TIgnam #26 MMB No time for her poorly Mum but has time for Dundrum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes Kim did and Mel.went mental and told Kim to take it down. So then when she rang for her top up Kim wouldn't take her call sure Mel said herself she couldn't get an appointment with the last place they wouldn't return her calls

Reactions: 5
Solo parenting this fool hasn’t a clue. Solo parenting is what his wife did when he ran off with you Melly love. It’s not what you do when he’s on “business”

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her face is saying “I’m so beautiful though, I don’t look anywhere near 47, do I?”

The filter doesn’t I suppose
We'd all look 10yrs younger if we used filters all the time, the only person she's fooling is herself!!

Reactions: 8
Haven't watched this one in months but had to comment on the "I had microblading years and years ago"......she had it done after lockdown with Kim From the Dublin Make up Academy. I remember 1. because I go to Kim and 2. she came on saying she broke down having the treatment done and Kim was so lovely and 3. kept rubbing a touching the brows and she shared a msg Kim sent saying I'm being given out to for rubbing my brows!

She never went back for the second top up......Can't be arsed looking for screenshots but yeah she had it done less than 2 years ago and Kim obviously cut her off
Swigs did get her original micro blading done years and years ago and they did a shite job. Then she went to Kim after lockdown and Kim didn’t want to touch them cause the tattoo was so bad. She posted that on her insta and it was very quickly deleted because Princess Swigs had a fit about it.

All the screenshots are on one of her threads here.

Reactions: 4
It was elizabeth oakes in the beginning then kim but she made such a show of herself getting kim to take down the post saying she had corrected a bad job kim wont tak her back.
I know kim personally and id say she regrets any dealing with the ******
Admit it ladies. In real life no filters shes more masculine than feminine
---
28 may 2021
Years ans years and years ago....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It was elizabeth oakes in the beginning then kim but she made such a show of herself getting kim to take down the post saying she had corrected a bad job kim wont tak her back.
I know kim personally and id say she regrets any dealing with the ******
Admit it ladies. In real life no filters shes more masculine than feminine
---
28 may 2021
Years ans years and years ago....
Is Elizabeth oakes not to be recommended then?

My mum had hers done by Elizabeth oaks herself 2 years ago and they are fab!

Reactions: 2
Desperate Dan in all her glory. Spud face. THAT is what her real chin is like. I’m surprised she posted them, but anything for the freebies that she can’t afford.
Ba hahahahaha the ten layers of lipstick during a facial 🤭🤭 the staff must be sniggering away in the staff room!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes because didn't Kim share her post that she had tagged her in, and saying she didn't do the original and had to correct a bad job or something, definitely distanced herself from the brows 😂
Yep that's it exactly. Kim showed the previous bad work and the first "after" shot, follow up appointments are 4 weeks apart but the after care is strict. Apply special ointment, do not touch, do not get wet, no make or product of any kind. Then this one comes on rubbing the freshly micro bladed brows and tagged Kim. Kim shared the story with a giant caption of STOP TOUCHING THEM.....and Tigs had a fit.....and no follow up was had.

Reactions: 5
Yep that's it exactly. Kim showed the previous bad work and the first "after" shot, follow up appointments are 4 weeks apart but the after care is strict. Apply special ointment, do not touch, do not get wet, no make or product of any kind. Then this one comes on rubbing the freshly micro bladed brows and tagged Kim. Kim shared the story with a giant caption of STOP TOUCHING THEM.....and Tigs had a fit.....and no follow up was had.
Has anybody a sceeenshot of that?? I definitely missed that one

Ba hahahahaha the ten layers of lipstick during a facial 🤭🤭 the staff must be sniggering away in the staff room!!!
And it smeared to both sides on the bottom to make her lips look bigger. You can see the lumpy filler in bottom lip. I used to go to Clearskin regularly but not anymore if this FOOL gets freebies

Reactions: 3
I used to go to clearskin. I spent a fortune there. Then I saw this spanner getting free treatments and I swore never again. I emailed them to tell them why I wouldn’t be going back & never had any response.

Reactions: 10
If Gucci is not your budget…. Ahem sorry love but Gucci isn’t even in your budget! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.