TIgnam #26 MMB No time for her poorly Mum but has time for Dundrum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has never, not once done an unboxing. We all know she LOVES an opportunity to brag so the fact she has never done says everything.

Reactions: 16
Don’t you worry fat girls! Melly has fat sizes for you all (even though her ‘clients’ are small), so you too can rock that Dóchas Centre look!
This grates on my nerves… it shows her true colours. She only wants to flog the robes to anyone but not consider them “ clients” because they’re not a size zero. She definitely wouldn’t put those customers on her feed. You’re only worth something in life according to Melly if you’re skinny and pretty. Just how she is moulding her daughter.

Reactions: 8
How long is that fire/smoke alarm beeping I am sure i posted that ages ago ... the poor people that work there listening to that beep ...

Reactions: 4
Baseball hats elevate a look....okaaayyyyy!!!

And a 14 is considered a plus size in Mellys world. Good to know.
She can't understand how her tat isn't sold out??? It looks no better than fruit of the loom sweaters from yrs ago. She's so deluded

---

How long is that fire/smoke alarm beeping I am sure i posted that ages ago ... the poor people that work there listening to that beep ...
Noticed that too between her chewing or sucking whatever she had in her gob

Reactions: 10
She’s knocked 5% off the rotten Penneys swimsuit that she has on her depop. And still nobody has been desperate enough to buy it 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don’t you worry fat girls! Melly has fat sizes for you all (even though her ‘clients’ are small), so you too can rock that Dóchas Centre look!
Nearly put my fist through the phone….she’s some b1tch.

The big pause, correcting herself in her head before she said fat…. so if you are eehh on the ehh eh FAT SIZE….buy my sh1te coz no one else will…..

Reactions: 8
Ah come on who is that desperate that they are selling used penny's swimsuits. If you don't want them feck them in the bin. I remember when she used to sell all the freebie clothes she would get sent and pretend it was to buy her dad a new car . Her dad is a taxi driver so there was no way she was buying him a new car and then came on with a pic of a fiesta she said she bought him bullshit she was called out for selling freebies and making money from them. If she had any type of money she wouldn't be doing that and selling used swimsuits for 4.75 on depop that's desperation always the end of the month trying to flog shite on depop and af links thrown up.

Reactions: 14
She's not really selling a penneys swimsuit is she????😵
Oh yes, the mank bag is! All I can think is ‘gusset’🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮
Wow- one minute pretending to have a Gucci bag, the next selling second hand Penny’s swimwear on Depop.
You wouldn’t see Pippa or Suzanne at that craic.

Reactions: 11
This is disgusting!!! She may aswell start selling her used underwear!!!
Like what is the difference. Just vile.
And like was said earlier, flashing her gucci bag and now selling a used penneys swimsuit for €4!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who films themselves balling their face off at a TV show and think this is content. Between that and the nosebleed this week I am starting to feel sorry for her as its just not almost 50 year old behaviour, somethings off

Reactions: 9
I said a few weeks ago new bags and tit would start showing up in pretense they are Xmas gifts. Pretending to be humble like she wouldn’t show off what the midget got her for Xmas. I’m sure he did hun, all from the back of a car from a golfing/work trip abroad . She thinks we think she has thousands of euros worth of bags and stuff but never shows the opening of a box where apparently packaging and presentation etc is sooooo important to her.
I remember ages ago when she lived in the not forever home, the house was apparently broken into and a load of bags etc stolen. Yet I’ve never seen where any of them were actually gone as she still used them. Her mas House was apparently broken into too and she was up hiding thousands in Melissa’s house, she got from one of her million claims she has going on🤦🏻‍♀️. She sues everyone for everything. Insurance claims and bankruptcies left and right with this Crew. I wouldn’t associate myself with any of them. Also wonder if she’s gloating at her ex bff who kicked her to the curb Carrie who’s fiancé/husband is all over the news for being in business with gangsters that Sweeney guy. They were well in with them for a while too. shady shady everywhere.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
WTF that is a joke! Who would sell second hand swimwear!!? 🤢

---

I said a few weeks ago new bags and tit would start showing up in pretense they are Xmas gifts. Pretending to be humble like she wouldn’t show off what the midget got her for Xmas. I’m sure he did hun, all from the back of a car from a golfing/work trip abroad . She thinks we think she has thousands of euros worth of bags and stuff but never shows the opening of a box where apparently packaging and presentation etc is sooooo important to her.
I remember ages ago when she lived in the not forever home, the house was apparently broken into and a load of bags etc stolen. Yet I’ve never seen where any of them were actually gone as she still used them. Her mas House was apparently broken into too and she was up hiding thousands in Melissa’s house, she got from one of her million claims she has going on🤦🏻‍♀️. She sues everyone for everything. Insurance claims and bankruptcies left and right with this Crew. I wouldn’t associate myself with any of them. Also wonder if she’s gloating at her ex bff who kicked her to the curb Carrie who’s fiancé/husband is all over the news for being in business with gangsters that Sweeney guy. They were well in with them for a while too. shady shady everywhere.
Is that your man Sweeney that used to go out with Katie French?

Reactions: 6
WTF that is a joke! Who would sell second hand swimwear!!? 🤢

---

Is that your man Sweeney that used to go out with Katie French?
Yea. He’s all over the papers this week. They were well in with each other. Her and Carrie - his wife or fiancé I dunno if they ever got married. . Until Carrie got rid of her.

Reactions: 3
Yea. He’s all over the papers this week. They were well in with each other. Her and Carrie - his wife or fiancé I dunno if they ever got married. . Until Carrie got rid of her.
Wasn't she close to the Pippa crew also, her and Michelle Tighe!!???

Reactions: 5
She cant be living off credit cards. They max out too and if the partner has gone bang before he wont get a credit card. They are making the re payments on top end cars somehow and loans of that amount over 5 years are crazy money so how on earth are they doing it. Plus that apt is circa 5k a month. Somwthing just doesnt add uo. She cant have an income from the dressing gowns and trakkies sure no one un their rightbmind would still be buying thatbshite even if they are a plus size....
I’m thinking they blow all they have so the bank can’t take it. They have no assets-Cars leased and rented flat. Hell even the leased cars were burnt out, would make you wonder if they were borrowing from the viper. I think they owe money to the bank from the old house and dispose of any income they get for legal reasons. Or have maxed out credit cards or ones with low limits because, no way do they have good credit with the amount of financial issues the businesses have had and landing in the high court. Did anything ever come of that? Or was the result the midnight flit? Did they actually own the house and it was taken off them? That would make more sense thinking of it now.
She’s to be pitied with the plus size comments, starving yourself catches up with you in your forties tigs which is why you look about 60, the filters don’t work in the flesh in dtc. Biggest catfish going

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Glad to see she acknowledged the fact she needs basic english lessons! & as for the bag…well we all know its either fake or pre-owned , why all the pretence? How hard up you would have 2 be selling a swimsuit for €4 or whatever, the postage would cost more than that ,OMG she is so fu**ing stupid it’s hilarious 🙊

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.