TIgnam #26 MMB No time for her poorly Mum but has time for Dundrum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest story lol. She has changed up her stories lately cos "she looked back over the years and saw she talked a lot and who wants to see that." No one.

We didnt then. We dont now. Oh and your brows are too dark and look plastic.
No need to thank me.

Reactions: 4
Ya have to laugh at the eyebrows, they are awful, too big and too dark. There's a movie Sandra Bullock is in where she fancies a guy and he ends up having an accident and when he wakes he's amnesia. Well he has massive eyebrows and Wigwam's are on par with his.
She's for the birds, hasn't talked on stories for afew days after talking on stories for yrs and yrs and now she feels weird, ehhhhh ok hun!!!
Ya know she just wants messages to say "we love you chatting to us Melissa". Christ!!!!!

Reactions: 2
She is shouting out those companies so they share it then and people will follow her god she is daft her page is shite just give it up melly but then her allowance from her baby daddy is just not cutting sure before Xmas she couldn't even pay for the diesel she put in her car 🤣

Reactions: 3
To think you would deliberately put those brows on your face 😂😂😂😂 god they are awful but Tigs thinks they are Incredible 🥸🥸🥸🥸

Reactions: 8
It’s frustrating when business is quite what Tiggy?? You didn’t finish your sentence 🤦‍♀️ Did you mean shite?? Because nobody is buying your tat??

Reactions: 9
Not a mention of her mam who went through chemo recently, too busy showing “boss babes” on International Women’s day, just shows were her priorities are. My hero is my mam who battled cancer it’s her I celebrate today.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Not a mention of her mam who went through chemo recently, too busy showing “boss babes” on International Women’s day, just shows were her priorities are. My hero is my mam who battled cancer it’s her I celebrate today.
Thought that too, just shows it was all a facade.

Her brows are in the best shape ever, and of course she had microblading done years and years and years ago when it wasn't even a thing...
I just don’t get it - what’s the big deal with admitting you have micro blading or full on Botox instead of baby Botox as she calls it! Why is she trying to make out that every about her is au natural? She just can’t accept that she is ageing…

Reactions: 5
I just don’t get it - what’s the big deal with admitting you have micro blading or full on Botox instead of baby Botox as she calls it! Why is she trying to make out that every about her is au natural? She just can’t accept that she is ageing…
She’s been getting it years yeh. Long before she admitted it. Started to admit it now for freebies. She’s broke and prob has to go more often being an ould one now and all. The eyebrows she done a few years ago more than once. Dunno why she’s acting like she did it in the 90s or something lol. She regrets it. I was talking about her eyebrows on here a couple of days ago and now all the stories about her eyebrows. Trying to talk them up and fix them. They are terrible. So heavy and low which is a side affect of too much Botox. Age looks like a clown.
---
She can’t stand her mother. That was all a bullshit act. She never could. She often said it, and got away from home as quick as she could. The holding hands and plaiting hair was fake as duck for content. Like when she wanted a baby. For content. And freebies.

Reactions: 4
And what’s with the need to repeat a post with some new words on the same dam picture. She does that all the time too. Like showing the boring coffee machine twice or three times with the continuation of a sentence. You can write it all on one post. Two coffee machine she got for free. Scabby witch. And saying she loves her lamps. Oh ffs. Lots of people like lamps it’s not a new invention, but what kind of claim is that. So sad. And those blankets are dreadful and look itchy as f. I get them for cheap at markets and throw them over my outside tables because I don’t mind ruining them. She’s such a clown. She wouldn’t know luxury if it slapped her in the face no matter how she tries to set up a photo by putting some a paper napkin ti hide her horrible counter tops and displaying some jars lol and filtering it. When the filter comes off she’s sitting in her rented kitchen with dreadful counter tops eating eggs on toast bored and alone in a dull flat with the curtains pulled.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Haven't watched this one in months but had to comment on the "I had microblading years and years ago"......she had it done after lockdown with Kim From the Dublin Make up Academy. I remember 1. because I go to Kim and 2. she came on saying she broke down having the treatment done and Kim was so lovely and 3. kept rubbing a touching the brows and she shared a msg Kim sent saying I'm being given out to for rubbing my brows!

She never went back for the second top up......Can't be arsed looking for screenshots but yeah she had it done less than 2 years ago and Kim obviously cut her off

Reactions: 8
Haven't watched this one in months but had to comment on the "I had microblading years and years ago"......she had it done after lockdown with Kim From the Dublin Make up Academy. I remember 1. because I go to Kim and 2. she came on saying she broke down having the treatment done and Kim was so lovely and 3. kept rubbing a touching the brows and she shared a msg Kim sent saying I'm being given out to for rubbing my brows!

She never went back for the second top up......Can't be arsed looking for screenshots but yeah she had it done less than 2 years ago and Kim obviously cut her off
Yes because didn't Kim share her post that she had tagged her in, and saying she didn't do the original and had to correct a bad job or something, definitely distanced herself from the brows 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.