in the air as i catch sight of s crazy woman with leaves in hair out of breath clutching an empty pack of Always Ultra, realise it’s my own reflection. Pick up 3 ST’s to get daughter through tomorrow, get dog, jog home, too tired to shower, day begins at 530 today to try to fit more in.
Now THERES a day Tignam.
There’s a fucking day.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Malone

VIP Member
New Thread : Narcissistic Tigs, Passive aggressive digs , filtered so she doesn’t look old it’s pure comedy gold

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Ciaragh

New thread: “Swigs won’t admit it but we know she’s a renter cos she wastes Azharse’s money in Dundrum Town Centre”

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I had emailed the hotel about Tignams stay ..to which Alan the owner replied with that shockingly poor response. I have just emailed him now again asking him to confirm whether or not my private data has been shared. I attached the video clip of Tignam confirming that she had the names of those who contacted the hotel and was able to check for those names in her inbox. I also attached the data privacy guidelines on the processing of personal data including the consulting, disclosing or sharing of personal data. Let's see if he responds...

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Ciaragh

I think it’s a really cheap shot when bloggers trot out the mental health card as a response to people seeing through their bullshit. It’s classic bullying tactics -if you don’t enable me to get away with being a lying, narcissistic, freebie-grabbing, attention seeking, rampant egotist I’ll play the victim and pull the mental health card. It’s a lazy attempt at manipulation and a complete insult to people who struggle with real mental health problems and it needs to stop.

Note to Melissa and every other shady Insta-operator out there: You might have some naive, gullible young girls hoodwinked with your facade but many of us adult, grown women see you and know your game. Don’t be a negative person and nobody will speak negatively of you. You reap what you sow!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
We all knew these 'cryptic' posts were coming didnt we! Can't say im shocked. Playing the victim card-when its all your own fault Melissa. Practice what you preach and don't be sharing things online that you don't want people to call you out on.

Never intended to ruin a family holiday- God knows those poor kids needed to see 4 different walls other than Dundrum town centre- but you're missing the point.

You posted it
You were irresponsible
You were looking for sympathy
You got caught out badly for your oversharing
You've suffered some of the consequences and got a slap on the wrist from the hotels you stayed at
You potentially put peoples heath at risk
Youre looking for sympathy again-but you'll not get it!

Ps it was all women reporting because fellas wouldn't be bothered following you. Anytime I had stories of yours on I was told to turn them off by my fella coz he couldn't handle hearing you drone on.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I just sent a message to the hotel. I am disgusted!

just doing my bit for us all her and for all the poor people staying there this weekend!

Screenshot_20200809-212125_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200809-212130_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Harper Riley

VIP Member
She’s such a gloating windbag.. perhaps if she tried to be kinder to her audience by maybe not getting a dig in every 10 mins things would be different. She has basically goaded people with her so called wealth during a time of crisis in Ireland. Talking about marble countertops when some nurses can’t afford parking. The late evening trips to marks and Spencer’s for Rose, the Chanel bags and those horrible white cushions that came as a special delivery 😂. No one really minds real wealth when someone has worked hard and is generous in other ways. The greed is so ugly with that one. She’s like a little witch going around the place, spreading Zara hauls on the bed and looking down at her noes at everyone “ beneath her “. She’s nothing without that phone and she knows it. Even the bad press is better then no one actually looking at her

And the real thing about her is she is trying very hard to appear better, prettier, wealthier and skinnier. It’s very deliberate.. if she elevates herself by putting others down, she has achieved her goal. It’s obvious she is lacking any real talent and has a rather empty life as we have all witnessed.
She’s nothing without her baby daddy paying her way through life for the last 25 years. She knew what she was doing behind the Japan shop and in his car 👀 all those years ago when he was married. And she wanted the high life off the backs of his family money. I’ve witnessed her nasty behaviour first hand. And how she talks down to people. And it’s comical considering she has nothing really. She might have a few fooled. She wants people to believe she’s some sort of rich high society women And honestly doesn’t have two pennies of her own money nor the rich family money for that lol . Truth is her baby daddy makes a decent living working for his cousin. He doesn’t own that place he works in and has filed bankruptcy so many times In past ventures it’s insane. They have a house in carrickmines that apparently isn’t good enough and a leased car also In his name . A bunch of fake tat and some sort of shady run business. She has enough to show off that might impress a few entry level insta huns, and boy will she show it off. How she treats people and talks to them is my biggest issue with her. She isn’t a nice person and shoved her own family aside because she’s ashamed of them. Never visits them. Keeps them away from baby daddy and his family out of shame. Has no childhood friends. No friends in general. The kids do nothing but eat out and shop. It’s all very tragic.

