Tignam #3 Tiggy Tiggy Tiggy can’t you see, your robes are much cheaper on Wish and Ali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought by the way she was congratulating the poor boy that he had been accepted to Clongowes or something similar 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️...... not Blackrock College, there is nothing wrong with Blackrock College BTW but she made such a big deal about it, I would have thought he would be attending a better school, just saying!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought by the way she was congratulating the poor boy that he had been accepted to Clongowes or something similar 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️...... not Blackrock College, there is nothing wrong with Blackrock College BTW but she made such a big deal about it, I would have thought he would be attending a better school, just saying!!!
I am blocked from her page. Is there another why of looking at her stories. I was a lurker. What school is he in did we find out?

Reactions: 1
I would’ve thought most fee paying schools would provide either free meals or a decent canteen instead of sending him in with a flask and childish lunchbox
My daughters ar private, lunches are provided so cold lunches, son is at state they have to bring pack lunch, novelty of naking those wear off real quick, shes going to be worn out 😆

’it can’t of been easy’. It couldn’t have been easy Tiggy, it couldn't have been easy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i just knew the school! Willow park ( Blackrock college). Cue flogging a lot of tat now to pay the handsome fees. But at least it’s on education and not Zara
That is not the Willow Park First Year Uniform. First years have a blue striped tie

Can we leave her son out of it please? I’m really not comfortable with people speculating about where a minor is attending school.
I agree - he does seem like a lovely kid. Into his books etc etc. I've sons similar age and they really do need their own space at the moment. Hope he enjoys his new school whereever it is.

Reactions: 6
Listing her jobs:
Gonna go for croissant and hot chocolate
Bring kid to work
Collect other kid
“It’s gonna be a DAY of it”
Fecks sake. Wanna get up at 6, get dinner on, kids ready, drop to school, belt it to work, work til 530, collect kids, home, eat dinner, clean breakfast things, make tomorrow’s lunches, try to help with homework, put News on at 9 and wake up freezing on the couch at 945, empty school bags, find note looking for 12.50 for locker, hunt for 1250 and envelope, realise dog hasn’t been walked, go up to say you’re going to hoof it around the estate with dog, daughter says she’s no sanitary towels and just started period...leg it to Spar, buy ST’s leave shop to find empty dog lead tied to bin, run around looking for dog, find dog in garden of huge house trying it on with what looks like a fox, break up this session meanwhile realise ive set security light off in persons garden, jump 5foot in the air as i catch sight of s crazy woman with leaves in hair out of breath clutching an empty pack of Always Ultra, realise it’s my own reflection. Pick up 3 ST’s to get daughter through tomorrow, get dog, jog home, too tired to shower, day begins at 530 today to try to fit more in.
Now THERES a day Tignam.
There’s a bleeping day.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Listing her jobs:
Gonna go for croissant and hot chocolate
Bring kid to work
Collect other kid
“It’s gonna be a DAY of it”
Fecks sake. Wanna get up at 6, get dinner on, kids ready, drop to school, belt it to work, work til 530, collect kids, home, eat dinner, clean breakfast things, make tomorrow’s lunches, try to help with homework, put News on at 9 and wake up freezing on the couch at 945, empty school bags, find note looking for 12.50 for locker, hunt for 1250 and envelope, realise dog hasn’t been walked, go up to say you’re going to hoof it around the estate with dog, daughter says she’s no sanitary towels and just started period...leg it to Spar, buy ST’s leave shop to find empty dog lead tied to bin, run around looking for dog, find dog in garden of huge house trying it on with what looks like a fox, break up this session meanwhile realise ive set security light off in persons garden, jump 5foot in the air as i catch sight of s crazy woman with leaves in hair out of breath clutching an empty pack of Always Ultra, realise it’s my own reflection. Pick up 3 ST’s to get daughter through tomorrow, get dog, jog home, too tired to shower, day begins at 530 today to try to fit more in.
Now THERES a day Tignam.
There’s a bleeping day.
pretty much this!!!!! except I make the teens walk the frigging dog and I have sons so no periods to deal with just rampaging hormones

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The irony of the filter spiel. "These filters are harmless", she actually believes it herself. It's a form of altering your appearance, maybe not as drastic as Face Tune but you're still presenting yourself in a way that's not honest. She really isn't very clever, is she?

Reactions: 16
A filter is a filter 🤡
She was even struggling to explain what a filter does, how about it’s when you use the retro cam on all your posts to show us your fabulous skin and your nose blends in with your face and all your skin is smooth with no lines.. it’s that one swigs!!!! It certainly alters your image especially when you are demonstrating a make up brand or teeth whitening product that you have been paid to lie ...sorry post about! God imagine having to listen to her face to face and you can’t tap her along...so you don’t have to listen to her nonsense... poor hubby..

Reactions: 8
My friend has Mmb dressing gown, before that I'd never heard of her. Why does everyone call her Noleen?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.