TIgnam #26 MMB No time for her poorly Mum but has time for Dundrum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha hahaha this is BEAUTIFUL your page is dying a death melissa and only for bots your following would be dire hahaha
Blaming the new IG algorithm 🤣🤣
Nothing about the lack of content or the fact her ‘Audience’ are sick of seen her getting her face pumped or slithering around in all her lotions and potions 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Has she been to center parks? I don’t really follow her but always feel like her so called responses try imply she’s been everywhere

Reactions: 1
She was she got it as a press trip when they first opened with all the other huns

Reactions: 3
On the contrary, she's more a Butlin's type.
---

She spelled 'algorithm' correctly.
Wonders will never cease.
She probably keeps googling it to explain her lack of interactions. But seriously how can she not comprehend nobody is watching her.

Reactions: 3
Has she been to center parks? I don’t really follow her but always feel like her so called responses try imply she’s been everywhere
She went on the press trip when it opened and then they went back again last year or the year before I think.

I o
She probably keeps googling it to explain her lack of interactions. But seriously how can she not comprehend nobody is watching her.
I only read here and unless there is something you all laughing about I’ll pop over to see otherwise is a yawn festival

So. head was away for Mothers day. But she filmed herself drinking wine in DTC at lunchtime that day. So unless Seif has a driving licence at 15, then she was drinking and driving again. With those kids in the car.

She cant leave a glass out of her hand ever.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
So. head was away for Mothers day. But she filmed herself drinking wine in DTC at lunchtime that day. So unless Seif has a driving licence at 15, then she was drinking and driving again. With those kids in the car.

She cant leave a glass out of her hand ever.
She got money?? For Mother’s Day? Is it just me or is that bizarre? Also love how it was the first thing she mentioned. I would never take my kids money! Is she 5? Smdh

Reactions: 18
Imagine posting what she got.... as in materially.
I got the gift of time with my 4 kids and to enjoy them....
Shes a dose

Reactions: 8
I thought the exact same, she is so materialistic
She's so far removed from reality that she's most definitely delusional.
What Mother takes money off their children for Mother's day.
I got a beautiful card, a cake and we spent the day as a family. My eldest cancelled meeting her pals, said she'd rather spend the day with her Mam!
My husband was working but booked a table for Sunday evening, we all enjoyed dinner and not a drop of alcohol passed my lips. Time with my kids is precious, not for knocking back wine like a lush..

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hey guys get a load of my Rolex and Celine bag, would you ever cop on Tigs.
I was going to mention it the other day. The “Rolex” is big on her and falls back down her arm towards elbow side, yet when she’s taking any pics like this it’s placed perfectly up to her wriest so you can see it or the crown on the back of clasp. Yet it’s not where it naturally sits on her arm in other photos. She thinks we are stupid like she’s not desperately trying to product place these things. Also it’s fake as duck but I often wonder if she knows though. And Rolex is one of the most copied fake pieces in the world. Daddy deffo got it off the back of a truck. But I think she knows.they are on the same page. She said the other day she had some more sunglasses ordered. Daddy is away. I bet she does 🤣
---
Who says I got money ? 🤣🤣if it’s her kids money she needs her bleeping head checked. If it’s the missing baby daddy🤣. I’d bounce money off my husbands head if he ever handed me money as a gift. Like thanks for giving me my own money 🤣🤣.
---
He’s away. She had no friends to celebrate with or have a lunch or drinks later that day with, yet she still didn’t bother with her poor sick mother who’s hand she holds and hair she plaits.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hey guys get a load of my Rolex and Celine bag, would you ever cop on Tigs.
Ya the fake Rolex and Celine bag. She is such a tit.

Money for Mother's Day??? She bought her own flowers if she got some, no pic of them either.

She also needs reporting for advertising her stupid gaff coats too. Where is the #AD Melissa. Stop being a sneaky bleep. We see you 👀

Reactions: 7
Was that four fake candles thrown in with some fake tulips 🌷 show the post some love guys

Desperate Individual funking scarlet for her and her fake candles 🕯 🕯 🕯 🕯

Hay-fever me arse not one family member bought you real flowers for mothers day

Que a real vase of flowers 💐 next after she reads this

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.