TIgnam #26 MMB No time for her poorly Mum but has time for Dundrum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gouys look what she said about me! I had to share! I don’t care about her or what she looks like to be honest….just read to the end! She thinks I’m gorgeous, I really am ya know, I’m just fabulous! Just had to share, I just had to 😂😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So obvious she is looking for the 80 euro cream to be sent to her. All her question boxes are her on the beg. That's all she has left on insta. Also the reel for the skin nerd should say pr or gifted or collab. She has already been pulled up with asai for af links not stating it and has had a warning

Reactions: 10
Cue her telling us ‘Goys the VERY important CEO of L’Occitane contacted me and told me ALL of the L’Occitane 80euro creams are now sold out since I shared my story… you guys are quick!! I only share products I LOVE you goys’.
We haven’t had a puffed out ‘full’ cheeks story with the crazy eyes darting left and right for a week I’m having withdrawals . Also her saying she’s loving having Verruca home with her, ya right I’d rather have thrush

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A near 50 year old feeling the need to post a picture of what we all know is not a real Gucci bag. Come on Melissa the gig is up, queen of fakery is what you are.

Reactions: 11
Verucca is sick allegedly but Tigs is dining out for her breakfast! Am I missing something here or is it more lies?

Oh wait, silly me. Of course she lies. Queen of Fake.

Reactions: 8
Verucca is sick allegedly but Tigs is dining out for her breakfast! Am I missing something here or is it more lies?

Oh wait, silly me. Of course she lies. Queen of Fake.
yep.. and still brought her to the 'office' yesterday. Hope none of her staff were there, who needs to be around a sick child at work?

Reactions: 6
Take a bow tigs
Her tracksuits didn’t sell because they are oversized
But
If you are slightly in the plus size a size 14
Would you duck of you useless piece of tit

go home and mind your daughter stop spreading her germs around an adult work place

Reactions: 14
Buy the mens hats they have bigger heads. I laughed out loud. All that fake hair needs a bigger cap 🤣. And her head is huge compared to her hubbies in those photos she shared last week of them both

Reactions: 5
A near 50 year old feeling the need to post a picture of what we all know is not a real Gucci bag. Come on Melissa the gig is up, queen of fakery is what you are.
Does she actually expect us to believe that she owns thousands of € worth of “designer bags” yet she doesn’t own her own home? No issue with not owning your own home, but anyone with half a brain would know to save their money for a deposit than spend the money on designer bags. Pull the other one. They are as fake as you are Tigs, give it up. Everyone sees through you.

ETA I would almost pity her if she weren’t so pathetic doing everything she could to project the appearance that they are wealthy. The leased car, the fake bags. When in reality we know they can’t pay their debts, Daddy is up in the High Court and they live off credit cards and/or family handouts. Nearly 50. Very sad life.

All her stuff is fake. The gucci runners and all the bags daddy brings then back from his trips. She never ever has done an unboxingof any of her bags they all just appear.if you could drop a few grand on a purse , you could easily get a mortgage ans own your home not rent .

Reactions: 10
She cant be living off credit cards. They max out too and if the partner has gone bang before he wont get a credit card. They are making the re payments on top end cars somehow and loans of that amount over 5 years are crazy money so how on earth are they doing it. Plus that apt is circa 5k a month. Somwthing just doesnt add uo. She cant have an income from the dressing gowns and trakkies sure no one un their rightbmind would still be buying thatbshite even if they are a plus size....

Reactions: 7
Like who’s your one who
Sent her the pic of her 50th talking about not using eye serum😂 like imagine saying yeah put my pic up btw it’s filtered to the hilt jeez another narcissistic follower mortified for her and telling tigs she has good genes🤦‍♀️ Like living your life on the gram like tigs really shifts your reality 😂

Reactions: 4
Like who’s your one who
Sent her the pic of her 50th talking about not using eye serum😂 like imagine saying yeah put my pic up btw it’s filtered to the hilt jeez another narcissistic follower mortified for her and telling tigs she has good genes🤦‍♀️ Like living your life on the gram like tigs really shifts your reality 😂
I know some 50+ year olds and they look way better than your wan in that photo sucking up to fake mills

The cars are leased through the company as company cars so not paid for. Doubt she has a credit card if she did she would have been able to pay for the diesel when her bank card was refused in the garage that day . Wont be able to get a mortgage as he has been bankrupt a few times I'd say she thought her business would take off and she could get a mortgage but that flopped aswell

Reactions: 7
Don’t you worry fat girls! Melly has fat sizes for you all (even though her ‘clients’ are small), so you too can rock that Dóchas Centre look!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She spends majority of her life sitting in a car pouring , Dundrum of her apartment staring at the mirror wiping her lips telling everyone how Ammmmmazinh she looks . Yet you’re telling me the young one was sick yet she was in the office today ? Could she not of skipped the office seeing she’s ‘a boss witch ‘ to look after the child ? Not that the office or work was every a priory in her day., she’s a fake as that stupid looking bum bag she just posted . I had to laugh €800 on a bum bag !! If ever I don’t believe her bags are real …this certainly confirmed it !

Reactions: 9
Don’t you worry fat girls! Melly has fat sizes for you all (even though her ‘clients’ are small), so you too can rock that Dóchas Centre look!
And the big girls plus size to her is a size 14 how is she in a fashion industry

She cant be living off credit cards. They max out too and if the partner has gone bang before he wont get a credit card. They are making the re payments on top end cars somehow and loans of that amount over 5 years are crazy money so how on earth are they doing it. Plus that apt is circa 5k a month. Somwthing just doesnt add uo. She cant have an income from the dressing gowns and trakkies sure no one un their rightbmind would still be buying thatbshite even if they are a plus size....
How is it being done? Seriously?
I haven't a penny for myself....work 40+ hours a week in a job that it took me years to qualify for. This one.....I just dont know what to say!!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.