TIgnam #26 MMB No time for her poorly Mum but has time for Dundrum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it very sad that a stranger can drive up to the stables in Carrickmines on a Wednesday evening at 5pm as Tigs can’t go somewhere without posting about it. Very concerning !!! She thinks she is being clever hiding the kids face but perfect strangers know where she goes to school, the cafe they go to after school, they go to dundrum on Sundays and horse riding on a Wednesday. I just find it creepy
It's all about Miss Mills.
Plugging getting a treatment done, doesn't know what it is. If I were that clinic I'd be hopping mad with Miss Mills.
Any company that gives influencers free treatment must be mad
They'd be far better off running a special offer or a giveaway to followers.
Regarding her child safety, she's too dense to realise she could be tracked at anytime.
God forbid anything would happen, she'd milk it on the gram for sure. Just for engagement and likes.

Reactions: 6
It's all about Miss Mills.
Plugging getting a treatment done, doesn't know what it is. If I were that clinic I'd be hopping mad with Miss Mills.
Any company that gives influencers free treatment must be mad
They'd be far better off running a special offer or a giveaway to followers.
Regarding her child safety, she's too dense to realise she could be tracked at anytime.
God forbid anything would happen, she'd milk it on the gram for sure. Just for engagement and likes.
She posted her daughter in a swimsuit and tagged the resort they were in in Maritius! There were known gangs targeting tourists this way in other countries, kidnapping, sex trafficking, god knows what. Not sure if it was the same hol where her bag was stolen but she was flat out tagging that too. It’s like free sales leads for thieves. She’s dumber than a brick
Between her grammar and this she’s not book smart nor street smart, and most definitely not business smart. (Shell be flogging those same robes years mark my words) Sometimes I envy those like her because they’re too stupid to read the room. Lack of self awareness is probably bliss

Reactions: 3
trigger warning ⚠ she is violently ugly inside and out
The forehead. Baby Botox my hole. She needs a few vials to get around that whole thing.
---
Earlier yet again she’s trying to make out the gets a tiny bit of Botox up on her forehead and saying her under eyes are fine. Ffs she can’t keep up with her own bullshit. She absolutely gets Botox around her eyes. 100%. I can tell. Anybody can tell. And I’m sorry but she’s all, my under eyes are fine no wrinkles, when she for years complained about her crapey under eyes. Full of shite yet again.

Can’t wait for the holidays. Same tit day in day out

Reactions: 10
At least in the photo of her jogging/walking? she looks natural, what has happened to her? can she not see she is destroying her natural looks? I had 2 look twice at those other photos & have 2 ask is that actually her real face? its so unnatural its scary.

Reactions: 1
Spot the 'Gifted treatment' on the story... 🙄 I don't understand why they hide it or make it so teeny tiny on the page. I've a pain in my finger having reported all her stories and all the mmb ones too as no #ad on any of them.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Oh Tiggy Swiggy we’d all have perfect skin if we had nothing else to do with ours lives. I have a great life and don’t really need to work but I do as it keeps me and my mind active. I do love skin treatments but I happily pay. No one has any aspiration to be you.

Reactions: 8
She doesn’t even want to be her. She does everything possible to be someone other then Melissa Mills.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She doesn’t even want to be her. She does everything possible to be someone other then Melissa Mills.
Boasting that feck all came out of her skin- Jesus she is trying to hard not to be melly from Tullamore! She’ll be on the wine before 5pm today until Sunday

Reactions: 7
That bomber jacket on her is the most ridiculous thing in all the ridiculous things I've seen her wear!

Reactions: 7
Boasting that feck all came out of her skin- Jesus she is trying to hard not to be melly from Tullamore! She’ll be on the wine before 5pm today until Sunday
Please about 60lbs of grease came out. And she’ll be home lashing it back on. Always complementing herself. Over and over. She thinks she’s perfect. And again I’ll say she’s glued together where nothing is her own or it is fixed or frozen with a filter on top. A metaphor for her life I suppose.
---
The lips on her in that video. So out of control. She’s always had a big mouth, but no, not those giant ass lips. Sure add it to the list of things I’m pretending are natural. 🙄

Reactions: 11
I just tried that Kodak filter on myself and my god I look totally different I’m a total ride 🤣🤣🤣She is addicted to filters and thinks that’s what she really looks like, same as Niamh de brun and faces by grace!

The amount of money spent on lotions, potions , treatments , botox etc would have had a face-lift by now. Not saying she needs one but if that obsessed with her face all that money spent could have just got a totally new one.

The amount of money spent on lotions, potions , treatments , botox etc would have had a face-lift by now. Not saying she needs one but if that obsessed with her face all that money spent could have just got a totally new one.
She doesn't actually buy any of it - it's all PR/gifted

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.