Tignam #3 Tiggy Tiggy Tiggy can’t you see, your robes are much cheaper on Wish and Ali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had to stop at a pharmacy to take a headache tablet today but it looked like she asked them for a drink of water to take it (the plastic cup) and actually made a video AND a boomerang of her sipping the water. She coming across as someone almost deranged, it's beyond bizarre now. Her narcissism is worrying and I'm deadly serious. A headache is now content for her, it's very obvious she hasn't a soul in the world to share her day to day with. Apart from all the adoring fans who message her asking her what her amazing dewy skin routine is, she will have to come on camera and do a tutorial to show us how to put lipstick halfway up our faces.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She was almost annoyed that OTHERS were in DTC, her place. The two kids with her, on the Sunday before half the country goes back to school. She didn't even take Sief with her when he needed his school shoes so why drag them along today.
And no wearing a mask does not give you a headache, but hanging out indoors in a shopping centre all the time possibly might.

Reactions: 9
Her teeth in her picture of her teeth don’t even look like her teeth lol. she has two front bunny teeth. Am I the only one thinking they don’t look like hers. Are they over edited ?

Reactions: 2
our canteen closed too but my lads actually don't like the food in school so have always brought their own lunches.

Reactions: 1
So we comment last night on how she’s always alone at night and how sad that actually is that all she has for company is the wine. So tonight she puts up a story showing the footie on the telly with a yawn as if Azhar is making her watch it so he is there with her.... 🙄🙄 Hi there you narcissistic, horrible, disgusting, lazy, self entitled, selfish, cow. Hope you enjoy reading this one as much as the ones you obviously did from last night

• Heart
Reactions: 12
oh God just came to say the same! Oh Noeleen is trying to let us know that “hubby” does indeed spend an evening with her 😂
I actually sort of feel bad for her in a funny way

Reactions: 4
It was so obvious! And really? DTC is the only place that sells paracetemol? It's just sad...when does she ever take the kids out somewhere they can have fun and not just accompany her on her boring daily life??

Reactions: 5
We didn’t actually see Az 😂 I wouldn’t put it past her 👀
Exactly what I meant by my post.... she put up the story as if he was there with her. Probably goes to his own room as soon as he’s in from golf, or stays and one of the other addresses he has himself registered as a director under with the CRO.

can’t blame him, shes starting to loose that trophy wife shine, the photo on the grid for the teeth whitening is a shocker in comparison to the way she shows herself on stories. I would think its potentially time to be traded in for a younger version.

I’m still just in shock about the separate rooms! I like sleeping next to my husband, it reminds me that we are a team and together at night even though both of us work and lead busy lives. But then, I met my husband normally when both of us were single and we had no baggage, no kids etc. Normal enough. I don’t need to be preened and beautified every day for him. Was it Johnny Depp who said ‘when you marry your mistress, you create a vacancy?’😂I feel sorry for her but then she does or says something obnoxious and I’m like ‘ oh yeah, she’s a gom’🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m still just in shock about the separate rooms! I like sleeping next to my husband, it reminds me that we are a team and together at night even though both of us work and lead busy lives. But then, I met my husband normally when both of us were single and we had no baggage, no kids etc. Normal enough. I don’t need to be preened and beautified every day for him. Was it Johnny Depp who said ‘when you marry your mistress, you create a vacancy?’😂I feel sorry for her but then she does or says something obnoxious and I’m like ‘ oh yeah, she’s a gom’🙄
Separate rooms?

Tignam #4 Covid symptoms but do not to worry. Holidayed in Mt Falcon Estate where she was a picture of health trying to flaunt her new money wealth.

Lol just asked my other half. There wasn’t really any football on last night. None worth watching according to him. And we normally have rows over football being on 🤣

Reactions: 5
i just knew the school! Willow park ( Blackrock college). Cue flogging a lot of tat now to pay the handsome fees. But at least it’s on education and not Zara

i just knew the school! Willow park ( Blackrock college). Cue flogging a lot of tat now to pay the handsome fees. But at least it’s on education and not Zara
Looks like the Willow tie alright but the jumpers looks strange. Does Willow / Blackrock not have a crest on the left and blue and white stripes on the collar similar to Michaels ?

Looks like the Willow tie alright but the jumpers looks strange. Does Willow / Blackrock not have a crest on the left and blue and white stripes on the collar similar to Michaels ?
Actually now you say it yes. The red tie threw me. The neck of the jumper deffo has the stripes

There was a documentary on klopp blast night. I watched it. Love him 😍
It was about Liverpools 30 year wait. Actually very watchable. I'm not a soccer fan but my kids are opposing sides too so never a quiet house. But the Hillsborough footage always makes me well up.

Hope Seif has a good day and mum leaves him off her grid. I found secondary very emotional. My guy hopped out of car and never even looked back . . .

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.