TIgnam #26 MMB No time for her poorly Mum but has time for Dundrum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like tit these days. Must be on 2 bottles a night by now cos it seeps that her drinking is aging her. No amount of skincare will reduce those black rings under her eyes everyday. She was boozing heavily the weekend it seems.

Reactions: 3
It’s just all so inconsistent and very far from an organised boss babe. The business is obviously a flop. She can only beg for face creams. The tackiness of selling used swim suits from penneys 🤢 No stable home. Yet she eats out ALOT and buys M&S to reheat. All fur coat and selling used knickers.

Reactions: 5
See her insta "friend" just jordan just launched a lounge wear brand. Oversized being repeated non stop. She did congratulate her but I'd say she's flinging hannah's freshly baked cookies around the flat screaming.
Cue her coming on to flog the last of her own $hite and how its being discontinued as the market is too over saturated etc etc dig dig

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hilarious that she’s sharing that Oprah video while she’s probably slathering on the youthful creams and pumping her face full of baby Botox! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
I'd say she's seething. She really missed a trick there with the loungewear, her designs were just awful. It must be sickening seeing how the likes of Rosie Connolly is so successful.

Reactions: 4
I'd say she's seething. She really missed a trick there with the loungewear, her designs were just awful. It must be sickening seeing how the likes of Rosie Connolly is so successful.
If ya ask me, they are all shite. Even Rosie's tatty fleeces. No designing in them, Rosie just has the followers who would buy into whatever crap she was flogging because 20 odd yr olds aspire to her lifestyle. Same with Pipsy but her followers are in their 30's.
Tigs never had enough followers to carry her range.

Reactions: 7
Sharing Oprah - talking about how we live in a youth obsessed culture. Is she actually well at all?

Reactions: 5
Between MMB, 4th Arq and now Lisa Jordan - can we just let loungewear DIE please.

Realistically speaking the quality is no better than Penneys or Dunnes

Reactions: 11
My god the filters on her face are hilarious the close up of her rubbing her skin how in gods name does she not realise we all know that’s not her skin my god you would have to be 6 weeks old to have that skin! She’s such an immature dope bag🙈
---

Between MMB, 4th Arq and now Lisa Jordan - can we just let loungewear DIE please.

Realistically speaking the quality is no better than Penneys or Dunnes
Have to laugh at all the bloggers wishing her luck pippa Lisa lust etc😂 they really don’t give a crap they are all hoping they don’t sell as well as all their tit😂 the fakeness is unreal!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My god the filters on her face are hilarious the close up of her rubbing her skin how in gods name does she not realise we all know that’s not her skin my god you would have to be 6 weeks old to have that skin! She’s such an immature dope bag🙈
---

Have to laugh at all the bloggers wishing her luck pippa Lisa lust etc😂 they really don’t give a crap they are all hoping they don’t sell as well as all their tit😂 the fakeness is unreal!
It's getting boring now all bringing out all the same things 🙄

Reactions: 1
If ya ask me, they are all shite. Even Rosie's tatty fleeces. No designing in them, Rosie just has the followers who would buy into whatever crap she was flogging because 20 odd yr olds aspire to her lifestyle. Same with Pipsy but her followers are in their 30's.
Tigs never had enough followers to carry her range.
Yes. The only reason she has that amount of followers is because pippa gave her a shout out years ago. People went over thinking they’d bet getting another pippa type and after a short while realized nope this one is as common as muck and then just died at the end of their list of people they follow. I have loads on mine I never watch And don’t even remember are there. She has zero engagement. Zero to offer. Except to be laughed at and pitied by us. And she’s flat out reading in here and drinking every evening alone waiting for another fake bag from little man’s trip. It’s so sad.

Reactions: 6
Ah absolutely delighted to see Sarah Ethal opening her own salon!!! Absolutely delighted to see NICE people doing well! Absolutely delighted to see her genuine friends congratulating her!!! Amazing what you can achieve when you get rid of the dead weight 😂

Reactions: 6
Yes. The only reason she has that amount of followers is because pippa gave her a shout out years ago. People went over thinking they’d bet getting another pippa type and after a short while realized nope this one is as common as muck and then just died at the end of their list of people they follow. I have loads on mine I never watch And don’t even remember are there. She has zero engagement. Zero to offer. Except to be laughed at and pitied by us. And she’s flat out reading in here and drinking every evening alone waiting for another fake bag from little man’s trip. It’s so sad.
I followed her from a shout out from when she was a fleeting insta pal of that mermaida one. That was a mad pairing

Reactions: 4
She was also friends with Claire balding at one stage aswell .I'd say she was a bit of a cling on

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.