TIgnam #26 MMB No time for her poorly Mum but has time for Dundrum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread as most liked by @Joannaem

Tigs still being a pain in the hole. Still not married and trying to be a food blogger now (gaff coats have gone tits up) even though she cant cook and would burn water. Reaching a new low by ignoring her sick mother but using her illness as content. Posting a pic of her own bloody nose that turned everyones stomach.

Ballbag lips will have to be on next thread. It was class.

As ye were " Fuckers".

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Miserable shite would you be arsed keeping a tiny bit of leftover potato from the night before scarlet

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The ONLY reason she is going along with this farce of a page is to tag makeup brands along with "nearly finished" or "just out" of whatever cream or lippy she wants sent for free in the post. So she doesn't have to buy anything herself.

Reactions: 11
Britney properly has more cop in than you melissa and she also has her forever home unlike you ☺🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Looks like a big cold sore on her lip!
What’s with the big close up of her eating 🤬drive you mad
Also looking for carpet cleaners ! They are all gas looking for the freebies would love to say to her google it like we all do 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
She sees herself as Britney. Newsflash Tigs, Britney doesn’t give a fiddlers about you.

Not a ad! Even hard to say!

Gifted then, clarify??? Did you buy them??

She probably knows the game is up for her on Instagram but it’s still worth her while for the few PR lists she is still on.

Reactions: 3
She sees herself as Britney. Newsflash Tigs, Britney doesn’t give a fiddlers about you.
This shows how dumb she is. Can she not see Britney is clearly very unwell? The delusion is comical, tigs this in no way compares to you and neither do any of your reshares of the kardashians

Reactions: 9
SEE …..she told us you don’t need eye cream, just put your serum up high. And a random 51 year old in a blurry photo just confirmed the same….SEE…..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What lick arse is telling her she must have good genetics , she has a face full of botox, has profihlo and has filters on all the time. Moron !
Nothing wrong with botox or fillers by the way

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t know about you Tigs but I listen with my ears and I see and read with my eyes. Filtered and botoxed to oblivion 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Did she send the 80
Euro cream question in her self
I’m the hope she will be gifted one 😂😂
So vulgar, "would you recommend the €80 l'occitane cream?"

And she responds, "which one?".
It's actually funny because she didn't pay for any of them and definitely wouldn't fork out for them herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Melly basically asks herself questions and answers ‘I am so great, I am so great!’
Ah God, she is hilarious 🤣🤣🤣

What lick arse is telling her she must have good genetics , she has a face full of botox, has profihlo and has filters on all the time. Moron !
Nothing wrong with botox or fillers by the way
Came here to say the same! It was a humble brag, oh look this is what everyone thinks of me 🙄🙄🙄 my eyes rolled so far back when I saw it I wondered if I’d ever be able to see again. She thinks she’s being so subtle. What an idiot lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.