TIgnam #26 MMB No time for her poorly Mum but has time for Dundrum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lighting fires in her partner’s mother’s place, where she is relegated to the foyer.
Yep, Shithead is back. Why the hell does she bother going there at all, knowing they can't stand her?! She sits in the Hall ffs. I would be staying at home and letting him off to do his visits. She has eyes on the Mother's house for sure. NOTIONS.

Not sure she will be successful haha!!! She is the bleep that didn't score!!

Reactions: 5
Remember she was going to buy the YSL shoes but unfortunately they didnt have her size, so has now bought these h&m plastic shoes instead ???!!! Make no sense does it ? There is no comparison. Its just like all her china shopping , she wants the look of luxury without the workmanahip ,quality or costs. H&M is the top of her budget, paid for by selling on depop.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What the hell is she shiteing on about? Has she never seen the Kerrygold ad? She’s certainly old enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What the hell is she shiteing on about? Has she never seen the Kerrygold ad? She’s certainly old enough.
No bleeping clue. She spends enough time holed up on the sofa - how could she not get the reference? Thick as ever
---
I think she was referring to the price
She was - but she has ?? after the horse to France but so she’s also questioning that

Reactions: 2
Ah yes I didn’t see the ending of it till now
---
Is she really that stupid??? Kerrygold has been a staple in so many homes for donkeys years. Has to be a windup ❓❓❓

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Do you really have to ask. Dumb as a rock.
She’s FORRR too cultured to know what the reference is. She wants everyone to think she was born with marbles in her mouth and not in a council estate in Tullamore (nothing wrong with this BTW) - she is so ashamed at her upbringing it’s like she really believes she’s from Foxrock 😅

Reactions: 6
I’m hoping that the camera has picked up the colour of the flag wrong…green white & red?! 🫣

Reactions: 6
‘Waisted’ 🙄🙄🙄 Her IQ is so low.
That’s the second time in a week, I may have to bite the bullet and finally message an influencer. 😂 I used to teach ESL and most non English speakers grasped this one quickly. what does Hana do at homework time? She’s at a level now where she can teach her mother. Seriously who checks this girls homework each night?

Reactions: 8
She should use that roller for her lady parts because its doing duck all for her fillered face. You can see the fller when she rubs it across her puss.

Reactions: 2
I’m hoping that the camera has picked up the colour of the flag wrong…green white & red?! 🫣
It looks very red. The carrots are still orange so looks like Swigs probably made the flag

But shur she’s half Italian anyway cause they’ve been to Italy twice……

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There's an old saying "pay peanuts and ya get monkeys"
Kerry gold is a recognised Irish brand all around the world. Everyone knows and remember the adverts.
This nutter is getting worse by the day.
I'd pay for Kerrygold any day rather than a cheaper alternative.

This madam would be better served buying decent food to feed that child instead of coming on insta to lash on lotions and potions along with filters

She's fooling no one but herself. Her boyfriend has no regard for her, he has her cooped up in an apartment that's not her forever home, no friends, no relationship with family and she thinks all on insta envy her..
Not for a millisecond Miss Mills. Keep yer oversized ridiculous clothes, nasty extension hair pieces and filters.
I'm living my best life in my forever home that's full of craziness, friends, warmth and delicious food that we all enjoy on a daily basis
What we have we own, we don't flaunt it but we sure appreciate it!

• Heart
Well said @Iriseyegal 👏 She is only fooling herself. Her " robes" are all gathering dust and she could make a few bob by reducing the price to 20 euro for Mother's Day. She has no business sense whatsoever, she will never make any success of her tat because she is soo unlikeable and unrelatable to normal women. She isn't wealthy, far from it, in fact she hasn't got a bean and what she does have is an allowance from her scrote of a partner. Who would want HER life!!!!! Its a miserable existence but she gave up her freedom to his control when she got with him. So suck it up Buttercup. All she gets is pity.

Reactions: 4
Well said @Iriseyegal 👏 She is only fooling herself. Her " robes" are all gathering dust and she could make a few bob by reducing the price to 20 euro for Mother's Day. She has no business sense whatsoever, she will never make any success of her tat because she is soo unlikeable and unrelatable to normal women. She isn't wealthy, far from it, in fact she hasn't got a bean and what she does have is an allowance from her scrote of a partner. Who would want HER life!!!!! Its a miserable existence but she gave up her freedom to his control when she got with him. So suck it up Buttercup. All she gets is pity.
On a recent business meeting in the city centre, I actually parked in Stephens green. I saw that shop she has them stocked in. I took a quick look. They are dreadful, cheap nasty material, threads hanging out of them and on the hangers looked terribly creased. The stitching is far from perfect. I wouldn't pay €20 for one.

This woman needs her head wobbled, I've said it before and I'll say it again she's delusional.

I have two kids, a 15 year old girl and a 13 year old boy. Both eat healthy nutritional food, they also have treats. That young one of hers needs a decent stew in her tummy and a scissors at that long lank hair.

If you're on here Miss Mills, do yourself favour and retire gracefully from insta. No one's buying your robes, nor the absolute bullshit you spew on that platform daily.

Living a lie must be exhausting.b

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.