TIgnam #26 MMB No time for her poorly Mum but has time for Dundrum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of money spent on lotions, potions , treatments , botox etc would have had a face-lift by now. Not saying she needs one but if that obsessed with her face all that money spent could have just got a totally new one.
Oh no no no. She doesn’t and never will need one. She only uses a bit of cream. She’s a natural beauty. Her skin is flawless it’s genetics. Got it from her Mammy. She definitely got it from her Mammy btw. Looks and personality 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She doesn't actually buy any of it - it's all PR/gifted
Yeh probably is. I don't know how she is still getting free stuff, certainly wouldn't influence me to buy any of it. Sure how would you know which products work or not as there is that much of them slathered on at any one time

Reactions: 7
Pissed @ 6.30 on a Friday,,, only joking it’s Thursday! What a piss head, poor kids!
If she had a job she’d know exactly what day it was. Each day rolls into the next with this lush. DTC, beauty salon, urban, easy to lose track of the days!!!

Yeh probably is. I don't know how she is still getting free stuff, certainly wouldn't influence me to buy any of it. Sure how would you know which products work or not as there is that much of them slathered on at any one time
Yet she’d want you to believe she’s selective . A perfectionist, choosy, only settles for luxury. And she’s as cheap broke and takes anything she can scrounge.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yet she’d want you to believe she’s selective . A perfectionist, choosy, only settles for luxury. And she’s as cheap broke and takes anything she can scrounge.
I'd say I've more money in my revolut vaults than she actually has. Walter Mitty wouldn't have a look in with Miss Mills.
Fake business
Fake marriage
Fake hair
Fake lips
Fake tatt
Pretending she's living like a queen when she's barely getting by.
I'd not swap my life for hers, I sometimes complain about the running and racing every evening with the kids to activities, weekends spent on sidelines etc
I wouldn't change it for the world though.

Reactions: 8
In dumdrum omg I'm in shock same restaurant as always no chance she went to see her mother anyway

Reactions: 6
Paddy’s Day - DTC
Mothers Day - DTC
Fathers Day - DTC
5th borns birthday - DTC
6th borns birthday - DTC
Easter will be DTC

I can only come to one conclusion- they have to be getting free food in that place. We know times are very tough for them as swigs has to sell her old swimsuits to randomers for a fiver, so she really needs to take anything she can get……

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is getting clothes far to big for her child it looks so bleeping stupid hana isn't even 10 and she is buying age 12 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Why is getting clothes far to big for her child it looks so bleeping stupid hana isn't even 10 and she is buying age 12 🤷🏼‍♀️
There is no need for it. and why does she keep saying 'i got it in a size 10' - no you got age 10. "here is this lovely hatttttt".. :rolleyes: 😩

And she’s petite at that. My 7.5 year old is a similar build - she’s in 6-7 clothes now. My 9.5 year old is huge - he’s in 11-12. Cos I buy them clothes that fit them - crazy idea!!

Reactions: 6
Even the poor child is shoved into ‘oversized’. But she’s just so so stylish, yanno?
Kids aren’t stylish Melly, they can wear whatever they like and no one looks twice
And your daughter is malnourished and heading for a world of health issues in her adulthood.

• Heart
And she’s petite at that. My 7.5 year old is a similar build - she’s in 6-7 clothes now. My 9.5 year old is huge - he’s in 11-12. Cos I buy them clothes that fit them - crazy idea!!
My kids actually have them dresses and if anything there really big fitting and I'd be sizing down not going bigger

Reactions: 4
I honestly don’t get it. She craves Hana to be skinny. She’s very petite for her age aka malnourished. She eats a very limited diet and lots of processed foods or the same shite from DTC with regularity. So why the oversized look??? Are times so tight she wants the girl to grow in to the clothes in a few years? I doubt Melly would pass up the chance to buy new stuff.

Cos she is a bleeping idiot of a mother. That child is malnourished. She is trying to mini me her. Anyone can see the child looks half starved.

Tit is all she is.

Reactions: 1
A dress with cut outs like that needs to fit properly, you can't put that sort of stuff on oversized because it just won't work. I am suprised the boyfriend allows the child to wear dresses with cutouts. Also yes to whoever said upthread, it is AGE 10, not SIZE 10.

Reactions: 8
A dress with cut outs like that needs to fit properly, you can't put that sort of stuff on oversized because it just won't work. I am suprised the boyfriend allows the child to wear dresses with cutouts. Also yes to whoever said upthread, it is AGE 10, not SIZE 10.
You would think with her claiming to be a "Designer" and all she would know the difference between Size 10 and Age 10. Eh hello Melissa material wise even!!!! Big bloody difference. You are a total idiot.

God she is so irritating. Doesnt know how to dress herself never mind Verucca.

You would think with her claiming to be a "Designer" and all she would know the difference between Size 10 and Age 10. Eh hello Melissa material wise even!!!! Big bloody difference. You are a total idiot.

God she is so irritating. Doesnt know how to dress herself never mind Verucca.
Designer is right. All she knows is page 10 in the catalog she points at for her new robe colour.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.