TIgnam #26 MMB No time for her poorly Mum but has time for Dundrum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Selling worn Penney's cheap swimwear is an all time low. She's a fur coat no knickers kinda gal. Living a lie must be exhausting for her. I've no interest in fake designer goods, oversized clothing or traipsing round that awful Dundrum TC on a daily basis.
I'd rather buy nothing than buy oversized tat that ain't for a woman at 50!

Using filters constantly cannot be good for the head. Miss Mills needs her head wobbled.
Cut that fake hair and get yourself some bright clothes that flatter your shape. And also, quit with insta, you're not Pippa, Suzanne or anywhere close to these influencer gals.
Everything you said here spot on👍 She honestly need to read this she actually sees herself like one of those models she looks at in those oversized clothes hats etc all with money nothing fake it’s sad that she sees herself as someone in her 20’s

Reactions: 7
The mind boggles with the oversized stuff!!!
The baseball hats, the trainers, the socks over the leggings...the list goes on!!
She is dressing like a 20 yr old.
I would love her to embrace her age, to realise nobody is impressed by her carry on.
Her real hair must be destroyed from all the extensions.

I'm not saying she needs to start wearing Tweed skirts and cardigans but a pair of jeans, with a simple t and a nice fitted blazer would be a start. Chop the hair to shoulder length, ditch the caps and extensions and just chill the duck out over getting older.

Reactions: 16
And they say dont put your handbag there anyone can just open the door and steal it but she is that thick she wouldn't no that 😂😂😂
She is as thick as a brick! It certainly wasn’t her brains Azhar had the affair with her for! Once a mistress always the mistress! And what’s the obsession with stupid labels so tacky!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So her tagging works , she tagged Catrice over her pharmacy find ,and now they have sent her freebies . So her 4eur spent has paid off ! If only she could tag Celine with all her bags & earrings , but unfortunately that be utterly embarassing, wouldnt it Mels . Maybe stop pretending with the China junk, asos, h&m etc ,and buy yourself a home . That hideous trench will be on her depop later in the year, she cant even afford to buy a cheap trench. It will go on sell so she can buy something else. Remember her declaration for 2023 no fast fashion etc !

She is broke… looking at her Depop and the crap she is selling.. items for €5, €10 Jesus the effort of putting them up, packing it and then mailing it… my time is worth more than that.. why bother… the used swimwear … yuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Reactions: 14
The 6 year old shoes with broken buckle for 40 euro . Rent is due or else the sons school fees that keep bouncing as someone said here yesterday

Reactions: 10
What’s with all the slow-mo of the flat. Around the coffee table behind plants etc. video of the wine and the open books by candle light. Is she trying to be sensual. Take the filter slow mo and music out and she’s an ould hag sitting in the dark drinking alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I put better in the clothes bags put in the letter box and collected in 2 days. Who sells penny's worn swimsuits? 🤔

Reactions: 2
What’s with all the slow-mo of the flat. Around the coffee table behind plants etc. video of the wine and the open books by candle light. Is she trying to be sensual. Take the filter slow mo and music out and she’s an ould hag sitting in the dark drinking alone.
😂😂😂😂 exactly! trying to be all moody &
cool! she must have been standing (wobbling probably) on top of the couch cos look like she videoed that coffee table from a height. Like is the boyfriend there in the evenings at all, you just get the sense shes sitting there alone

Reactions: 2
That bag of products that she showed this morning is absolutely ridiculous. No one, I repeat no one needs that much shite lathered on their face. I've a pal who's a beautician. She recommended using products that hydrate the skin. She didn't tell me to break the flippin bank while I'm at it.
The bag needs a good scrub, it's filthy.
This woman is completely delusional. An influencer she's definitely not.

Reactions: 8
She used to wear jeans and a nice blazer way back and looked lovely. Now she just looks ridiculous at trying to dress like a 20 yr old Chav.

Nobody needs all that tit for their skin. Nobody She is a laughing stock thinking she is an Influencer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.