TIgnam #26 MMB No time for her poorly Mum but has time for Dundrum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No it was her suggestion - that her blue trackie bottoms would look great with a vest and a leather jacket 🤷🏼‍♀️

The black trackuit top was covered in hairs. Her stuff is tit. i seriously think she is off her head. Mad as a box of frogs.

Reactions: 7
By the looks of things heis barely there to talk to her

Looks like he is away again if she was up at 6.30 as she says. She had to do the school run.

Welcome to normality Melissa, 9h and most of us work too full-time you fool.

Get your dirty feet off the wall, you absolute sloth.

Reactions: 4
Maybe she was up trying to contact China to ask where her robes are 🤣🤣exhausted now for the week after that one morning wake up.
---
Dirty witch with her runners above on her headboard! I truely believe she’s not well in the head! Who behaves like that 🤦🏻‍♀️
ah but remember she had her bare feet up on a table at the airport. I’d die if I saw that. I always say too she looks like somebody that has smelly feet.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Yep she was mel gifted her one. Jesus she must be desperate for cash ,trying to win the cash on the radio 🤣, she never seems to be shopping anymore and buying all her hauls for the kids and herself . Sure hana had the same pair of shorts on for the whole summer last year. I'd say they are all wearing the sample copies daddy brings home from his travels

Reactions: 2
Why is our so wealthy Melly looking for the radio cash cow(that is already decided being RTÉ)?I thought CELINE and CHANEL are falling over themselves to be seen in mmb?

Reactions: 1
I see our dear Rosie is suing 2 shops for selling 4th arc hoodies . One of the defendants named Bari was selling them in his shop in the Square in Tallaght. Isn’t this her brother in law??? He probably ordered straight from Alibaba himself 😂. That family appear to be gifted in the AliExpress shopping . Why aren’t all her designer bags on Depop if she’s that desperate for cash . Because they are all fake !!!!!!
Interesting to see now if she’ll promote the hoodies like she did before . Another relationship bites the dust .

Reactions: 6
Rosie placed an order with iclothing she rejected the order as they were not good quality so the basis decided to sell the stock in their shops and as it is all logo with 4th arc they should not be selling it

Reactions: 7
Can you imagine how bad they where if they rejected them considering what they do sell

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why would anyone have two coffee machines and dopey melissa your coffee cups don't look expensive at all gobshite why would you even say that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
She will be buried with that bleeping lamp. Although its been to more places lately than her!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
International Womens Day...

'I tell my little lady that she can do ANYTHING'

Like what? Sit in the front passenger seat of a car? Dine in a shopping centre everyday? Get with a married father of 3?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Like what? Sit in the front passenger seat of a car? Dine in a shopping centre everyday? Get with a married father of 3?
Anything! As long as it doesn’t include correct grammar or spelling.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Brilliant post … it shows how her life is the complete opposite of that statement!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.