TIgnam #26 MMB No time for her poorly Mum but has time for Dundrum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used to wear jeans and a nice blazer way back and looked lovely. Now she just looks ridiculous at trying to dress like a 20 yr old Chav.

Nobody needs all that tit for their skin. Nobody She is a laughing stock thinking she is an Influencer.
She gets to try a lot of things “because of what I do”. What is it exactly you do Mel? I thought it was run a robe business??

Reactions: 2
She gets to try a lot of things “because of what I do”. What is it exactly you do Mel? I thought it was run a robe business??

She can't even do that right!! She does duck all bar drink her face off daily and then throws a load of overpriced creams on it to halt the aging process (not working btw). She is NOTan influencer. She is a liar and a fraud who thinks she is something.

A cheap trashy tart is all she is. She must be broke if she is selling crappy stuff on Depop. Her cheap tat is manky.

Reactions: 3
What’s with all the slow-mo of the flat. Around the coffee table behind plants etc. video of the wine and the open books by candle light. Is she trying to be sensual. Take the filter slow mo and music out and she’s an ould hag sitting in the dark drinking alone.
I know she's living in a pretence and the flat is not falling in with that but I'd say that place is fabulous and she should show it off. I'd love a good nose around it.

Reactions: 2
Why does her near 15 year old have his phone propped on the table when they’re out eating dinner🤯 seriously no manners at all sure how could he have. Completely understand small kids/babies watching something to keep the quiet when parents eat but ffs can he not put it down for a few minutes its just ridiculous 🤷🏻‍♀️🙈

Reactions: 12
Why does her near 15 year old have his phone propped on the table when they’re out eating dinner🤯 seriously no manners at all sure how could he have. Completely understand small kids/babies watching something to keep the quiet when parents eat but ffs can he not put it down for a few minutes its just ridiculous 🤷🏻‍♀️🙈
He didn’t lick it off a stone. I’d be on my phone too rather than talk to that clown . She has zero table manners too she chews with her mouth open it’s like national geographic

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those kids live with their heads stuck in gadgets! And tell him to take his bloody jacket off at dinner.
Her comment “having a lovely weekend”! Nothing different, lathering herself in creams at midday to head to the Italian in Dundrum, m&s shopping and home to drink herself stupid 🥱🥱🥱

I pity her poor son. What 15 year old wants to be dragged around Dundrum shopping centre all weekend? He should be out with his pals. Leinster match on the eve.

Reactions: 12
He does it cos his awful harridan of a Mother spends the whole time eyefucking herself at lunch so what else would he do? I would say she completely ignores them when they are out as she is too busy on her phone herself.

But yes its bad manners. Her kids are dragged up like accessories. Tell them you love them ffs not Instagram. Fool of a woman.

Reactions: 5
Is there anything more annoying than Verruca on her heelies rolling around dundrum, just as entitled as her mother 😡

Reactions: 13
And they are banned from Shopping Centres!! The Heelies. Not the Baris. But she isnt a REAL Bari so who knows in the future!!!!!

He didn’t lick it off a stone. I’d be on my phone too rather than talk to that clown . She has zero table manners too she chews with her mouth open it’s like national geographic
Awww, I was gonna put kids staring at screens during lunch in my guess for Saturday bingo.

• Haha
Completely agree… not necessary for a 15 year old.. he is obviously bored off his tree… Ronnie with his first family and wife so Tidge puts on the very large peaked thinking cap and brings them to the same place again for lunch … I’m sorry but no 15 year old is having a good time walking around Dundrum with his sister…. Is he not allowed hang out with friends are they strict with who he sees… my 13 year old had sports morning and this evening..and tomorrow morning and is then hanging out with friends in afternoon… I don’t get it…is he not allowed

Completely agree… not necessary for a 15 year old.. he is obviously bored off his tree… Ronnie with his first family and wife so Tidge puts on the very large peaked thinking cap and brings them to the same place again for lunch … I’m sorry but no 15 year old is having a good time walking around Dundrum with his sister…. Is he not allowed hang out with friends are they strict with who he sees… my 13 year old had sports morning and this evening..and tomorrow morning and is then hanging out with friends in afternoon… I don’t get it…is he not allowed
Poor kid, she shouldn't show him at all. Not even the back of his head.
Kids are so cruel, if other kids in his school know his Mum is on insta and especially with the way she carries on. She is hanging him out for so much ridicule. I do not agree with having your kids on social media at all but especially teenagers as all teens are so well up on it and don't miss a trick.

Surly at 15 he could stay at home on his own ? They live in a flat for god’s sake, it’s not as if he’s out in the middle of nowhere. Poor guy, really do feel so sorry for him. He must be mortified

Reactions: 7
Surly at 15 he could stay at home on his own ? They live in a flat for god’s sake, it’s not as if he’s out in the middle of nowhere. Poor guy, really do feel so sorry for him. He must be mortified
Imagine the unmerciful slagging he would get in Blackrock college if the other lads see his mother selling used pennies swimsuits…god love him is right. Poor fella

Reactions: 11
😂😂😂 “we are back here” yes Melissa we see you & where else would you be on Saturday ? probably trolling us with that pic cos shes beat on here
reading. Also agree with other posts at 15 her son should be out with his mates or even hanging in his room on PS chatting with his mates, but then maybe he is a quiet chap who enjoys hanging with his Mother & sister in dundrum going for pasta & M&S food shopping. Either way its not my business, she just shouldn’t show either child, because its crazy to think if I pop over to Dundrum on any Saturday I will most likely see these kids & know who they are, thats just crazy when you think about it. I would be sick if I thought strangers knew my kids.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
😂😂😂 “we are back here” yes Melissa we see you & where else would you be on Saturday ? probably trolling us with that pic cos shes beat on here
reading. Also agree with other posts at 15 her son should be out with his mates or even hanging in his room on PS chatting with his mates, but then maybe he is a quiet chap who enjoys hanging with his Mother & sister in dundrum going for pasta & M&S food shopping. Either way its not my business, she just shouldn’t show either child, because its crazy to think if I pop over to Dundrum on any Saturday I will most likely see these kids & know who they are, thats just crazy when you think about it. I would be sick if I thought strangers knew my kids.
Same, I would be completely ill knowing strangers know so much about my kids, hence why I don't put anything about them online.
The poor lad, like you said it is none of our business. Being a teen is difficult enough and maybe he's happy doing what he's doing, but when she posts him online I'm afraid people will talk. It's her job to protect him and she's not ding the greatest job. She's already said numerous times he doesn't want to be on her stories. So she posts him walking infront of her so is literally doing it behind his back.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.