Tignam #3 Tiggy Tiggy Tiggy can’t you see, your robes are much cheaper on Wish and Ali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tigs “It doesn’t affect me it really doesn’t affect me”
While caressing her face with what “looks” like an engagement and wedding band 🙄🙄🙄
As if they weren’t purposely “on camera” for all of Tattle to see 😒

Reactions: 6
While caressing her face with what “looks” like an engagement and wedding band 🙄🙄🙄
Yea and as if anyone buys that “i don’t know why but it just doesn’t affect me”! Ok Noleen😂😂 “Azar would just tell everyone to duck off”! Yea we know how azar and you speak when you think you’re “off camera” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can't believe Azhar told us to duck off after so many of us supported his bj request 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Howling here. Thank you 💋

As the royal family always say.. never complain and never explain. Did Lady Chavvy of Tullamore, Carrickmines Demesne, Baroness of Zara, HRH of Bullshit miss her “how to be a princess” lesson? She must have been on the doss swigging Vino with her sister the Tig.. AKA Meghan Markle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So she has / had a Rolex, lots of Gucci gang gear, hols in Adare & The Maldives, drives a fancy car but is not sending her son to a private school..... oh ok that makes lots of sense 👀

Reactions: 7
What did tignam and azar say when she forgot to turn off the camera after one of her lives a few months ago? She had it deleted by time I looked.
Also what account can I see her dancing video on tic tok please?😅

Reactions: 1
Why bring up a conversation from here that maybe only 15 / 20 people have seen? It makes no sense to highlight she was feeling unwell during the week and is now going to stay in a hotel. Is she really that stupid?!?

Reactions: 5
Howling here. Thank you 💋

As the royal family always say.. never complain and never explain. Did Lady Chavvy of Tullamore, Carrickmines Demesne, Baroness of Zara, HRH of Bullshit miss her “how to be a princess” lesson? She must have been on the doss swigging Vino with her sister the Tig.. AKA Meghan Markle.
How does she know nothing positive is said here only she’s reading it for herself. Hiya Tiggles 🖕

Reactions: 2
Why bring up a conversation from here that maybe only 15 / 20 people have seen? It makes no sense to highlight she was feeling unwell during the week and is now going to stay in a hotel. Is she really that stupid?!?
I’m guessing she ‘addressed’ it as the hotel was tagged so she could lose face at the hotel... her whole life is to portray that she has more money that what she actually has...which from the material items you would think so... but certainly not from her semi-detached Carrickmines address around the corner from Power City & McDonald’s it must be a big let down so hence the ‘not my forever home references’..
Would she not like to take a break from the phone for a week and spend it with her family she already mentioned how she was going to be posting all her outfit links next week while she is away!!!

Reactions: 7
I’m guessing she ‘addressed’ it as the hotel was tagged so she could lose face at the hotel... her whole life is to portray that she has more money that what she actually has...which from the material items you would think so... but certainly not from her semi-detached Carrickmines address around the corner from Power City & McDonald’s it must be a big let down so hence the ‘not my forever home references’..
Would she not like to take a break from the phone for a week and spend it with her family she already mentioned how she was going to be posting all her outfit links next week while she is away!!!
She's not there to spend time with her family, she's there to swan around playing lady of the manor and to use the hotel as a backdrop for all the clothes she buys but never wears as she has no social life outside of Azar's golf trips. She has a very small window here to cram in as much Zara gear as she can, it must have been so hard to narrow it down, no wonder she had a tough week.

Reactions: 10
I think it’s a really cheap shot when bloggers trot out the mental health card as a response to people seeing through their bullshit. It’s classic bullying tactics -if you don’t enable me to get away with being a lying, narcissistic, freebie-grabbing, attention seeking, rampant egotist I’ll play the victim and pull the mental health card. It’s a lazy attempt at manipulation and a complete insult to people who struggle with real mental health problems and it needs to stop.

Note to Melissa and every other shady Insta-operator out there: You might have some naive, gullible young girls hoodwinked with your facade but many of us adult, grown women see you and know your game. Don’t be a negative person and nobody will speak negatively of you. You reap what you sow!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She was tagged in a comment here?? Tagged on a website she is not on? How does that work swignam? You mean you are glued to this thread noeleen.

Lady Swigs showcasing Lady Loulerie’s plated sovereign chain whilst wearing her best trakkie. Lady D4 and Lady C4 - a matchmade in IG heaven.

• Haha
Lady Swigs showcasing Lady Loulerie’s plated sovereign chain whilst wearing her best trakkie. Lady D4 and Lady C4 - a matchmade in IG heaven.
My mother calls an acquaintance of hers Mrs.T4. A wannabe snob from Tullamore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“ Perfect for travelling in “ 😂😂 You’re going to Mayo love

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.