Tignam #27 MMB lotions and potions and oodles of notions, please buy my stockkkk so I can live in b'rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just bitchy remarks she thought she was better than them all
Yeah she was just quite ratty about them, eye rolling and insinuating they left her out of the group chat with all the activities etc. then bragged that she is sure they watch her or something like that. Sure Jan... course they do, they have nothing better to be doing :rolleyes: :sleep:

Reactions: 3
Mel sits in her big black tractor, hat on, hair down and bet into her phone when she’s waiting for Hana. If she got out of the car and perhaps made an effort the other school parents would include her. I see her there regularly. She thinks she’s better than the rest of us 🙄

Reactions: 5
So her spongey trucker hats will be reasonsable priced , we all know she wont be selling them low , even though they probably cost her 3eur to make ! I just dont get who she predicts will wear them with her fake initials on them !

Reactions: 4
The actual neck of her trying to shill her vibrator massage gun with a copy and paste caption!

We'll always know when you didn't write something yourself Tidge, as it won't be littered with grammatical errors and random Capital letters in the Middle of Sentences, or include your own unique brand of Down with the Kidz lingo, Like, OMG_____ Insane!

Attachments

Mel sits in her big black tractor, hat on, hair down and bet into her phone when she’s waiting for Hana. If she got out of the car and perhaps made an effort the other school parents would include her. I see her there regularly. She thinks she’s better than the rest of us 🙄
But she’s not a regular Mom she’s a celebrity Mom, she can’t run the risk of looking any of you peasant Moms in the eye, you might end up being too jealous of her horse hair and melted face.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God she’s just so booooooring! 🤣🤣🤣 there is nothing interesting about her!! She hasn’t even had a rant lately! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
She's fairly quiet about the hair. She must have realised how bad it looked this time around.

If it’s not sold in M&S she doesn’t t know about it

So odd to do all your shopping in there ( yellow sticker lover or not) when you’re not paying your rent?
Or should be saving for your forever home ..

Like she clothes shops in H&M and Zara- budget/low mid range shops

Pretends to have Givenchy etc bags but they’re fake

Goes on holidays and desperately tries to make it look more expensive or salubrious than it actually is

Has no owned home , racks up unpaid rental income , flees other house?

Has a fake business that turns no profit
Has kid in private school but
Has leased cars

It’s so odd the whole thing
A pauper dreaming of a rich budget

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If it’s not sold in M&S she doesn’t t know about it

So odd to do all your shopping in there ( yellow sticker lover or not) when you’re not paying your rent?
Or should be saving for your forever home ..

Like she clothes shops in H&M and Zara- budget/low mid range shops

Pretends to have Givenchy etc bags but they’re fake

Goes on holidays and desperately tries to make it look more expensive or salubrious than it actually is

Has no owned home , racks up unpaid rental income , flees other house?

Has a fake business that turns no profit
Has kid in private school but
Has leased cars

It’s so odd the whole thing
A pauper dreaming of a rich budget
Champagne life on a beer budget.

Reactions: 8
Is Seif in JC year? Why would he need papers at this time of year?
If he was doing his JC last October is when she should have bought them 🤣

• Haha
She has been working so hard the last few weeks 😂😂😂 almost wet myself laughing at that! She is comedy gold!!!!
Also is she a few months late with the exam papers 🤣🤣🤣 god love her she is so far removed from education it’s not even funny! Does she even realise her son is doing his junior exams next month not next year 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
[/QUOTE
She has been working so hard the last few weeks 😂😂😂 almost wet myself laughing at that! She is comedy gold!!!!
Also is she a few months late with the exam papers 🤣🤣🤣 god love her she is so far removed from education it’s not even funny! Does she even realise her son is doing his junior exams next month not next year 🙄🙄🙄
I have a feeling it’s next year?

I have a feeling it’s next year?
Definitely this year. Same as my son who was in a panic at CHRISTMAS because he was dead late getting his exam papers!!!!!

Like her Christmas stock - ordered in Nov , poor Seif is getting his papers 2 and a half weeks before his exams??? Poor kid.

Reactions: 8
Definitely this year. Same as my son who was in a panic at CHRISTMAS because he was dead late getting his exam papers!!!!!

Like her Christmas stock - ordered in Nov , poor Seif is getting his papers 2 and a half weeks before his exams??? Poor kid.
She probably thinks they are the actual exam papers for his JC 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10

To be fair to Melly he has a dad as well and he is a 15 year old who could make sure he had his own exam papers. Two of mine have gone through JC and they went and got the papers themselves (with my money!).

To be fair to Melly he has a dad as well and he is a 15 year old who could make sure he had his own exam papers. Two of mine have gone through JC and they went and got the papers themselves (with my money!).
It’s more that is hilarious that the JC is 2 weeks? 3 weeks away and she has no clue that only getting the papers now is a duck up regardless if man woman or child gets them

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.