TIgnam #26 MMB No time for her poorly Mum but has time for Dundrum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You should never store a mix of batteries like. Think she's so smart with her life hacks but it's actually so dumb even my kids know that.
She's gonna get some mileage out of that reel of throwing a load of fake candles into a pot of fake flowers. Everything on her life is fake.
She's latched onto this fabulisa one or whatever she's called (state of that bag). Will it be short lived friendship like joy porto, bubba covers, ursula something or other. They all have an expiry date

Reactions: 7
And she harping on about buying local ....
Those rank robes ain't local. They're mass produced in China. Neither designed by Miss Mills nor manufactured at her request.

She doesn't understand buying local for anything. She wants everything handed to her for free.

Reactions: 3
Look this was just filler content lads. The good stuff and the highlight of the year is coming tomorrow night. Ramadan food prep Melly style. Stay tuned to be riveted

Reactions: 4
Look this was just filler content lads. The good stuff and the highlight of the year is coming tomorrow night. Ramadan food prep Melly style. Stay tuned to be riveted
Dates? Salad? Fruit? Never been seen before…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Seen alright. In M&S
She can use her Mother’s Day money🤣
Seriously, money for Mother’s Day…like teenagers at Christmas. And if it was the boyfriend giving her money, well there’s another name for that and it’s illegal to buy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Only reason she’s fasting is because there’s a holiday coming up. Fact.

Reactions: 8
Of course she will be fasting she does that every time she goes away just drinks those juices for the week no point really when she is going to last the wine in to her

Reactions: 3
Oh wait for the daily "i'm breaking their fast" - for some weird reason her saying that gives me the absolute ick :sick:. "from sunset to sundown", lets not forget this one 😂 Oh also, "im exhausted from it all" and then the puffy out cheeks

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know I laughed out loud with that
I got money😂😂
Sounds like a child after making there
communion I got money 🤣🤣🤣
---
So. head was away for Mothers day. But she filmed herself drinking wine in DTC at lunchtime that day. So unless Seif has a driving licence at 15, then she was drinking and driving again. With those kids in the car.

She cant leave a glass out of her hand ever.
She could of got the 75 from dumdrum drops you right outside the flat could you just picture her on a bus 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shes painfully thin so why???
She genuinely believes that being thin and pretending to have money make her successful, and we’re all jealous. She actually thinks she’s reached the end goal. She’s the most deluded of all of them

Reactions: 5
She genuinely believes that being thin and pretending to have money make her successful, and we’re all jealous. She actually thinks she’s reached the end goal. She’s the most deluded of all of them
Just reached the end, circling the drain at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Cant believe this yokes still slither on around on instagram, jaysus wld she ever give it up. She got money for Mothers day? must have been her weekly pocket money from the little
boyfriend (is he even there anymore?)

Reactions: 2
She got money?? For Mother’s Day? Is it just me or is that bizarre? Also love how it was the first thing she mentioned. I would never take my kids money! Is she 5? Smdh
Totally bizarre - who did she get money from? If my husband gave me money I’d tell him to F off - cos it’s all our money anyway. And surely not the kids 🤯🤯

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.