TIgnam #26 MMB No time for her poorly Mum but has time for Dundrum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mazhar is his brother I just looked him up. A DR with lots of scientific achievements. Looks like Mel got the con man🤣🤣
Yeah saw that looks like he’s works and lives in Saudi assuming he’s the brother he must be very well off maybe that’s his apartment they are living in?! She never mentions this very clever in law

Reactions: 5
Ceira Lambert should tell her to get lost, the cheek of her saying that. I wouldn't imagine she brings her too much custom anyway :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
Yeah saw that looks like he’s works and lives in Saudi assuming he’s the brother he must be very well off maybe that’s his apartment they are living in?! She never mentions this very clever in law
Yeah looks like he moved there in 2018 he was in Dublin before that! Hes definitely the brother they have the same dad plus hes the very same(obviously better/less slimy looking) than az.

Changed her profile pic also we cant see the real Melissa. Still looks a state

Reactions: 1
Sad really how she gets a couple of hours to herself at the weekend and she chooses to lie in a dark room watching TV! I’m flat out with the kids all week (and most weekends) and when my husband takes the kids to give me a break the odd weekend I’d be on the phone to my girlfriends looking to see who’s free for coffee/lunch/bubbles 😉 certainly not lying alone watching tv with the blinds drawn!

Reactions: 6
Sad really how she gets a couple of hours to herself at the weekend and she chooses to lie in a dark room watching TV! I’m flat out with the kids all week (and most weekends) and when my husband takes the kids to give me a break the odd weekend I’d be on the phone to my girlfriends looking to see who’s free for coffee/lunch/bubbles 😉 certainly not lying alone watching tv with the blinds drawn!
Funny you say that I walked by today and the blinds were drawn, they were also drawn on Thursday afternoon as I was driving by! Are they ever open, she might melt if she is exposed to sunlight. She never goes for a walk in the fresh air, gets drive through coffee, drives into dundrum underground car park. The only fresh air she gets is walking from the back door of dundrum to the Italian boozer 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Her reply to the West for a holiday, didn’t make one ounce of sense, she’s not the brightest is she?

Reactions: 3
She can’t go to the US because she is unvaccinated 😂
And probably because she got booted out of Australia over visa. She’s probably flagged and can’t get into USA. Also she would die at the price of everything in the USA, she’d be staying in a holiday inn eating in Burger King
. She only put up the holiday posts too so she can say where she has been. Which is about four countries. And gearing up for her next trip. She’ll tell us where she stayed after she leaves, cause you know, she’s RHW. Lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
And probably because she got booted out of Australia over visa. She’s probably flagged and can’t get into USA. Also she would die at the price of everything in the USA, she’d be staying in a holiday inn eating in Burger King
. She only put up the holiday posts too so she can say where she has been. Which is about four countries. And gearing up for her next trip. She’ll tell us where she stayed after she leaves, cause you know, she’s RHW. Lol.
RHW 😂😂😂😂 I had forgotten that 😂😂😂😂😂🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Funny you say that I walked by today and the blinds were drawn, they were also drawn on Thursday afternoon as I was driving by! Are they ever open, she might melt if she is exposed to sunlight. She never goes for a walk in the fresh air, gets drive through coffee, drives into dundrum underground car park. The only fresh air she gets is walking from the back door of dundrum to the Italian boozer 😂
😂😂😂😂 ah that’s so funny “would probably melt if exposed to sunlight” brilliant!!!! how strange though that the blinds are pulled down, seriously maybe she suffers with depression, like how would
you not want to open up the blinds & let the daylight in or open out the windows & let in some lovely fresh air? seems to be that would be someone who is very unhappy in life. Thats kind of worrying for all the slagging I give her I would hate to think that she was suffering with depression & not getting any help.

Reactions: 2
Seif went to Puss in Boots with his dad and little sister??? Oh that poor boy. Why does she do this to him 😞😞 I’ve a boy the exact same age that’s why it’s so bizarre to me

Reactions: 8
Oh she has deleted it now. You are welcome Melly (who doesn’t read here🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is the most inspiring story I’ve seen on Insta today. I’m influenced to immediately go and fold my bedspread exactly like this. I’m so glad she took the time to post this……

B6051671-57CC-4DD5-8379-7D66DBCB9EF8.jpeg

Seriously- what is she smoking today?????

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.