TIgnam #26 MMB No time for her poorly Mum but has time for Dundrum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He does it cos his awful harridan of a Mother spends the whole time eyefucking herself at lunch so what else would he do? I would say she completely ignores them when they are out as she is too busy on her phone herself.

But yes its bad manners. Her kids are dragged up like accessories. Tell them you love them ffs not Instagram. Fool of a woman.
My heart breaks for Seif. He’s an intelligent young man and she constantly babies him. I’d say he has brains to burn if he was given more freedom.

Reactions: 4
Ronnie must be pulling the purse strings…
Poor Tigs has to cook on a Sunday! Only 1 visit to D&C in Dundrum this weekend 🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No one cares about your curry Melissa. No one.

Ronnie must be pulling the purse strings…
Poor Tigs has to cook on a Sunday! Only 1 visit to D&C in Dundrum this weekend 🥹
Looks like it!! She is definitely showing herself up to be watching the pennies and trying to get money. All her bragging up to recently that she doesn't cook at the weekend. She doesn't cook during the week either, just shoves M+S ready made food in the oven.

That's not cooking Tigs. It's reheating.

Not up SoSues hole this week I see. 😑

Reactions: 8
Might have been said before but I've completely lost track of this thread. Does anyone think that girl Zara in the current love island and swigs look very alike? Oul swiggys filtered face of course I've no idea what she looks like in real life!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Might have been said before but I've completely lost track of this thread. Does anyone think that girl Zara in the current love island and swigs look very alike? Oul swiggys filtered face of course I've no idea what she looks like in real life!

Ah here. You need to go to Specsavers girl. Tigs looks closest to Danniella Westbrook. Nothing like any Love Islander ( she would love that comparison).
She hasn't mentioned it at all this time so must have no interest in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah here. You need to go to Specsavers girl. Tigs looks closest to Danniella Westbrook. Nothing like any Love Islander ( she would love that comparison).
She hasn't mentioned it at all this time so must have no interest in it.
🤣🤣 I am about 3 years overdue an eye test to be fair. The girl in question (in my opinion) is a total cat fish too, but I think it's because she seems to have a bit of a nasty streak and that's when I see the similarity to swigs. Maybe my comment will have her mentioning it 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Who was it again that she thought she was the image of a few years back?
Rosie something. It was hilarious there was a brilliant thread title 😂😂😂

• Haha
Ah here she is to be pitied, jaysus the hack of the stuff she is selling, she made the grand total of €15 over the weekend. Possibly a bit more but why? the post costs a fortune unless she sells in Dublin & personally delivers to the buyer. Please can someone explain why in Gods name you would sell swimsuits for €10, the penny’s one is still there. My teenager buys & sells stuff on depop (handy for me2 have a nosey at tiggys page!!) like a lot of the young ones, they were a top or dress out once or twice & sell it on & get a new one. Makes sense for the teens who want 2 go out partying etc but don’t have much €€. It would make more sense if she was selling actual designer stuff like a lot of older ladies do on de-pop but it looks like she is literally raking through her wardrobe in desperation for stuff to sell €€€ by the look of her “shop” (ps cant stop laughing at those blue ribbon flip/flop shoes yokes ahahahhh)

---

Ah here she is to be pitied, jaysus the hack of the stuff she is selling, she made the grand total of €15 over the weekend. Possibly a bit more but why? the post costs a fortune unless she sells in Dublin & personally delivers to the buyer. Please can someone explain why in Gods name you would sell swimsuits for €10, the penny’s one is still there. My teenager buys & sells stuff on depop (handy for me2 have a nosey at tiggys page!!) like a lot of the young ones, they were a top or dress out once or twice & sell it on & get a new one. Makes sense for the teens who want 2 go out partying etc but don’t have much €€. It would make more sense if she was selling actual designer stuff like a lot of older ladies do on de-pop but it looks like she is literally raking through her wardrobe in desperation for stuff to sell €€€ by the look of her “shop” (ps cant stop laughing at those blue ribbon flip/flop shoes yokes ahahahhh)
forgot 2 attach the pics!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4

---

forgot 2 attach the pics!
Oh my God, the plastic boots!!!!!!
And she tags them as sexy boots🤢🤢🤢.
Horrendous!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whoever bought a second hand swimsuit for 5€ needs a life intervention

You can buy brand new ones untouched by anyone’s sweaty private parts for 6€ in penneys

dm me if you need a1€
I’ll happily Revolut

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Whoever bought a second hand swimsuit for 5€ needs a life intervention

You can buy brand new ones untouched by anyone’s sweaty private parts for 6€ in penneys

dm me if you need a1€
I’ll happily Revolut
I’d say she reads here so therefore has put a sold sign on the swimsuit just to let us believe it was sold😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s actually quite sad really it’s only fit for a recycle skip she has notions that her audience are loving buying her stuff prob hoping for an autograph to be included 😂
---

Is she not licking up to Suzanne anymore! She has her prediction for Shona!
---

It’s actually quite sad really it’s only fit for a recycle skip she has notions that her audience are loving buying her stuff prob hoping for an autograph to be included 😂
---

Is she not licking up to Suzanne anymore! She has her prediction for Shona!
Sorry brooks her name😄🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Is she not bored stupid playing with creams and eye f€cking herself into her phone! She looks like she spent the weekend getting blotto! The black rings Under her eyes!
My husband travels ALOT and he gave up a long time ago bringing home crap from duty free! A fake new bag will make an appearance within the next couple of weeks or another pair of fake sunglasse from the boyfriends travels 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.