Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion Tignam #27 MMB: lotions and potions and oodles of notions, please buy my stockkkk so I can live in b'rock

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Ellamay87

VIP Member
Interesting court case on at the moment. Rosie Connolly and 4th arq seeking an injunction against one of the Bari's and two of their dodgy shops. Jist is that 4th arq ordered fleeces to be manufactured by iclothing factory and they arrived sub standard so 4th arq didn't accept them but found the fleeces in sale in their shops ran by Bari despite them being trademarked......interesting indeed. Full story online. Injunctions are not cheap to bring but when you see 4th arqs profits its hard to blame them.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Peonyrose

VIP Member
How DARE PR companies not know Melly did a midnight flit for reasons unknown from ‘her’ house, the house they definitely definitely owned. PR companies,get your act together and send the free shit to Melly’s new flat asap.
(Or remove her altogether as she is poison to a brand)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
International Womens Day...

'I tell my little lady that she can do ANYTHING'

Like what? Sit in the front passenger seat of a car? Dine in a shopping centre everyday? Get with a married father of 3?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Don’t you worry fat girls! Melly has fat sizes for you all (even though her ‘clients’ are small), so you too can rock that Dóchas Centre look!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Harper Riley

VIP Member
Well seeing Azhar whole business is dealing with Chinese Factories ,no one believes those Celine sunglasses, Celine beach bag,Bottega sandals with wonky stitiching near the heal, fake flimsy rolex , louis vuitton bags, givenchy bags are authentic. And when she calls him her husband and their marriage , we know she is a platant liar . Isnt it time being so wealthy they leave the rented apartment ?? I think we have enough of the angle shots of one room .
She does kill herself trying to get the photos without showing the shitty areas of the flat. Everything is strategically done. Up on tables In corners behind plants, blurred background, putting napkins and things in the way of the dreadful counters and backsplash in the kitchen. Did the tv finally fall over or something from the weird table in the middle of the room. now they are watching a projector on the wall lol. And all the fucking lamps moved every other day. Little man must come home from his month long trips from banging prostitutes and playing golf … I mean…work trips, and not know where to find the lamps to turn on a fucking light.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Fruit_Salad lemon

Chatty Member
Whoever bought a second hand swimsuit for 5€ needs a life intervention

You can buy brand new ones untouched by anyone’s sweaty private parts for 6€ in penneys

dm me if you need a1€
I’ll happily Revolut

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

memyselfi

VIP Member
Cue her telling us ‘Goys the VERY important CEO of L’Occitane contacted me and told me ALL of the L’Occitane 80euro creams are now sold out since I shared my story… you guys are quick!! I only share products I LOVE you goys’.
We haven’t had a puffed out ‘full’ cheeks story with the crazy eyes darting left and right for a week I’m having withdrawals . Also her saying she’s loving having Verruca home with her, ya right I’d rather have thrush

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
Tignam #27 - Melly really needs a CLO-ON-IC of the mouth, might stop all the bull s**t that keeps on coming out!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Melmcs

VIP Member
How sad is she putting up the stupid bag in every pic your like a 15 year old child get a life 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Hi Gouys, how orr you awwlll? I hate to
say it but Melly inspired me today so I went out and bought a bag like hers. The spit I think.

Meet my new bag Dunes. Its going to be in every selfie from now on.

Do you like Gouys???

Jesus she is a Tit. You have to pity her Her only friend is Celine.

Attachments

• Haha

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Oh she’s off to PRIMARK again in the morning!!!🤣🤣🤣Give it up Melly loveen. It’s Penneys. It was Penneys first! An Irish company! You do realise we live (yes, you too!) in Ireland. It’s not Britain or the US. We have our own flag and national anthem and everything. We do Melly! So it’s PENNEYS (repeat after me- good girleen yourself) and it’s a SHOP, not a ‘store’. We will have you moving up out of the special needs class soon. Kisses X

• Haha

Fatface

VIP Member
On at lunchtime telling us she did a hair mask, on now complaining about rushing around all day - seriously??😂😂😂

• Haha

Pambono5

Chatty Member
Those green sandals are horrendous, I wouldn't even wear them in a fog.
As If she wouldn't be doing unboxing if those handbags were real. She bought a luggage tag with initials engraved in brown Thomas once and did unboxing and loads of stories on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

captainkirk

Chatty Member
Yes!! She’ll really up the cooking content for that!!
Table cloth out, burnt burger buns at the ready, 20 pots of M&S pre packed chopped fruit everyday flat out chopping fruit for “her man” everyday. This is your big chance to become a food influencer Swigs!!!
It’s my favourite time in the Swigs calendar! How could we forget ‘breaking the fast from sundown to sunset’…she still probably hasn’t figured out they are the same thing

• Haha

luckydog

Chatty Member
Most likely Miss Melissa isn’t missing any PR drops, The companies have probably dropped her because of how fake she is & don’t bother sending her anything, so she has 2 come on begging.

• Haha

Balooba

VIP Member
God she is a right bitch posting that photo of the car in 2 spaces. Maybe this person had a genuine reason to take 2 spaces or in a hurry or whatever, like get a fucking grip woman and find somewhere else to park your HP car!
the black dress she is popping on her depop 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣 RANK
You would swear it was a bigger crime than not paying your rent and fleeing in the middle of the night Melly

• Haha
Reactions: 18