TIgnam #26 MMB No time for her poorly Mum but has time for Dundrum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes they were not over friendly but friendly they were at events together and i remember mel ringing a hotel rosie was staying in and ordering and paying for drinks for rosie and Paul. God the baris really are scum

Reactions: 14
Yes they were not over friendly but friendly they were at events together and i remember mel ringing a hotel rosie was staying in and ordering and paying for drinks for rosie and Paul. God the baris really are scum

Of course the Baris are scum. Nothing honest about these bottom feeders including Melly #marriednotmarried
#robbedawomanshusband #allfakeasfuckcosMelissalies

Smoke and mirrors and unpaid bills everywhere. Poor old Azhar can't reach the bank teller counter to pay his dues. #smallmansmalldicknomoney. #lookatmyfakelife

Scum. Scum. Scum. Like the tit greasy scumy tit inside your drains or taps when you need a drain cleaner.

Difference is that scum gets washed away. She is irrelevant and a nobody. He can't tolerate her at all. He wasn't worth it ever. Neither was she. Her life is tragic. She is pitiful. Sad dose.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
If she did that it was for attention. And to get Rosie to post it and send her over followers. Nothing more. User.

Reactions: 11
Who in gods name would pay 200 for a bag with mmb on it 🤦‍♀️😂 imagine explaining what it stood for?! My god serious notions the company must be nuts
---

Are they even still together? She never has him
I’m her stories at all
She appears to be at her mother's house permanently, also I wouldn't be showing my partner if he was a dirty little criminal! He has the most scheming, slyest face going! She seems lovely though.

Reactions: 4
Of course the Baris are scum. Nothing honest about these bottom feeders including Melly #marriednotmarried
#robbedawomanshusband #allfakeasfuckcosMelissalies

Smoke and mirrors and unpaid bills everywhere. Poor old Azhar can't reach the bank teller counter to pay his dues. #smallmansmalldicknomoney. #lookatmyfakelife

Scum. Scum. Scum. Like the tit greasy scumy tit inside your drains or taps when you need a drain cleaner.

Difference is that scum gets washed away. She is irrelevant and a nobody. He can't tolerate her at all. He wasn't worth it ever. Neither was she. Her life is tragic. She is pitiful. Sad dose.
I take it you don't like the Bari's or Mills 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
6.30 start and wreaked!!! Is it a medal you want Melly, you actual dose???
The majority of your "audience" like myself work full time, keep houses and kids and have an earlier start then that daily. Shut the f##k up and get a job you knob. This kind of shite boils my blood🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A few things....
She was in Ikea Carrickmines which is a small store, mainly for ordering in big items. The most she bought was picture frames, candles and sweets.
She's telling us a clothes horse is very handy??! They are a necessary evil in a lot of Irish homes and have been for decades.
I have never seen anyone wear a blazer or leather jacket with tracksuit bottoms.

Reactions: 9
She appears to be at her mother's house permanently, also I wouldn't be showing my partner if he was a dirty little criminal! He has the most scheming, slyest face going! She seems lovely though.
If you google him and look under check company.uk you can see he's had business dealing with the Bari's. Waiting for the day Mellys boyfriend is in the headlines with CAB!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Shes a goon. Does azhar not correct her and tell her to get the hell of instagram and not to be damaging her kids wirh her drivel

Reactions: 3
Her content is so tit. She does nothing with her boring day. Snaps of a Kit Kat and her legs. What a mundane existence.

Reactions: 7
Dirty witch with her runners above on her headboard! I truely believe she’s not well in the head! Who behaves like that 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.