Tignam #27 MMB lotions and potions and oodles of notions, please buy my stockkkk so I can live in b'rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus christ the smoke alarm is still beeping ?? Must be well over a year now

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s gone so bloody boring

Can’t even take the piss now here it’s all repeated so much

she should shake up her style, start the gym , get a hobby, meet a few pals- DO Something!

I’m bored watching it she must be bored senseless living it

Reactions: 2
I can't believe she said 13 bucks 😅. Has she ever even been to USA. She watches that much tv I reckon she thinks bucks is the name of their currency
---
Replacing "Special drinks" with dodgy drinks 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't believe she said 13 bucks 😅. Has she ever even been to USA. She watches that much tv I reckon she thinks bucks is the name of their currency
---
Imagine what’s in it?! Any kind of wild shite to give to your kids!!
Image really is everything for her

Reactions: 6
There we are now another fake Jesus where does she get this 🤣🤣 they are dodgy as he'll. Not mad on letting my kids have the real prime but imagine giving them fake what would even be in it.
Hahahahahahahaha this is gold!!! Even her drinks are fake 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh Melly Melly Melly!!! You really would be better off just staying quiet. You’re embarrassing yourself now!!!

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion: I haven't a dime but I'll buy fake Prime the haters will heckle cos I draw on fake freckles

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Is she drunk again this eve? She looks and sounds pissed off her head.

Reactions: 8
Imagine what’s in it?! Any kind of wild shite to give to your kids!!
Image really is everything for her
Yes my kids asked me to buy it and I wouldn't out of principle and it's full of crap. I gave them 10 euro each instead to spend on something decent

Reactions: 5
---
And she used the dollar sign also which makes using the term bucks pretty redundant. But still hilarious she used it, like she’s a local. 🤣🤣🤣.
---
She was banging on about her kids never having coke for years and now she’s giving them this poison. Well I suppose it’s coooool.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else wear their sunglasses in the office? Nope didn't think so.
Mind you that's not a real office is it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone else wear their sunglasses in the office? Nope didn't think so.
Mind you that's not a real office is it.
She looks ridiculous. No one wears sunnies inside. Except numpties who like chewing Merican Candy and getting twisted every night cos they do be so pitiful cos they have no friends or a life like.

Our Melly is getting worse the older she gets. So immature.

Reactions: 9
She looks ridiculous. No one wears sunnies inside. Except numpties who like chewing Merican Candy and getting twisted every night cos they do be so pitiful cos they have no friends or a life like.

Our Melly is getting worse the older she gets. So immature.
Immature you're being too kind 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.