TIgnam #26 MMB No time for her poorly Mum but has time for Dundrum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the juice diet the last few days, must have a holiday coming up. She has a lovely figure doesn't need that $hite

Did hana have those umbrella things for cocktails in her lunchbox or am I going blind?

Reactions: 2
I wonder what her very Muslim partner thinks of her ‘friend’ Jennifer Rock getting engaged to a woman?

Reactions: 4
I wonder what her very Muslim partner thinks of her ‘friend’ Jennifer Rock getting engaged to a woman?

He might like to get in between them!!! Who knows!!! 😆

The way he has behaved in the past by leaving his pregnant wife and 3 boys for this trollop shows me he has zero morals. Muslim maybe when it suits. Controlling? Definitely.

Reactions: 9
Wouldn’t say he’s very Muslim, he’s Muslim when it suits him! Holding out for mommys house so is trying to be a good boy and not marry his mistress

Reactions: 5
I have no issue with same sex marriage, but I would say he does. He seems to be quite conservative (when it suits him, as others said). The kids have to be raised Muslim, he doesn’t drink, she seems to have to cover up and cook for him and be the homemaker, she has to sit in the back of the car, sit downstairs at the mother’s house etc.

It looks very red. The carrots are still orange so looks like Swigs probably made the flag

But shur she’s half Italian anyway cause they’ve been to Italy twice……
I think she’s gearing up to go again. Im guessing lake Como or a cheaper version. See a little corner of the room they are all jammed into lol

Wonder what's up here
Rosie asked iclothing to make source/manufacturer stuff for 4th Arq, when they arrived they were not up to standard so she rejected them. I clothing then went and sold them in two shops they own, one in the square tallaght and one in gorey shopping centre.

Reactions: 6
Rosie asked iclothing to make source/manufacturer stuff for 4th Arq, when they arrived they were not up to standard so she rejected them. I clothing then went and sold them in two shops they own, one in the square tallaght and one in gorey shopping centre.
Jesus a bunch of scammers

What the f€ck is this outfit supposed to be 😂😂😂😂😂 either a hookers look or someone heading to a traveller wedding
She literally ALWAYS wears oversized baggy stuff. Even for more formal looks - its always some ridiculously oversized babydoll style dress??
Like I don't think I have ever seen her in something fitted?

Reactions: 4
Look at this Tigs and learn you HAVE to put AD on your horrible house coats and itchy throws. You will be in trouble if you dont. Its your name on that tat.

And its GIFTED not PR. Ffs.
I was just coming on to say the same… good oul Tigs has 19 stories up this afternoon selling her Gaff Coats for Mother’s Day and not one of them are marked as an AD for her own ‘Company’!

Reactions: 10
Pity poor Hana will never have room for pony at the gaff
Isn’t it very sad that a stranger can drive up to the stables in Carrickmines on a Wednesday evening at 5pm as Tigs can’t go somewhere without posting about it. Very concerning !!! She thinks she is being clever hiding the kids face but perfect strangers know where she goes to school, the cafe they go to after school, they go to dundrum on Sundays and horse riding on a Wednesday. I just find it creepy

Reactions: 11
Isn’t it very sad that a stranger can drive up to the stables in Carrickmines on a Wednesday evening at 5pm as Tigs can’t go somewhere without posting about it. Very concerning !!! She thinks she is being clever hiding the kids face but perfect strangers know where she goes to school, the cafe they go to after school, they go to dundrum on Sundays and horse riding on a Wednesday. I just find it creepy
It's so scary for a child I don't no but I'd no where to find her school ect like Melissa's you are so bleeping thick

If I got my mother one of them ugly pjs or robes she would knock me out 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.