• Wow
Reactions: 25

jeaner

I think that’s a bit mean commenting on her fertility struggles, she had miscarriages too and that should be off limits for discussion.

Don’t get me wrong, she’s a prized dick but her fertility should not be fair game.

Reactions: 23

Melmcs

VIP Member
Can some one please take a picture of this wan in DTC? I'm a frontline worker, interested to see what the fuss is about with all the constant selfies and I love myself posts! So I'm pissed about the masks comment when she swanned around the country with none and admitted to having suspect Covid symptoms. Our ED is full of suspect Covid at the min inc kids and v small babies. She's a fucking disgrace. Having worked a shit week in ED and a extra one today due to a staff out sick with suspect Covid, I'm done with this vacuous piece of shit who thinks she sleeps on fucking clouds! Apologies to you all, I'm just over her crap. Night x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
My personal details have also been giving out. I have asked who is responsible for their social media as my personal information has been giving out and this is against GDPR. My message was seen and as not been responded to. I will be taking this further

Reactions: 21
My exact thoughts. She - I mean, Azhar - has ample money to spend on a staycation.... It’s actually disgusting to think it’s gifted to her. She doesn’t have enough genuine followers to justify it. By genuine I mean people who don’t just follow her for the car crash-esque lols like all of us!
I would quite like to see Mayo, but I certainly won’t be staying there.
40k eye rolls on her stories. Im gonna message that hotel tomorrow. Im sick of this shit. A free stay with a bottle of champagne in the room... I've stayed in two hotels recently, first hotel my key card wouldn't open the door every single time we went up, second hotel hadn't enough shower gel or towels left for the two of us and they were 4 and a 5star hotels.. Suit these hotels to look after the paying customer

Reactions: 20

Watchwoman

Chatty Member
She’s such a gloating windbag.. perhaps if she tried to be kinder to her audience by maybe not getting a dig in every 10 mins things would be different. She has basically goaded people with her so called wealth during a time of crisis in Ireland. Talking about marble countertops when some nurses can’t afford parking. The late evening trips to marks and Spencer’s for Rose, the Chanel bags and those horrible white cushions that came as a special delivery 😂. No one really minds real wealth when someone has worked hard and is generous in other ways. The greed is so ugly with that one. She’s like a little witch going around the place, spreading Zara hauls on the bed and looking down at her noes at everyone “ beneath her “. She’s nothing without that phone and she knows it. Even the bad press is better then no one actually looking at her

And the real thing about her is she is trying very hard to appear better, prettier, wealthier and skinnier. It’s very deliberate.. if she elevates herself by putting others down, she has achieved her goal. It’s obvious she is lacking any real talent and has a rather empty life as we have all witnessed.

Last edited:
  • Heart

jeaner

She had to stop at a pharmacy to take a headache tablet today but it looked like she asked them for a drink of water to take it (the plastic cup) and actually made a video AND a boomerang of her sipping the water. She coming across as someone almost deranged, it's beyond bizarre now. Her narcissism is worrying and I'm deadly serious. A headache is now content for her, it's very obvious she hasn't a soul in the world to share her day to day with. Apart from all the adoring fans who message her asking her what her amazing dewy skin routine is, she will have to come on camera and do a tutorial to show us how to put lipstick halfway up our faces.

• Haha

jeaner

Don’t ‘shatters someone else’s dreams’
Eh, it’s teeth whitening love, not sending someone across the channel in a raft 🤣

• Haha
New member here, her cryptic messages the past week have sent me over. I’m agreeing with everything I see posted here (apart from criticising her looks, I’m not going to do that) before her deplorable covid behaviour her attitude towards her home is what bothered me the most. I’m trying to get a mortgage for a 3 bed house in stepaside and if I’m lucky enough to get it I’ll consider myself blessed, complaining that your new home isn’t good enough or your “forever home” is beyond spoilt, it’s classless and obnoxious, she needs a dose of reality, she’s lucky to have a roof over her head at all in this day and age! The way she still breezes around DTC and gets all her weekly “essential” beauty appointments done she’s so ignorant to the fact that we’re still in the middle of a pandemic, she’s really QUITE tone deaf! When will she ever realise that’s not how you spell quiet?! 🤣🥴🤯 Made me laugh to see that I’m not the only one here who that bothers🙊