TIgnam #26 MMB No time for her poorly Mum but has time for Dundrum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hana is nearly 10 and sitting watching a ipad in a restaurant she isn't a baby 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Exactly I don’t get it… the point of going out for lunch/dinner is to catch up on everyone’s day… why bother going out if she has her head stuck in her iPad watching pointless videos on YouTube.
Cringe that she is back in the same restaurant again… honestly the food is only average there I don’t get it… she must be getting free food that’s the only thing that makes sense… she would eat in McDonald’s everyday if it was free!!!! God I couldn’t live her life for 5 mins!!

Reactions: 10
€200!!!! Do they pluck the prices out of their arses????
Also confused as to why they have an MMB on their page, is this just an example of a logo you can get???

Reactions: 14
Exactly I don’t get it… the point of going out for lunch/dinner is to catch up on everyone’s day… why bother going out if she has her head stuck in her iPad watching pointless videos on YouTube.
Cringe that she is back in the same restaurant again… honestly the food is only average there I don’t get it… she must be getting free food that’s the only thing that makes sense… she would eat in McDonald’s everyday if it was free!!!! God I couldn’t live her life for 5 mins!!
The iPad set up 🤦🏼‍♀️ that’s the type of thing you do for your toddler who is liable to run around a restaurant and not sit still.

Swigs If the child cannot talk to you for the 5 mins it takes her to eat that bird food that you’ve given her then you need to take a long hard look at yourself.

Reactions: 12
Also confused as to why they have an MMB on their page, is this just an example of a logo you can get???
Who in gods name would pay 200 for a bag with mmb on it 🤦‍♀️😂 imagine explaining what it stood for?! My god serious notions the company must be nuts
---
Carrie Pearce and Marcus Sweeney need their own thread!!!
Are they even still together? She never has him
I’m her stories at all

Reactions: 7
Wow… and it looks so cheap and nasty perfect for Tidge. All their stuff is cheap AliExpress stuff that they personalise… but if think if the name/brand on those bags where 90% smaller it would be an improvement!!!

I presume everyone has seen the new (definitely not AI or Ali Express) tat from our fashion expert,Melificent of Tullamore?
Paris is calling Melly X
Glitz N Pieces? More like Grifters N Pisstakers, what a load of cheap tat. They cannot be serious with that price point 🤡🤡🤡

You could not pay me enough to be seen in public with one of those monstrosities on my arm.

Reactions: 16
Wow… and it looks so cheap and nasty perfect for Tidge. All their stuff is cheap AliExpress stuff that they personalise… but if think if the name/brand on those bags where 90% smaller it would be an improvement!!!
Like why why 🙈🤷‍♀️ Would you carry a nobody’s initials on your bag her ego is off the charts

Reactions: 9
Like why why 🙈🤷‍♀️ Would you carry a nobody’s initials on your bag her ego is off the charts
I think it’s just an example of how you can personalise a bag. Looks absolutely poxy either way! The neck of them charging those kind of prices

Reactions: 13
Why has she left the lunch box stickers on… has she not washed it!!! Or maybe she leaves them on so she knows what it’s for!!!
0082600F-B675-49F0-8216-4AF84AC72D5D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well she got a "blowout" on Friday and says it's lasted since then, today is Monday so she hasn't washed her hair for 4 days. Or showered probably so we shouldn't be surprised she doesn't wash a lunchbox.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I saw those bags flicking through her stories but I don’t pay attention. The price of them for tacky little bag what the actual duck. 🤣🤣good luck with those.

I saw those bags flicking through her stories but I don’t pay attention. The price of them for tacky little bag what the actual duck. 🤣🤣good luck with those.
I saw them too. Don't think maths is her forte. More zeros means it costs more, Melly, not less. Take away the 00 and it would still be overpriced tat.
---
Why has she left the lunch box stickers on… has she not washed it!!! Or maybe she leaves them on so she knows what it’s for!!! View attachment 2008999
Whatever is in the left side of the lunchbox looks like the contents of a dog poo bag.

Reactions: 3
Well she got a "blowout" on Friday and says it's lasted since then, today is Monday so she hasn't washed her hair for 4 days. Or showered probably so we shouldn't be surprised she doesn't wash a lunchbox.
Don’t worry she will announce it to us when she’s having a shower. Think she had one at Christmas so should be due one any day now!

• Haha
What the duck is an ‘Airing Rail’?
Does she mean a clothes horse?
Is that the D14 / Dundrum way of pronouncing it?

• Haha
Interesting court case on at the moment. Rosie Connolly and 4th arq seeking an injunction against one of the Bari's and two of their dodgy shops. Jist is that 4th arq ordered fleeces to be manufactured by iclothing factory and they arrived sub standard so 4th arq didn't accept them but found the fleeces in sale in their shops ran by Bari despite them being trademarked......interesting indeed. Full story online. Injunctions are not cheap to bring but when you see 4th arqs profits its hard to blame them.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.