Tignam #27 MMB lotions and potions and oodles of notions, please buy my stockkkk so I can live in b'rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wasn’t in the USA!!!🤣🤣🤣She is hilarious, she is literally mixing up her fantasy drunk thoughts with real life! Oh Melly, Melly, Melly. You pleb.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also most teenagers now won't go near it because it is so "basic" which makes sense that Melly would have it for her teenager. KSI isn't someone I would want to be lining the pockets of.

Reactions: 6
Ran here to see yizzer comments on the prime. If she was in the US we'd know all about it . And yeah azhole wouldn't be let past pre clearance in Dublin with the reputation the baris have. She's bleeping delusional but what's new eh. Nelly with the face like a melted welly. Classic

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did she not say before she had no interest in goi g to the states? Or did I imagine that
Well, that’s just as well, since she wasn’t there 😂

She really should stick to the truth, she’s too dumb to keep track of her lies 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
10 bottle of prime $13 - flight to the USA €650+ luggage to carry 10 bottles of prime €40 ( not
Including a hotel stay 😂) total min €700

10 bottle of prime in Ireland @€15 a bottle ( it’s €6 in a shop in tallaght) €150
Still works out cheaper ( not that I would buy it!)
---
---
Tread title - Tignam - will go to the USA for the PRIME but not for the crime

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
All she’s interested in is being a cool kid. That’s her sole purpose in life. You’re pushing 50 Melly. Cop on

Cool kids drink Prime 🤣🤣🤣🤣 like wtf… my kids have never had it and I will never ever buy it for them so they must be uncool 🤣🤣🤣🤣 god she is a joke of a woman!

Reactions: 9
Cool kids drink Prime 🤣🤣🤣🤣 like wtf… my kids have never had it and I will never ever buy it for them so they must be uncool 🤣🤣🤣🤣 god she is a joke of a woman!
Good for you sticking to it. Absolutely junk filled with sugar and chemicals. Not suitable for kids at all and KSI and Jake Paul should be done for promoting them to kids. All energy drinks should be 16+. Kids younger than that shouldn’t need caffeine

Reactions: 8
I don't think that's real Prime. There should be four indentations in the bottle. Shoot me for knowing this but this stuff has been the bane of my life the past while. And I am one of the suckers who paid a premium for it for my kids (not the over 18s one with caffeine). Melly's behind the curve though. The "cool kids" were all trying to get it about six weeks ago.

Showcasing her stupidity again “All the cool kids are drinking this” 😵😵🤢🤢

You really are a shallow dense human Melly, these are the important things in your life god help you.

Good for you sticking to it. Absolutely junk filled with sugar and chemicals. Not suitable for kids at all and KSI and Jake Paul should be done for promoting them to kids. All energy drinks should be 16+. Kids younger than that shouldn’t need caffeine
I agree with the unhealthy element of it but whoever their marketing team is are very clever to be able to differentiate this stuff from an over saturated tween/teen drinks market. I think it's died down a bit now but the kids were going absolutely mental for it. It was selling out really quickly in the few places that stocked it. Guess that will change now it's available in Dunnes.

Not much in that long awaited delayed collection, two patterns ! Her designers came up with a stripe and a bird print ???

Reactions: 8
I think anyone who eats while "on camera" is ill mannered. The crunching yuk and the big chin gurning around yuk

• Sick
Reactions: 20
She’s off her rocker, so she got prime in the USA for $13! Now she’s tagging an Irish candy company that sells American toxic candy and guess what prime drinks 😂😂😂 she tells sooooo many lies she forgets herself!

Reactions: 10
Just had another look there that's not real prime she has that's fake 🤣 just like her handbag and all the "cool kids" would know this 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.