TIgnam #26 MMB No time for her poorly Mum but has time for Dundrum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was also friends with Claire balding at one stage aswell .I'd say she was a bit of a cling on
Yes there was that mad story about the 2 of them on the phone for hours with tig telling Claire how to do Instagram for best results or something and Claire had to pee in her washing basket full of clothes. Dont know which was stranger, that pairing or that story 🤔

Reactions: 6
Yes there was that mad story about the 2 of them on the phone for hours with tig telling Claire how to do Instagram for best results or something and Claire had to pee in her washing basket full of clothes. Dont know which was stranger, that pairing or that story 🤔
What? Why would you ever- like how would it enter your brain

Reactions: 2
Yeh she was telling her and mermaida jade not to be themselves basically. Telling them not to be drunk and loud and all. Which is hilarious 😆

Reactions: 4
I followed her from a shout out from when she was a fleeting insta pal of that mermaida one. That was a mad pairing
I used to follow Mermaidajade yrs ago. Totally forgot about her. Has she grown up at all or is she still acting like a teen?

Reactions: 3
Yeh she was telling her and mermaida jade not to be themselves basically. Telling them not to be drunk and loud and all. Which is hilarious 😆
Mermaidajade/Lindsay spoke about this on her podcast before 😅
She was telling her that she shouldn't be drunk on Instagram live and not to act the way she does 😂

Don't know how they ever became friendly with each other but I remember MMB giving Lindsay some of Hana's old clothes for her daughter.

Reactions: 3
I used to follow Mermaidajade yrs ago. Totally forgot about her. Has she grown up at all or is she still acting like a teen?
Oh I don't know i had to stop watching her. She was very cringey.
Do you remember there was a short phase when her, tig and white moose guy and his partner were mates . What a crew

• Haha
Oh I don't know i had to stop watching her. She was very cringey.
Do you remember there was a short phase when her, tig and white moose guy and his partner were mates . What a crew
What a combination!

To be honest I would rather that content than MMB flogging her tracksuits and oiling herself up every evening.

Mother of God I snorted so loud at the hack of her, nearly gave myself a nosebleed.

I should have shared MY nosebleed like her.

She looks absolutely ridiculous. She is trolling the poster who called out Daddy giving her new fake sunnies.

Imagine all the people sniggering at her when she walks past. Idiot.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is that seriously what she thinks is a 9 year olds dinner, vegetarian or not, that’s not a nutritious meal for a 9 year old 😱

Reactions: 7
That dinner is shocking for a child her age and at this hour in the evening aswell. Why not a hearty vegetarian casserole (while the others have a meat version) nice and warm before going out in the cold horse riding.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.