Tignam #27 MMB lotions and potions and oodles of notions, please buy my stockkkk so I can live in b'rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where would she go if azhar fucked off? She has no income and is not married.

Reactions: 8
Those new Christmas robes and pjs are awful……….oh wait ☀☀☀
They really are just so off. She should have held them back until after summer and reordered different colours lol ( cos that’s all she does ) for summer while she was sitting around for the last 6 months doing nothing else. Mom on the run busy busy business women doing it all with her absolutely fabulous skin hair teeth nails eyelashes brows car kids “husband” life.

Reactions: 3
Honestly she's to be pitied, boring as he'll life she has, content gone stale, business too....get a job, make new friends, get a life

Reactions: 2
Who in their right mind thinks everyone wants to see me using a massage gun on my thigh. She's like a child posting random $hite

In all my my years I have yet to see any woman wearing a baseball hat on the school run.
I’ve also yet to see a woman playing with the contents of a makeup bag in her car on said school run, or talking into a phone while fisting their hair.
She’s bleeping demented.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In all my my years I have yet to see any woman wearing a baseball hat on the school run.
I’ve also yet to see a woman playing with the contents of a makeup bag in her car on said school run, or talking into a phone while fisting their hair.
She’s bleeping demented.
She thinks the mom uniform is the leggings oversized puffy coat and baseball cap pulled down. She’s watching too much of Hollywood and the young ones. Famous young ones trying to avoid paparazzi. Nobody’s hunting you down in your car you don’t get out of at the school gates Melissa. And nobody is going around dressed like that on some fashion statement. The hats are shite nobody wants them. Why isn’t she wearing them for somebody who’s constantly has a Yankees cap on (90s fashion statement ) I have seen it on her once. Cause they are huge ugly spongey cheap crap.

• Heart
She thinks the mom uniform is the leggings oversized puffy coat and baseball cap pulled down. She’s watching too much of Hollywood and the young ones. Famous young ones trying to avoid paparazzi. Nobody’s hunting you down in your car you don’t get out of at the school gates Melissa. And nobody is going around dressed like that on some fashion statement. The hats are shite nobody wants them. Why isn’t she wearing them for somebody who’s constantly has a Yankees cap on (90s fashion statement ) I have seen it on her once. Cause they are huge ugly spongey cheap crap.
The women in that school in Cabinteely don’t anyway, the majority of them are actually dressed for work and heading straight into the office after drop off or going for a walk in Cabinteely park or a coffee with the other mums like most mums in the country! Certainly not sitting in the parking spot around the corner beside the recycling bins hiding away like melly. Have never once seen her actually get out of the car and wait at the gate , god forbid she’d have to talk to the peasants

Reactions: 6
Doesn’t Azhole do the school run most days, unless he’s away and then we hear all about how she has to solo parent and we see a list of her alarms for getting up at a regular time like the rest of the country does everyday.

The women in that school in Cabinteely don’t anyway, the majority of them are actually dressed for work and heading straight into the office after drop off or going for a walk in Cabinteely park or a coffee with the other mums like most mums in the country! Certainly not sitting in the parking spot around the corner beside the recycling bins hiding away like melly. Have never once seen her actually get out of the car and wait at the gate , god forbid she’d have to talk to the peasants
Wonder has she been the that from the start never spoke to any parents i was a bit odd 🤣when my 1st started but with covid didn't help but always spoke to the other parent's it's called manners something that stuck up cow doenst have

Reactions: 2
I'd say no one would talk to her sure she slated all the mothers in seifs class on insta and then came on giving out about a playdate hana was on and all the kids ignored her I'm sure they all stay well clear of her . She also slated another mother because her son slagged seif for dancing on her insta and how dare that mother allow her son do that when she had put seif out there to be bullied that is what kids are like unfortunately and at 11/12 especially boys slag each other

Reactions: 7
Best bleeping laugh 😃 I've had in ages is swigs with her massege hun on her legs 🦵 🤣

The only bleeping exercise she can do is getting in and out of the car or going to the fridge for wine 🍷

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.