TIgnam #26 MMB No time for her poorly Mum but has time for Dundrum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those brown sandals she is selling are rank. Look like they are fit for the Bin. Seriously is she well

Reactions: 8
Maybe we should set up a gofund me for melissa she is clearly struggling of she has to sell her used penny's swimsuits

Reactions: 7
I still can’t over selling used penny’s swimsuits . Like I’m gobsmacked . Not one pair but 3 pairs . Indeed money must be right for her to resort to that and the effort of posting etc . I hope someone buys her €4 toys! Yet in the next breath we are expected to believe she wears a €900 bum bag 🙄😝

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Funniest sight on Instagram today- Melissa standing in a random way way too big ASOS trench, inside, with sun glasses on….like why?!

• Haha
How is it being done? Seriously?
I haven't a penny for myself....work 40+ hours a week in a job that it took me years to qualify for. This one.....I just dont know what to say!!!
Ireland is great for tax breaks and corporate tax etc. lots of things can be written off as expenses and there’s something about tax of 2.5%. I don’t know all the ins and outs of it but I’ve a friend who has a business in the south

Reactions: 2
Lads not even a charity shop would take the absolute dirt she has on her depop. Times must be hard. Can't afford the chanel wine swiggy..??🍷

This is disgusting!!! She may aswell start selling her used underwear!!!
Like what is the difference. Just vile.
And like was said earlier, flashing her gucci bag and now selling a used penneys swimsuit for €4!!!!!!
Please don’t give her ideas as there are creepy people out there that would actually buy that tit

Reactions: 2
She has those 6 year old, ‘worn lots’ gladiator sandals up for €24 and marked as ‘excellent’ condition. 🤢 Excellent condition literally means lightly used with no noticeable flaw, it tells you on Depop what each category means.

Reactions: 5
Why would she buy a coat 3 sizes too big🙄 yaa goys it’s actually oversized. No its not knob jockey🙄🙄

I still can’t over selling used penny’s swimsuits . Like I’m gobsmacked . Not one pair but 3 pairs . Indeed money must be right for her to resort to that and the effort of posting etc . I hope someone buys her €4 toys! Yet in the next breath we are expected to believe she wears a €900 bum bag 🙄😝
Would love someone to ask her how could
She sell a pennys swimsuit? Amd does she feel
Ok about that I would only im blocked!

• Haha
I saw her again this afternoon. God the length of that hair really looks ridiculous on her. She must get a fright when she looks in the mirror, cos it’s nothing like the filtered face she presents on insta.

Reactions: 11
Jesus lads the big navy coat, she looks so foolish in it, like she found it in the thrift shop. It isn't just oversized it is awful looking, so far from the stylish look she thinks it is. I thought she was all about the planet and recycling etc a few weeks ago? Constantly buying fast fashion ain't it Mel. How many coats do most of you have? I have two coats, one is a bit more fancy than the other, and I have probably 2 short jackets for Spring/Summer. How many coats does this fool have?

• Haha
The black eye bag circles on her eyebrow pic. Chronic.

But my God lads. The bleeping state of the lips again. She looks like she has a breakout of cold sores on her top lip. So she covered them in lipstick. 🤢
And spends most of her day on TikToc like a 13 Yr old sharing clips.
She looks disgusting. I wont mention the sweaty gussets she is selling on those swimsuits crap. She must be seriously broke for the money.

Who would buy second hand sweaty gussets? 🤮 She is a disgusting piece of work.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I love the chat about the threads. And how disappointing it is that this is how things get delivered and sold. Yeh you muppet. Cheap crap from china. All the places you shop in. She lumped her own cheap shite in with it and doesn’t even notice. Sales is not her wrong point. She has a whole office dedicated to snipping off these threads and trying to make the cheap Chinese crap seem expensive by the packaging. That and tax reasons of course. Snip snip.

The black eye bag circles on her eyebrow pic. Chronic.

But my God lads. The bleeping state of the lips again. She looks like she has a breakout of cold sores on her top lip. So she covered them in lipstick. 🤢
And spends most of her day on TikToc like a 13 Yr old sharing clips.
She looks disgusting. I wont mention the sweaty gussets she is selling on those swimsuits crap. She must be seriously broke for the money.

Who would buy second hand sweaty gussets? 🤮 She is a disgusting piece of work.
Must be a mills thing they all have that dirty grey to purple black eye bags sunken into their faces

Reactions: 1
They are cracking down on influencers here in Australia. All over the news today. Targeting anyone that doesn't declare their posts an ad or deliberately tries to hide their tag saying if their post is sponsored or something is a gift.

Reactions: 4
I love the chat about the threads. And how disappointing it is that this is how things get delivered and sold. Yeh you muppet. Cheap crap from china. All the places you shop in. She lumped her own cheap shite in with it and doesn’t even notice. Sales is not her wrong point. She has a whole office dedicated to snipping off these threads and trying to make the cheap Chinese crap seem expensive by the packaging. That and tax reasons of course. Snip snip.
Haha me2!!! she’s very very fussy about her dressing gowns, yet she sells manky 2nd hand swimwear from Penny”s on depop?!!! She is actually delusional.

Selling worn Penney's cheap swimwear is an all time low. She's a fur coat no knickers kinda gal. Living a lie must be exhausting for her. I've no interest in fake designer goods, oversized clothing or traipsing round that awful Dundrum TC on a daily basis.
I'd rather buy nothing than buy oversized tat that ain't for a woman at 50!

Using filters constantly cannot be good for the head. Miss Mills needs her head wobbled.
Cut that fake hair and get yourself some bright clothes that flatter your shape. And also, quit with insta, you're not Pippa, Suzanne or anywhere close to these influencer gals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.