TIgnam #26 MMB No time for her poorly Mum but has time for Dundrum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad to see she acknowledged the fact she needs basic english lessons! & as for the bag…well we all know its either fake or pre-owned , why all the pretence? How hard up you would have 2 be selling a swimsuit for €4 or whatever, the postage would cost more than that ,OMG she is so fu**ing stupid it’s hilarious 🙊
Thought she said she doesn’t like anything velvet? Did she not literally just say that a few days ago? Now she expects us to believe she spent thousands on a Gucci velvet bag?!?! 🤯 this witch is gaaaass, honestly 😂

Reactions: 10
God she is a right witch posting that photo of the car in 2 spaces. Maybe this person had a genuine reason to take 2 spaces or in a hurry or whatever, like get a bleeping grip woman and find somewhere else to park your HP car!
the black dress she is popping on her depop 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣 RANK

Reactions: 15
God she is a right witch posting that photo of the car in 2 spaces. Maybe this person had a genuine reason to take 2 spaces or in a hurry or whatever, like get a bleeping grip woman and find somewhere else to park your HP car!
Raging I wasn’t in Stillorgan car park at the time to see her raging face 🤣 I’d say they could hear her effing and blinding at the parked car down in Blackrock 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Can also be that the person that’s was prob beside that car had parked awkwardly too leaving no option but for them to park like this has happened or me before and when other car left it looked like I was in two spots she’s insufferable cow

Reactions: 14
Raging I wasn’t in Stillorgan car park at the time to see her raging face 🤣 I’d say they could hear her effing and blinding at the parked car down in Blackrock 🤣🤣🤣
Suppose the overflow one is beneath her🙄
She must have been getting the nails done again😁

Reactions: 3
Can also be that the person that’s was prob beside that car had parked awkwardly too leaving no option but for them to park like this has happened or me before and when other car left it looked like I was in two spots she’s insufferable cow
That’s exactly what I thought. People are always parking like that in that car park. But the way she went on you would swear there weren’t any other spaces to park in bar that one space in front of McDonald’s. Who actually has the time or the inclination to take photos like that when trying to get parked? Pathetic losers with nothing else to worry about would be my guess 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Rubber Face Melly is giving out again. She looks like something from Bo Selecta. Jesus imagine your only gripe today was car parking issues. The wan who films herself crying at Netflix shite and showing herself with a bloody nose.

She is a bleeping idiot. No need for that posting of the car. What response was she expecting? None. No one bothers with this horrible witch.

Reactions: 9
She’s the biggest walking witch going. Wanted to park there to get her manky man hands done. Yes parking like that is annoying but who does she think she is posting that. I hope to god someone posts a video of her regular rants against retail staff which I have witnessed she is DISGUSTING. All she wants is to be part of the South Dublin mums. Little bit hard to do when your standing order for school fees keeps bouncing isn’t it Tigs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Why does she always buy designer items under €1K, Gucci bum bags and hats, toiletry bags and flip flops. Why not just splurge and buy a nice investment piece instead, always the cheapest item. It’s like she’s collecting in volume rather than value. Morto for her posting the used Penney’s swimwear 🤢

Should she not be in the office ?? Seeing the ‘office ‘ is so important she couldn’t stay home with her sick child ?
Also not once did she take us on her shopping spree to Penny’s for those swimsuits . I feel cheated as I missed out purchasing #AF. Debating or not whether to purchase on her Depop (warts and all )🤔

How strung up for cash must you be to flog not one but 3 USED penny’s swimsuits !!!. But makes us believe she’s multiple designer bags . Majority of us minions would throw in the bin. Doesn’t add up 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 12
Lads quick the white hooker boots are for sale on depop! jaysus times must be tough if she’s selling those babies! state of them, & who in their right mind would pay that price for her big smelly boots? Does she fool herself by telling her “audience” shes selling stuff on depop that they want 2 buy her amazing style? when its so obvious thats how she makes her pocket money, i.e the pennys €4 swimsuit!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s the biggest walking witch going. Wanted to park there to get her manky man hands done. Yes parking like that is annoying but who does she think she is posting that. I hope to god someone posts a video of her regular rants against retail staff which I have witnessed she is DISGUSTING. All she wants is to be part of the South Dublin mums. Little bit hard to do when your standing order for school fees keeps bouncing isn’t it Tigs
I would love to see that couldn't happen to a nicer person 🤣🤣🤣

---

For someone who has this " money," all her clothes are out of zara, h&m nothing wrong with the shops where I get my stuff from but she hasn't anything out of cos, massimo dutti, other stories ect any of them sort shops

Reactions: 10
You would swear it was a bigger crime than not paying your rent and fleeing in the middle of the night Melly

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She looks like a little girl in her Daddy’s coat in that massive asos thing - why on earth does she buy an oversized coat in a much bigger size than she needs? Ridiculous

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.