TIgnam #26 MMB No time for her poorly Mum but has time for Dundrum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tidge promoting one pieces… I don’t know how much they are … on the next post I don’t need it but I will try it on later… if she ever lost her free extensions it would be the end for her as she couldn’t afford to have her horse hair anymore

Reactions: 6
Tidge promoting one pieces… I don’t know how much they are … on the next post I don’t need it but I will try it on later… if she ever lost her free extensions it would be the end for her as she couldn’t afford to have her horse hair anymore
She is the most ungrateful person, gifted a free one piece and hasn’t even the manners to even pretend she’s delighted with it, to say “she doesn’t need it”! Time her freebie extensions came to an end!

Reactions: 8
How insensitive !!! Does she knows there a cost of living crisis . She assuming a holiday abroad is a given to her followers!
She’s doing it so she can tag the Amalfi coast and the island of Mauritius in the hopes of getting some freebies 😂😂 she’s that dense!!!

Reactions: 11
America scares her?!!! What the hell does that mean? You aren’t allowed in Melly, more like.

Reactions: 9
Omg is there an azhar Bari and a mazhar Bari or is that his alias so he can have more credit cards 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mazhar is his brother I just looked him up. A DR with lots of scientific achievements. Looks like Mel got the con man🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
WTAF is she on about scared 2 go to USA? she is posting reels from instagram & like a child has to post them & day I’ve been here & here & oh I was there or oh Its on my list. Grow the f**k up Melissa you are a complete fool of a woman. Probably half sloshed posting them & hoping your little boyfriend will bring you somewhere. Why does she keep pretending she is someone thats shes not? it must be absolutely exhausting.

Reactions: 8
She has to say she’s scared of going to cover up the fact that she’s not allowed to go. Imagine living like that……gives me the shivers.

She would give her right arm to be able to go to LA to catch a glimpse of her heroes the Kardashians or to pretend she’s shopping on Fifth Avenue. Both are amazing Swigs. Highly recommend 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.