Tignam #27 MMB lotions and potions and oodles of notions, please buy my stockkkk so I can live in b'rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she trying to show she’s in the premier seats at dundrum cinema? All I see is fake lips, fake hair & tipsy eyes she’s definitely been on the wine again

Reactions: 5
I litterly ran here to comment on that pose😅🤣😆
Like who in their right mind is directing the shoot. Tis like Melly every morning when she wakes up in the sitting room, legs akimbo after the sesh the night before!!!. OMG they couldn't of nailed our Melly better.
The other model then.... like who sits looking like a pure woman/slut position on a chair in their PJ'S???? Just Melly years ago in the stock room waiting on Azhole to meet her out the back. God I've got some laugh this evening over those pics😆
---
On top of the ridiculous poses the venue is so wrong for the shoot. Like I'm no stylist or interior designer, in no way shape or form but surly any gobshite would know if you have clothes that have busy patterns you wouldn't showcase them in a venue with so many patterns on the wall, different colours everywhere and generally such a busy background. The clothes just blend in and don't in anyway stand out. The background would put you off the clothes!
Now I could be wrong but that's my opinion?!?
The provocative poses alright would grap your attention but for the wrong reasons 😆
The legs spread and the writing on the post says comming soon bleeping priceless 👌

Reactions: 1
Seriously a bird did a big tit on her car and it is a big deal? Does she live in some sort of alternate universe where things like that don't happen?

Reactions: 12
There once was a slapper named Melly
Whose face looks like melted welly
She likes to drink wine
Though she hasn't a dime
And her hooker boots make her feet smelly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Tidge’s rented car must be ruined from putting all that make up on… foundation fingerprints on the leather… good job she managed to get the BMW badge in the background just so we know what car she rents!!! She is so obvious & predictable! Could she not just put her make up on in the toilets when she gets to ‘work’… maybe they are porta-loos and not fit for her fake insta photos!

Reactions: 14
She drives a BMW🎺🎺🎺🎺 🙄 we are all very impressed god almighty she’s a complete moron loves a little subtle boasting!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She drives a BMW🎺🎺🎺🎺 🙄 we are all very impressed god almighty she’s a complete moron loves a little subtle boasting!
She thinks showing the bmw badge negates her posting about the bird who ‘tit’ on her car. Yea we’re all so jealous Tigs 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yea we’re all so jealous Tigs 🤦‍♀️
Jelly as hell.

There was an old slapper named Melly
Who wanted to be on da telly
She cussed and she gurned
As her BMW burned
But she still thinks we're all totally jelly

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow she looks rough! You can really see the effect of the alcoholism on her face. She must be some drinker for it to be showing on her face like that.
I know people with newborn babies who never sleep and they still look fresher.

and the second hand embarrassment drawing on freckles. How old does she think she is? Like seriously I’m surprised the bf hasn’t stepped in and told her to stop with the instagram, especially as it clearly doesn’t provide anything except for swigs to pretend! I feel sorry for the first born who would be at the age of owning a phone and having social media. I’d be mortified if she was my mother.

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but what is this moron on about.

When was she in the US recently? All I can remember is the worlds dullest trip to Estepona for Hazzard to break Ramadan.

As if her and her crooked boyfriend would even be let in on a tourist visa, he has that many judgements against him, and didn’t she over stay in Australia previously? US Immigration doesn’t want the likes of you Melly!

Between the stupid freckles and talking like a 14 year old, she’s only drawing attention to the state of herself, the menopausal old hag.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah I got 8 bottles in dunnes last week also it is 1.99 in Walmart in the US so I don't know how she paid 13 dollars for 10 bottles

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.