Tignam #27 MMB lotions and potions and oodles of notions, please buy my stockkkk so I can live in b'rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her own hair must be in very week condition if she has half bonds and half tapes.

Reactions: 5
I'd say she's hanging together today with her yellow extensions and no we don't want a sneek peek we don't even want a sneak peek 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's probably in ceira lambert salon running amok screaming about the state they sent her home in.
Like there is no comparison to Rosies connollys fake hair quality when she leaves there to this ones.

The pose … can’t stop laughing … what a position
I litterly ran here to comment on that pose😅🤣😆
Like who in their right mind is directing the shoot. Tis like Melly every morning when she wakes up in the sitting room, legs akimbo after the sesh the night before!!!. OMG they couldn't of nailed our Melly better.
The other model then.... like who sits looking like a pure woman/slut position on a chair in their PJ'S???? Just Melly years ago in the stock room waiting on Azhole to meet her out the back. God I've got some laugh this evening over those pics😆
---
On top of the ridiculous poses the venue is so wrong for the shoot. Like I'm no stylist or interior designer, in no way shape or form but surly any gobshite would know if you have clothes that have busy patterns you wouldn't showcase them in a venue with so many patterns on the wall, different colours everywhere and generally such a busy background. The clothes just blend in and don't in anyway stand out. The background would put you off the clothes!
Now I could be wrong but that's my opinion?!?
The provocative poses alright would grap your attention but for the wrong reasons 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
It’s just all so funny. The one in the pjs is like a rag doll just thrown there. And tigs with the MY photographer etc. duck off you clown. Imagine her in the mix when the my are taking pics, trying to direct it lol. Going around like she knows anything about anything and lily and even the models rolling their eyes behind her back. I’d love to be a fly on the all on SHOOT day.
---
Also dark green silk pjs for summer. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I see that Suzanne was gifted a couple of last seasons housecoats . One way of getting rid of old stockkk..... But seriously with an audience as large as Sues would you not send her the new stuff???
---
Also dark green silk pjs for summer. 🤦🏻‍♀️
That was probably a set that was due for last Christmas, the “delayed” stock that she was babbling about. Only paid the customs on it from China recently. Azhar gave her a few quid for her birthday.

Reactions: 10
The kclub is so dated looking in these snaps.
The cliff are Lyons would have been so much better, a more romantic setting.
Wash, rinse , repeat, different pattern on the pyjamas but same same!!! So boring and unimaginative

Why is she storing tins in the fridge? Is she trying to kill sugar daddy via botulism?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They all, including her, need to stop with the fridge organizing like this is something new. You can buy those containers for years online and in tk maxx etc for nothing. Been using them for all sorts for years. Including my bathroom tit under the sink etc like when they all went nuts for the clutter boxes. It’s all the fad of the week. “Brand named” crap. Exact same tit online for a fraction of the price . Acting like the person she’s is tagging is a genius with a genius business idea to kids ass as usual in hopes to get a tag back, it’s how she got any following ti begin with. Thanks pippa . Ffs. And then going on about Kim kardashians marketing team being genius. Tigs trying to sound like a business person like she has a clue. I know people that work for massive companies like skims etc in marketing ans have family in big marketing jobs, and they all went to college and get paid a fortune for it. She has an entire team behind her marketing yes. Tigs you have nothing and know nothing about it looking at your choices and how you conduct yourself online. I’ve literally heard her talk tit about her product In a round about way without realizing it and I laugh. Dumb as a rock. If only the boyfriend had money to fork out for a marketing team for your poxy looking winter pjs in summer 🤣

Reactions: 6
Monkey see monkey do Melly. Verruca is just mimicking her mother. Trying to get friends by getting them freebies.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.