TIgnam #26 MMB No time for her poorly Mum but has time for Dundrum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure a 9 year old is going to be impressed with that plate either 🤦🏼‍♀️
I know, the plate is more suitable for a for a toddler! But I can see Tigs telling Hana that she is special getting free gifts from her audience 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
She's practically 10.
My 10 year old girl is all about air up bottles not toddler plates

Reactions: 6
I presume Melissa has done her research and is providing her daughter with all the nutrients needed for an 8 year old as that last plate of food is totally lacking. What even is that ?

Reactions: 3
She was so bored listening to Hana explain her project. It must be hard for her to have a ten year old with more intelligence than herself.

Was that couscous and cauliflower? Nothing else? You know what I look forward to every year? How great she is at Ramadan 🫣
Yes!! She’ll really up the cooking content for that!!
Table cloth out, burnt burger buns at the ready, 20 pots of M&S pre packed chopped fruit everyday flat out chopping fruit for “her man” everyday. This is your big chance to become a food influencer Swigs!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes!! She’ll really up the cooking content for that!!
Table cloth out, burnt burger buns at the ready, 20 pots of M&S pre packed chopped fruit everyday flat out chopping fruit for “her man” everyday. This is your big chance to become a food influencer Swigs!!!
It’s my favourite time in the Swigs calendar! How could we forget ‘breaking the fast from sundown to sunset’…she still probably hasn’t figured out they are the same thing

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I actually have no words for that “unfriending” picture she just posted. Sums her up really, she actually thinks that’s funny!!!! In my day this would have been looked upon as bullying, nothing else only bullying! She truely is an absolute cow!

Reactions: 4
Who wants 2 see a 9yr olds school project? does she think the child is some sort of prodigy? As for the food she gave her on that toddler’s plate, really? she’s as cracked as the crows 🙃

Reactions: 12
It's so weird, she treats her like a 3 year old. My 8 year old would fling that plate back to me :oops: Hana is 9 going on 10 for god's sake.

If i put that plate up for my 10 year old she laugh at me. Shes just gone 10 all into air up bottle and making her own lunch for school

This actually floors me. Has Hana any disability? Trying to find the politically correct word here is hard and I mean no harm but i have a 10 year old and eight year old and neither would accept the treatment this one gets.
My 6 year old doesnt even use a plastic plate....

Reactions: 3
If i put that plate up for my 10 year old she laugh at me. Shes just gone 10 all into air up bottle and making her own lunch for school

This actually floors me. Has Hana any disability? Trying to find the politically correct word here is hard and I mean no harm but i have a 10 year old and eight year old and neither would accept the treatment this one gets.
She babys both of them so much.

Reactions: 1
She babys both of them so much.
She babies them both because she has nothing else! Apart from her creams, lying around all day in cheap polyester robes, baby Botox 🤣, fake hair, getting her nails done badly every other day and getting pissed at the weekends!
maybe the boyfriend will take her away for the midterm and she can sleep in yet another hotel single bed all alone!

Reactions: 1

Remember someone posted here a few years ago asking if hana had sensory issues as tigs allowing her bring an ipad to the beach. Tigs came on fuming that someone would insinuate such a thing. She classes that question as an insult… shows her level of intelligence and ignorance.

Reactions: 12
Thirsty Thursday, the wine is out. Does no one tell this woman she has a problem
who’s going to tell her. She has nobody.
---

The post about relaxing and taking care of yourself. If she relaxed anymore we’d be looking for a pulse

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.